Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26724

    Kandi

    Got another text from Kandi earlier this evening around 5 asking to meet up. This time it was a group message also sent to 9 others. Unfortunately I had already made plans so I declined until next time. Hopefully one of the other guys she messaged was free. Around the same time I got about 5 other texts and calls from girls in Brooklyn and the W / W area. Might be a good time to be out cruising the areas for a new experience.

  2. #26723

    Desiree?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    For the first time in three years I ran into Crystal at the circle. She has somewhat gotten her life together and is not around much. Her boyfriend got locked up so she needs a little cash now. Crystal has lost a LOT of weight from the last time I saw her, but that hasn't changed her ability to get the job done. She always says that she "LOVES to suck cock," and you can tell she really does. Because of a previous engagement I didn't have much time so consequently I didn't take a lot of pictures. More to come! Her number is available to trusted, contributing seniors.
    Isn't this Desiree (aka The Alien) with some weight loss? I recognize the tits and necklace she's wearing.

  3. #26722

    Amanda

    I had a few hours off and decided to check out the strip a couple of days ago. Picked up a cute MILF and took her to Tims. She was cool and I got everything I wanted. I would repeat but of course she does not have a phone. After I took her back I was going through and I saw skinny Amanda. I had some time left at Tims, so I took her there. Amanda gives great head. Then we proceeded to the sex part. She was pretty deep inside and a was a good rider. She didn't rush, but you could tell that she wanted to get back to the streets. I would repeat.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  4. #26721

    Tabby

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    The hood is pretty shakin up over this one. She was barely 25 years old with a full life ahead of her. RIP T RIP.
    Tabby was good people she will be remembered by a lot of people.

  5. #26720

    Me Too

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin  [View Original Post]
    Had a day off so decided to hit the loops early Wednesday before a round of golf. Hit W / w first, some fuglies were around but then saw a very pretty blonde whose thighs looked good her in jeans. Looped around and scooped her up, she said her name was be (or Be). Anyway, she had some acne but you could see she is a looker cleaned up. Found a spot to park since I really don't want to go to the Chateau anymore, too dirty and I think something bit me the last time I was there. Went in the backseat and she gave a deep, slow, wet BBBJ. Oh man, fantastic. Felt on her butt and I know I am going to get that soon. Felt like she had be-cups. Unfortunately, our spot wasn't the greatest and someone pulled up to get their kid or whatever and she kept looking at my car. Drove off, gave her the standard and my number (of course no phone). Will catch up with her soon enough.
    I got bit on the ass by something in that room. I rubbed some peroxide with a cotton ball on it and it went away. My advise to everyone is to stay away from that place. Heather had marks all over her legs and ass the other day. I know she sleeps in that bed, because she said she had a clean sheet in her drawer and covered the bed with it. STAY AWAY from Pierre's.

  6. #26719
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    For those that knew Tabby, used to live on Brookwood rd, was living on Church st between Pennington and Curtis was shot and killed a few nites ago on Chrch st. She had black hair, brown eyes and weight was around 155 or so.

    Spanish girl lives there where you talked to her, looks to be 15/16 years old, she doesn't come out to play. There are several young girls around the area at the house next to corner store Mount and Wilkens will sit at thoses steps and SW will sit there also. You also have some young girls that sit on the steps on Cole st. They don't date. So be careful not to draw attention from their parents. You have one woman that takes pictures of cars on Ramsey down toward Carey st if a car stops to talk to SW sitting on steps. At least Maria has com down this summer who lives by the circle. Be safe.
    The hood is pretty shakin up over this one. She was barely 25 years old with a full life ahead of her. RIP T RIP.

  7. #26718

    Wednesday morning

    Had a day off so decided to hit the loops early Wednesday before a round of golf. Hit W / w first, some fuglies were around but then saw a very pretty blonde whose thighs looked good her in jeans. Looped around and scooped her up, she said her name was be (or Be). Anyway, she had some acne but you could see she is a looker cleaned up. Found a spot to park since I really don't want to go to the Chateau anymore, too dirty and I think something bit me the last time I was there. Went in the backseat and she gave a deep, slow, wet BBBJ. Oh man, fantastic. Felt on her butt and I know I am going to get that soon. Felt like she had be-cups. Unfortunately, our spot wasn't the greatest and someone pulled up to get their kid or whatever and she kept looking at my car. Drove off, gave her the standard and my number (of course no phone). Will catch up with her soon enough.

