Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 3986
-
10-04-15 15:29 #1841Senior Member

Posts: 170I have seen her and.
Yea, she uses a lot of different photos, the ones of her face are hers, but I don't think I will repeat, and here's why:
Originally Posted by YLonen
[View Original Post]
1) Got there early, and noticed a few guys hanging around one door. Turns out ame door where she lives, plus they were in the parking lot.
When I got there and also when I left. I don't think they were going to do anything but it made me uncomfortable.
2) Yes she has a nice shape body, only ok boob job, but heavy acne on her chest, not sure why. Very friendly though, really wants to please you.
Menu is wide open.
I got a BBBJ CIMWS, and I was done, not looking to stay around, please I smelt like smoke when I left, not good for me.
Service a 9+.
Setting 4.
You can decide.
-
10-04-15 13:47 #1840Senior Member

Posts: 239Pau;
In that case, its Kristalee who is full of crap, not me!! LOL- I haven't been able to get ahold of Faith either-but I want to. Ok. Egg remains!!
Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-15 10:43 #1839Senior Member

Posts: 651Malinda = Casey
Benny, dunno what Kristalee is talking about. As I've said before, I've dreamed with both. The girl that used to post as Casey is now posting as Malinda. Same address. Same identifying marks.
As far as my dreams went, they weren't great but they weren't too shabby either. She is hot and that makes up for a lot. I'd give her a luke warm thumbs up.
BTW, neither one has been posting lately. Malinda/Casey was sick recently, so that might be why.
And, yes, it seems we were wrong about Faith = Natasha. Apparently, same photographer, different gal. I've dreamed with Natasha, but not with Faith.
Originally Posted by BennyBGoodman
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-15 10:17 #1838Senior Member

Posts: 239Got to scrape egg off face
I misidentified Faith, confused her with leggy. On Live Escort, natashas photos came up. I should have seen that Faith has bigger tits. And nobody has an ass like Natasha.
Originally Posted by BallPlayer1718
[View Original Post]
So in an effort to make up for it. I called Kristalee, who, unfortunately is at the Econolodge, hoodlum central- but she confirmed that she has TWO daughters working. Malinda AND Casey, who I met. Casey didn't impress, any of you guys ever sample Malinda? Please advise and thanks!!
-
10-04-15 09:03 #1837Senior Member

Posts: 651Sadie 8123
I haven't had a chance to dream with Sadie yet, but I trust Isaac's recommendations. According to him, not all of the pics she uses are her own, but she is well worth it.
Originally Posted by Oak436
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-15 17:15 #1836Senior Member

Posts: 239Yes, I've seen her
I saw her 2 weeks ago in her small complex, first fllor place in Goffstown. Looks SO much bHHetter in person. Think young Liv Tyler Clean complexion, well dressed. Light kissing, good tits and great ass!! FS was on the menu, but I didn't make it thru 69. LOL. I recommend without reservation!!
Originally Posted by Gogo81
[View Original Post]
Afterwards, she asked to go to DD s where we chatted for an hour. THAT never happenned before. She s lovely. Catch her while you can guys!! Best experience with a provider in quite some time.
-
10-03-15 16:51 #1835Senior Member

Posts: 27Sydney
I saw her seven or eight years ago. She was using at least two of those same photos back then. I don't remember much, but I do recall that she was attractive, sweet, and willing to accommodate and try to please. I could tell that two people resided in the room, though, and I thought of the big guy I passed in the hallway after I made the second call from the parking lot. Kept listening for somebody to barge in, but didn't happen. I would probably repeat, but a lot could have changed with all the time that's passed.
Originally Posted by Mxzsdi
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-15 15:27 #1834Regular Member

Posts: 3Sydney
I saw her about 8 years ago. From what I understand, those pictures were about 4 years old at THAT time. She wasn't nearly as petite in person. Think small bbw, and all of 5' tall. At the time she posted GFE but the extent of that was BBBJ, no daty, no lfk or dkf. Shorted me on the hour. Back then it was $. 25 hh $$ for the full. Too much for too little if you ask me. Though I do wonder what the years have done to her.
Originally Posted by Mxzsdi
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-15 12:32 #1833Senior Member

Posts: 170Sydney is back
I had to change My Alias to protect some people. Been here a long time.
Never saw Sydney so I am curious, how good / bad, anything to worry about.
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...-today/2247845
-
10-01-15 23:17 #1832Senior Member

Posts: 58Check the oThER site
IsaacB (who used to be a semi regular here) posted a review of her.
Originally Posted by YLonen
[View Original Post]
Oak.
-
10-01-15 19:28 #1831Senior Member

Posts: 643I think she is in China
Because she is modeling there. So add 8 hrs and one day before you call.
Originally Posted by YLonen
[View Original Post]
http://www.aliexpress.com/popular/slip-clothing.html
LOL. Search google for this image is easy to use. Nice lingerie though.
-
10-01-15 16:21 #1830

Posts: 302Sadie
Hi guys, have played text tag with this chick. She sounds interesting and looks hot.
Don't know if she is busy or just a flake.
Have tried to set up with her twice and she just never gets back to me and then will hours later.
Anyone know her or have seen her? Thanks as always phone: 603 289 8123.
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ll-day/5281139
http://www.eroticmugshots.com/manche...3/?pid=5281139
http://www.escortbrowser.com/603-289-8123/?id=5185573
-
10-01-15 14:18 #1829Regular Member

Posts: 461Your back!!
Originally Posted by AdderAll
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-15 13:05 #1828Senior Member

Posts: 269Take a trip girl?
Asket here almost ready to get back into smashing girls, wondering if this girl does anal?
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...island/5185427
-
10-01-15 09:58 #1827Senior Member

Posts: 158Night in paris.
WOW. I almost went to see them the other day. Love this site!
Originally Posted by Manchidiot
[View Original Post]


















