Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,666 to 34,680 of 61390
-
10-15-15 04:04 #26725Banned Member

Posts: 1312Asap
Bro shoot me a pm asap.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-15 23:40 #26724Senior Member

Posts: 228Kandi
Got another text from Kandi earlier this evening around 5 asking to meet up. This time it was a group message also sent to 9 others. Unfortunately I had already made plans so I declined until next time. Hopefully one of the other guys she messaged was free. Around the same time I got about 5 other texts and calls from girls in Brooklyn and the W / W area. Might be a good time to be out cruising the areas for a new experience.
-
10-14-15 23:25 #26723Senior Member

Posts: 114Desiree?
Isn't this Desiree (aka The Alien) with some weight loss? I recognize the tits and necklace she's wearing.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-15 21:38 #26722Senior Member

Posts: 1043Amanda
I had a few hours off and decided to check out the strip a couple of days ago. Picked up a cute MILF and took her to Tims. She was cool and I got everything I wanted. I would repeat but of course she does not have a phone. After I took her back I was going through and I saw skinny Amanda. I had some time left at Tims, so I took her there. Amanda gives great head. Then we proceeded to the sex part. She was pretty deep inside and a was a good rider. She didn't rush, but you could tell that she wanted to get back to the streets. I would repeat.
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
10-14-15 17:37 #26721Senior Member

Posts: 694Tabby
Tabby was good people she will be remembered by a lot of people.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-15 17:16 #26720Senior Member

Posts: 2344Me Too
I got bit on the ass by something in that room. I rubbed some peroxide with a cotton ball on it and it went away. My advise to everyone is to stay away from that place. Heather had marks all over her legs and ass the other day. I know she sleeps in that bed, because she said she had a clean sheet in her drawer and covered the bed with it. STAY AWAY from Pierre's.
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-15 16:06 #26719Senior Member

Posts: 1320The hood is pretty shakin up over this one. She was barely 25 years old with a full life ahead of her. RIP T RIP.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-15 13:03 #26718Senior Member

Posts: 133Wednesday morning
Had a day off so decided to hit the loops early Wednesday before a round of golf. Hit W / w first, some fuglies were around but then saw a very pretty blonde whose thighs looked good her in jeans. Looped around and scooped her up, she said her name was be (or Be). Anyway, she had some acne but you could see she is a looker cleaned up. Found a spot to park since I really don't want to go to the Chateau anymore, too dirty and I think something bit me the last time I was there. Went in the backseat and she gave a deep, slow, wet BBBJ. Oh man, fantastic. Felt on her butt and I know I am going to get that soon. Felt like she had be-cups. Unfortunately, our spot wasn't the greatest and someone pulled up to get their kid or whatever and she kept looking at my car. Drove off, gave her the standard and my number (of course no phone). Will catch up with her soon enough.
-
10-14-15 05:50 #26717Senior Member

Posts: 222Danielle
That's one con artist if I ain't seen 1 before. Liquid percs, she way beyond perc and hang with the boy and Scotty. Sweet she seem yes but she ain't lost all that weight chasing percs. Take my words, keep her street meat and proceed.
Originally Posted by OskarM
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-15 23:39 #26716Senior Member

Posts: 2419Bad-girls-get-spanked
-
10-13-15 23:38 #26715Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
10-13-15 22:36 #26714Senior Member

Posts: 978Tabby
For those that knew Tabby, used to live on Brookwood rd, was living on Church st between Pennington and Curtis was shot and killed a few nites ago on Chrch st. She had black hair, brown eyes and weight was around 155 or so.
Spanish girl lives there where you talked to her, looks to be 15/16 years old, she doesn't come out to play. There are several young girls around the area at the house next to corner store Mount and Wilkens will sit at thoses steps and SW will sit there also. You also have some young girls that sit on the steps on Cole st. They don't date. So be careful not to draw attention from their parents. You have one woman that takes pictures of cars on Ramsey down toward Carey st if a car stops to talk to SW sitting on steps. At least Maria has com down this summer who lives by the circle. Be safe.
-
10-13-15 17:49 #26713Senior Member

Posts: 283Ashley
Regarding the short thin blonde Ashley (yes, the 1 with pics of the threesome). She does offer the butt but the key is, got to get her when she is extremely desperate for money and got to get her away from the area in a place she doesn't know at all. I've gotten in that ass a few times and damn. It was tight as hell.
Also, she is willing to give you the booty for standard. 4 if she knows you well enough.
-
10-13-15 16:50 #26712Senior Member

Posts: 2344Heather at pierre's
The west side loop was pretty bare this early evening. I saw a few WSW out, but, nothing worth mentioning. There was this one WSW hunched over leaning down a stoop on Wilkins in between the circle and the corner store on Fulton, shame, I could tell she was tall by how much space she covered sitting sideways. She looked like she was either pregnant or has some really nasty looking belly fat.
It was also very distracting looking at pussy, because there was a bad accident on Fulton and Ramsey. There was at least 5 patrol cars flashing along with a fire truck sitting in the road. I decided to call Pierre's and ask if he had change for a 20. I heard a female voice pick up the phone, so I immediately asked if it was Heather I was talking to. Made the date, got change and did the deed with Heather. Though she's a willing participant and has a good attitude, I was really turned off by the bumps on her face and marks on her legs. I will not repeat. Nice girl though, and she went the extra mile for me.
-
10-13-15 16:14 #26711Senior Member

Posts: 2419No. That one did roam Fulton in 2011. Looks like she lost some weight.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