  8. #26717

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by OskarM  [View Original Post]
    Who snagged a cute enough brunette at the conkling BP Sat night just before midnight. Green Chevy pickup with a stepped topper. Who was that girl? She was the only none scary girl out Saturday.

    The night before toothless Sara in Dundalk practically ran me down. Her body looked good but I know what her mouth looks like. A buddy grabbed her later in the evening and said she swallowed his man meat like it was her last meal.

    I had met the utr girl Victoria earlier in the evening and was looking for a second helping when I found Danielle. She claimed to be 32 with a perc habit. Anyway she knew of a dark alley and she swallowed some good man meat. She wanted 40 to sing into the mic but took the same thing for half and half. She struggled in doggie saying her damaged knee hurt. I thought her face was cute and it was dark so I could not really see her body but it was soft with what felt like baby damage and her breasts were a bit deflated. All that said, she had a cool vibe (claimed to have been in the mortuary science biz prior to her habit for any of you ghouls Halloween pervs, LOL), she was clean, and was good at singing into the mic so I would see her again. Of course no working phone.
    That's one con artist if I ain't seen 1 before. Liquid percs, she way beyond perc and hang with the boy and Scotty. Sweet she seem yes but she ain't lost all that weight chasing percs. Take my words, keep her street meat and proceed.

  9. #26716

  10. #26715

  11. #26714

    Tabby

    For those that knew Tabby, used to live on Brookwood rd, was living on Church st between Pennington and Curtis was shot and killed a few nites ago on Chrch st. She had black hair, brown eyes and weight was around 155 or so.

    Spanish girl lives there where you talked to her, looks to be 15/16 years old, she doesn't come out to play. There are several young girls around the area at the house next to corner store Mount and Wilkens will sit at thoses steps and SW will sit there also. You also have some young girls that sit on the steps on Cole st. They don't date. So be careful not to draw attention from their parents. You have one woman that takes pictures of cars on Ramsey down toward Carey st if a car stops to talk to SW sitting on steps. At least Maria has com down this summer who lives by the circle. Be safe.

  12. #26713

    Ashley

    Regarding the short thin blonde Ashley (yes, the 1 with pics of the threesome). She does offer the butt but the key is, got to get her when she is extremely desperate for money and got to get her away from the area in a place she doesn't know at all. I've gotten in that ass a few times and damn. It was tight as hell.

    Also, she is willing to give you the booty for standard. 4 if she knows you well enough.

  13. #26712

    Heather at pierre's

    The west side loop was pretty bare this early evening. I saw a few WSW out, but, nothing worth mentioning. There was this one WSW hunched over leaning down a stoop on Wilkins in between the circle and the corner store on Fulton, shame, I could tell she was tall by how much space she covered sitting sideways. She looked like she was either pregnant or has some really nasty looking belly fat.

    It was also very distracting looking at pussy, because there was a bad accident on Fulton and Ramsey. There was at least 5 patrol cars flashing along with a fire truck sitting in the road. I decided to call Pierre's and ask if he had change for a 20. I heard a female voice pick up the phone, so I immediately asked if it was Heather I was talking to. Made the date, got change and did the deed with Heather. Though she's a willing participant and has a good attitude, I was really turned off by the bumps on her face and marks on her legs. I will not repeat. Nice girl though, and she went the extra mile for me.

  14. #26711
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Starr from the Washington Blvd area?

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ctive/11808295
    No. That one did roam Fulton in 2011. Looks like she lost some weight.

  15. #26710

    Spanish girl

    The young very good looking light brown skinned girl I thought was mixed race is a Latina. She's wearing a black sports coat and blue jeans today.

    I walked up to her and tried to converse with her for a minute. I asked her what she was doing because she was sitting on the steps in S Gilmore two houses up from the corner bar. She said " no my Pappi lives here " I said okay. Still think she is up to something.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape