Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1856
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus1250  [View Original Post]
    Hey Kristena is running specials till noon. Check her out.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...or-you/5302581
    I could not find any reviews from her.

  2. #1855

    Kristena specials

    Hey Kristena is running specials till noon. Check her out.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...or-you/5302581

  3. #1854
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJim959  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Has any tried candii's new in call? Any thoughts pos or neg? Pm welcome. Stay safe.
    Nice girl, short, a little belly but I did not mind. She did business in her apt., I had not try the new location.

  4. #1853
    Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    Too bad you didn't read the forum first. Just one page back, post 1825, somebody got robbed and already warned us all.
    <- schmuck.

    I usually keep up w the boards. Missed it.

  5. #1852
    Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    Too bad you didn't read the forum first. Just one page back, post 1825, somebody got robbed and already warned us all.
    <- Shmuck.

  6. #1851

    Bucki New Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki1476  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting Manchester later this week. Anyone have any recommendations? Tracey looks great, if someone could give me the thumbs up. I wouldn't mind hitting the street as well. Any help there would be great as well.

    Buck.
    I called her, she s out of action due to surgery. She ll be back in a week or 2. She said. Hope this helps.

  7. #1850
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    Too bad you didn't read the forum first. Just one page back, post 1825, somebody got robbed and already warned us all.

    Quote Originally Posted by BallPlayer1718  [View Original Post]
    Scam. Total scam. Took the money and ran.

  8. #1849

    Paris

    Scam. Total scam. Took the money and ran.

  9. #1848

    Sadie 8123

    I finally got to dream with her the other day and agree with the previous post. She is a sweetheart, dancer's body, nice friendly attitude, cute smile. Clearly, she once had a really attractive face, too. But the sores on her face and body and the fake boobs were both downers for me. Also, I neglected to follow Isaac's advice (read the last sentence) and paid for it dearly. Either way, a luke warm thumbs up from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mxzsdi  [View Original Post]
    Yea, she uses a lot of different photos, the ones of her face are hers, but I don't think I will repeat, and here's why:

    1) Got there early, and noticed a few guys hanging around one door. Turns out ame door where she lives, plus they were in the parking lot.

    When I got there and also when I left. I don't think they were going to do anything but it made me uncomfortable.

    2) Yes she has a nice shape body, only ok boob job, but heavy acne on her chest, not sure why. Very friendly though, really wants to please you.

    Menu is wide open.

    I got a BBBJ CIMWS, and I was done, not looking to stay around, please I smelt like smoke when I left, not good for me.

    Service a 9+.

    Setting 4.

    You can decide.

  10. #1847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    I saw her once. Those pics in the ad are really her but she's much thinner in person. Those mug shots look nothing like her.

    Her performance left alot to be desired, but she didn't rip me off. I wouldn't repeat tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Falen1  [View Original Post]
    BEWARE. Her real name is Kathleen Gentes. She was arrested in feburary 2014 for robbery via setting up a escort meeting.

    Article:

    http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/258...t-nashua-hotel

    Ad:

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...-sweet/5296792

    Current Number: 603-854-2506.

    Something didn't feel right about this one, did some back tracking and found this article when googling her phone number along with the arrest records. Notice how the eyes, eyebrows, nose structure is the same, spots of freckles are hidden by makeup in the ad. She will probably change her number and start using fake pictures.

  11. #1846
    I almost went for this one today. Thank you fellow mongers for having each others back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Falen1  [View Original Post]
    BEWARE. Her real name is Kathleen Gentes. She was arrested in feburary 2014 for robbery via setting up a escort meeting.

    Article:

    http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/258...t-nashua-hotel

    Ad:

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...-sweet/5296792

    Current Number: 603-854-2506.

    Something didn't feel right about this one, did some back tracking and found this article when googling her phone number along with the arrest records. Notice how the eyes, eyebrows, nose structure is the same, spots of freckles are hidden by makeup in the ad. She will probably change her number and start using fake pictures.

  12. #1845

    Nakita

    Her mug shot and her pictures in her ad look nothing alike, I bet she is using fake pictures in her ad.

  13. #1844

    Nakita

    BEWARE. Her real name is Kathleen Gentes. She was arrested in feburary 2014 for robbery via setting up a escort meeting.

    Article:

    http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/258...t-nashua-hotel

    Ad:

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...-sweet/5296792

    Current Number: 603-854-2506.

    Something didn't feel right about this one, did some back tracking and found this article when googling her phone number along with the arrest records. Notice how the eyes, eyebrows, nose structure is the same, spots of freckles are hidden by makeup in the ad. She will probably change her number and start using fake pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 924e1026f77e9120e3470f1a5f26c3b5.jpg‎   986c5c551ddf21b94b96d5fcb850557d.jpg‎   48066fa3b769ba430b87e18560404ff4.jpg‎   4005618_G.jpg‎   20140421gentes.jpg‎  

    5538964985a0e9908016aa24295f0e08.jpg‎  

  14. #1843

    Good time for a quick trip

    Good morning folks. Had the urge to peruse BP last night and visited Alexa for a quick fix. I met her before when she teamed with Rose. $. 20 for hhr. If ya like them short with a great set of assets then she may just be what you're looking for. She's not GFE but really gets into the act itself. http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ith-me/5138104.

  15. #1842

    Tracey

    I will be visiting Manchester later this week. Anyone have any recommendations? Tracey looks great, if someone could give me the thumbs up. I wouldn't mind hitting the street as well. Any help there would be great as well.

    Buck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus1250  [View Original Post]
    Yeah you crap newbie. Because our information is so damn valuable. We can't be bothered to give you any info because you got nothing to trade.

    Oh get over yourselves, most of you don't know anything worth knowing in the first place. If you don't want it help then just don't answer. Do we really need to dump on new guys?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape