Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 3986
-
10-13-15 16:22 #1856Senior Member

Posts: 317I could not find any reviews from her.
Originally Posted by Odysseus1250
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-15 10:59 #1855Senior Member

Posts: 360Kristena specials
Hey Kristena is running specials till noon. Check her out.
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...or-you/5302581
-
10-12-15 19:13 #1854Senior Member

Posts: 317Nice girl, short, a little belly but I did not mind. She did business in her apt., I had not try the new location.
Originally Posted by BigJim959
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-15 07:01 #1853Senior Member

Posts: 92<- schmuck.
Originally Posted by Trypt
[View Original Post]
I usually keep up w the boards. Missed it.
-
10-12-15 07:00 #1852Senior Member

Posts: 92<- Shmuck.
Originally Posted by Trypt
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-15 16:04 #1851Senior Member

Posts: 239Bucki New Guy
I called her, she s out of action due to surgery. She ll be back in a week or 2. She said. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Bucki1476
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-15 15:50 #1850Senior Member

Posts: 444Too bad you didn't read the forum first. Just one page back, post 1825, somebody got robbed and already warned us all.
Originally Posted by BallPlayer1718
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-15 11:31 #1849Senior Member

Posts: 92Paris
Scam. Total scam. Took the money and ran.
-
10-10-15 10:44 #1848Senior Member

Posts: 651Sadie 8123
I finally got to dream with her the other day and agree with the previous post. She is a sweetheart, dancer's body, nice friendly attitude, cute smile. Clearly, she once had a really attractive face, too. But the sores on her face and body and the fake boobs were both downers for me. Also, I neglected to follow Isaac's advice (read the last sentence) and paid for it dearly. Either way, a luke warm thumbs up from me.
Originally Posted by Mxzsdi
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-15 19:59 #1847Senior Member

Posts: 444I saw her once. Those pics in the ad are really her but she's much thinner in person. Those mug shots look nothing like her.
Her performance left alot to be desired, but she didn't rip me off. I wouldn't repeat tho.
Originally Posted by Falen1
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-15 15:16 #1846Senior Member

Posts: 45I almost went for this one today. Thank you fellow mongers for having each others back.
Originally Posted by Falen1
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-15 14:45 #1845Senior Member

Posts: 269Nakita
Her mug shot and her pictures in her ad look nothing alike, I bet she is using fake pictures in her ad.
-
10-08-15 10:52 #1844Regular Member

Posts: 14Nakita
BEWARE. Her real name is Kathleen Gentes. She was arrested in feburary 2014 for robbery via setting up a escort meeting.
Article:
http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/258...t-nashua-hotel
Ad:
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...-sweet/5296792
Current Number: 603-854-2506.
Something didn't feel right about this one, did some back tracking and found this article when googling her phone number along with the arrest records. Notice how the eyes, eyebrows, nose structure is the same, spots of freckles are hidden by makeup in the ad. She will probably change her number and start using fake pictures.
-
10-08-15 08:48 #1843Senior Member

Posts: 111Good time for a quick trip
Good morning folks. Had the urge to peruse BP last night and visited Alexa for a quick fix. I met her before when she teamed with Rose. $. 20 for hhr. If ya like them short with a great set of assets then she may just be what you're looking for. She's not GFE but really gets into the act itself. http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ith-me/5138104.
-
10-04-15 19:13 #1842Senior Member

Posts: 109Tracey
I will be visiting Manchester later this week. Anyone have any recommendations? Tracey looks great, if someone could give me the thumbs up. I wouldn't mind hitting the street as well. Any help there would be great as well.
Buck.
Originally Posted by Odysseus1250
[View Original Post]


















