Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26699
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Kandii

    I also saw Kandii this week. It's sad that she has returned to the streets. She has lost some of that nice weight she had put on but she still looks good. Of course she is still a very good provider. As always, if a trusted senior wants to meet her she asks that you send me your name and number and I will relay it to her. She doesn't want her number passed around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii1.PNG‎   Kandii2.PNG‎   Kandii3.jpg‎   Kandii4.PNG‎   Kandii5.PNG‎  

    Kandii6.PNG‎   Kandii7.PNG‎   Kandii8.PNG‎   Kandii9.jpg‎  

  2. #26698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Crystal (Not SW Idol)

    For the first time in three years I ran into Crystal at the circle. She has somewhat gotten her life together and is not around much. Her boyfriend got locked up so she needs a little cash now. Crystal has lost a LOT of weight from the last time I saw her, but that hasn't changed her ability to get the job done. She always says that she "LOVES to suck cock," and you can tell she really does. Because of a previous engagement I didn't have much time so consequently I didn't take a lot of pictures. More to come! Her number is available to trusted, contributing seniors.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Crystal1.PNG‎  

  3. #26697
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Current Look

    Quote Originally Posted by OrochiYashiro  [View Original Post]
    Another one I rather with more weight, last time I saw her at that house was like a year ago and I decided it was the last time, she is cool and everything, but her deflated body is a huge dissapoinment.

    I guess 2012 was a good year, this is how she looked.
    She has put some weight back on after getting three squares during her time as a guest at the Greybar Resort. She is currently laying low and avoiding invitations to return to the Resort. Still a cute girl.

  4. #26696

    I used to beat that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    Finally reconnected with our little blonde. She has vacated the St. M lair and is seeking to avoid the invitation back to Eager Street. As such you will not see her out much.
    Another one I rather with more weight, last time I saw her at that house was like a year ago and I decided it was the last time, she is cool and everything, but her deflated body is a huge dissapoinment.

    I guess 2012 was a good year, this is how she looked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _20151011_223953.jpg‎  

  5. #26695

    Thanks for the info anyway

    Quote Originally Posted by Grungie  [View Original Post]
    That kittys name is Crystal, dark hair past shoulders, thick, perky tits, VERY Italian looking, great customer service, overall nice girl. Her and peg will double if you come correct. And yes, that's her real aunt! Freaky family you have no idea. FH is where you'll find your 'kitty'.
    I just realized how old the report was, but thanks man anyway. I guess we're talking about the same girl but didn't know her as Crystal, after my report I saw her couple more times, then she started to lose weight at some skinny point and that was a total turn off for me, haven't seen her in a while but seems that she is doing a bit better than last time I saw her.

    This pic from one of her social media accounts shows how she looked when I first met her in the begging of 2012, definitely good days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _20151011_221335.jpg‎  

  6. #26694

    Melanie (Precious)

    Searched the loops for some new flavor. Nothing new. Kandii, Hawaiian Stephanie, LuLu, Renae, and a few other regulars out. Tempted to give Renae a chance to redeem herself but past at the last minute. Continued driving down Fairhaven and a cute blonde calls out "Hello". Now most of the SWS have rough voices and don't seem pleasant in their calls but this one's voice seemed very innocent. Tried to circle around but she was gone. Determined to find the girl with the voice, I hung out in the CB / be area for awhile. Finally see her walking up Fairhaven 15 minutes later and stopped. Hopped in and introduces herself as Melanie (aka Precious to family). Said she mainly works by phone. 24 yr old blond thin spinner. About 5 ft 4, 100 lbs, be cups, nice little donkey, and a cute girl next door face that looked like a civi. Did the peek-a-boo intros and off we went. Decided on just a BBBJ to sample the goods. Great work. Attention to the beanie babies, alternated rhythms, nice and wet, DT, great suction. Only problem was I upped my dose of meds and I couldn't stay hard DAMNIT! She kept going and tried her best and put in 25 minutes of work to no avail. Ended up finishing myself and she caught and swallowed without being asked.

    Pleasant to talk to and actually seems quite intelligent. Staying in the area to take care of her grandmother. Told her where I lived and she hinted that she works close by and drives. Says she is good with house calls and will definitely be poking that as soon as my body gets use to the high BP meds.

    On a different subject. Anyone else having problems with regulars? Seems as though they get too comfortable after awhile and start saying "no" too often and are pouty and whiney. Having this issue with a few of why'alls favorite girls and I think it's time for me to cut them loose.

    Plenty of other girls out there that won't cause drama and willing to do whatever this monger wants without whining. Plenty of new girls that will enter the scene too.

    Fish in a barrel.

  7. #26693
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Oh my the raBBit says... Any Intel or digits please forward to me. Wouldn't mind seeing them for myself.

    raBBit
    Here's a pic of those knockers. Used to titty fuck her all the time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  8. #26692
    Quote Originally Posted by Piddybo  [View Original Post]
    Bike guy. You got to be careful. I really don't think that is a good idea at all. Besides the drugs, the area, the LE, other folks on bikes are usually copping and you might get mistaken for one. Just an overall bad idea.

    There was also another out of town monger trying to get advice as far as hiring a taxi and having the taxi drive him around the and look for a SW. That dude was off the wall.
    Hmm. Excellent points. If I were to be mistaken for anything it would be LE. I can only assume my bicycle and riding attire would look extremely out of place in the SW areas. There are areas in Pittsburgh where you can ride through the rough sections and not be questioned because of the ease of making one wrong turn and going a block or 2. From what you say, this is not the case in Baltimore?

  9. #26691

    re: 42 Es

    Quote Originally Posted by Grungie  [View Original Post]
    That kittys name is Crystal, dark hair past shoulders, thick, perky tits, VERY Italian looking, great customer service, overall nice girl. Her and peg will double if you come correct. And yes, that's her real aunt! Freaky family you have no idea. FH is where you'll find your 'kitty'.
    Oh my the raBBit says... Any Intel or digits please forward to me. Wouldn't mind seeing them for myself.

    raBBit

  10. #26690

    Out of Towners

    Quote Originally Posted by FunShip75  [View Original Post]
    A lot of the loops are in the rougher neighborhoods in Baltimore. You are just asking to get robbed or shot riding around on a bike in unfamiliar territory. Also from the limited amount of recon I have done, I've see many of these girls handlers and pharmacist constantly riding around on bikes conducting their business. Last thing you need is to be mistaken by LE for one of these or even worse be mistaken for a rival pharmacist trying to move in on someone else's territory.

    These girls must hear it all the time. Guys are sopping and say they'll be back. You honestly think they'll sit and wait for a total stranger they've never met? And add on top of that, a lot of these girls are paranoid and will probably just think you are trying to set them up.
    Bike guy. You got to be careful. I really don't think that is a good idea at all. Besides the drugs, the area, the LE, other folks on bikes are usually copping and you might get mistaken for one. Just an overall bad idea.

    There was also another out of town monger trying to get advice as far as hiring a taxi and having the taxi drive him around the and look for a SW. That dude was off the wall.

  11. #26689

    Bike on loops?

    A lot of the loops are in the rougher neighborhoods in Baltimore. You are just asking to get robbed or shot riding around on a bike in unfamiliar territory. Also from the limited amount of recon I have done, I've see many of these girls handlers and pharmacist constantly riding around on bikes conducting their business. Last thing you need is to be mistaken by LE for one of these or even worse be mistaken for a rival pharmacist trying to move in on someone else's territory.

    These girls must hear it all the time. Guys are sopping and say they'll be back. You honestly think they'll sit and wait for a total stranger they've never met? And add on top of that, a lot of these girls are paranoid and will probably just think you are trying to set them up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakwood99  [View Original Post]
    Expensive bike might get stolen. Be careful!

  12. #26688
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysRenting  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the input fellows. I'm all too familiar with being out-scooped. The bicycle idea was actually to allow eme the opportunity to stop instantly on the street / sidewalk without raising suspicion. I'm just cycling in a new town and could just be asking for directions. I still plan to use this method, but as Baltoman suggested, it will only be for daylight recon. Again, thank you all.
    Expensive bike might get stolen. Be careful!

  13. #26687
    You could try asking the SW's for Ph #'s and meet them later. Not sure how many would be willing to give out Ph #'s without dating first however.

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1  [View Original Post]
    I think the problem would be if you found a girl on your bike by the time you came back with your car she would be gone. None of these girls are going to wait for you to come back. It can be hard to pick them up in a car. Many times for me after spotting one I would make my turn to come back and scoop her up only to find another monger beat me to her lol ... Anything good wont be there long.

  14. #26686

    Booty

    Where are the phat booty streetwalkers? They're rare to find except downtown!

  15. #26685

    Lazy eye heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    No, different Heather I ran into today at Pierre's. Disappointed for this wasn't the one I was looking for. It's the Heather that use to be at the circle and was hanging down BP for a minute. The one from BP that moved to Wash Blvd is the one in seeking. But all fair in the game of kitty. I had a session with Heather today. Not the one I'm seeking but the other one. Felt bad and couldn't walk out after Pierre announced me there. Kinda wish I could but it is what it is. Same ole tuition, same ole performance. Nothing stood out. But anyone with a number from Lazy eye Heather please let me know for she said she was getting a phone soon.

    raBBit
    Last time I saw her took her home to Elkridge where she was living then which was in elkridge she has a sugar daddy she is living with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape