Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 22116
-
10-10-15 13:23 #10536Senior Member

Posts: 669Fuck no
[Deleted by Admin]
Correct, A2 says fuck no.
A2
-
10-10-15 13:01 #10535Senior Member

Posts: 195710 years ago chased down a ho who dropped my keys when she was running and I snatched the wig off her head and threw it over a barb wire fence, good times. When I offered the skank 20 for head she snatched my keys and took off. Now I have keyless ignition
.
Originally Posted by El1905
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-15 11:33 #10534Regular Member

Posts: 23Warning. Jennifer
Picked up this girl named jennifer by 79st early Friday morning. She has brownish hair and is thick. She said not to cum in her mouth.
But I did anyways. Then she grabs my car keys and got out of the car and told me to give her all the money I had if I wanted the keys back.
For cumming in her mouth. I didn't want to attract any attention so I gave her what I had left which was another Jackson. She had a long.
Dress on with different colors. Be careful with her.
-
10-10-15 10:25 #10533Senior Member

Posts: 365Michelle B
Oh yeah she is a great date. Michelle spend alot of time in WPB but got caught up in a BP sting at the Breakers. Had to leave town quickly after that. I presume she still on the candy but never a problem. No drama always a good time, always a smile. Def aims to please. Hope she hasnt changed. We miss her up her and her angel wing tats!
Originally Posted by BoBo15
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-15 08:08 #10532Senior Member

Posts: 316Michele
Many thanks for Latinknight for the hookup with Michele. Met her on the south side of 79th street and around 13th next to the Valero gas station. Lots of skanks hanging around there. She lives in that area with a bunch of brothers but will meet you on the street. Freshly showered and excellent BBBJ. Nice hard ass, I want to go back and tap that ass.
-
10-10-15 02:49 #10531Senior Member

Posts: 1129Good to see you back Pete!
Originally Posted by PeterPipes
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-15 23:09 #10530Senior Member

Posts: 618Don't call it a comeback, I never left
Hooked up with Meagan for a pressure releasing session and she doesn't disappoint. Yes, she's holding up the sign letting everyone know that it's ok to post the pics 'as long as I look good' she said. You guys can let her know if she does as she's an avid visitor to this site.
-
10-09-15 18:07 #10529Senior Member

Posts: 501Roxy
Finally caught up to this elusive young Puerto Rican. Apparently her phone had been stolen, she's since bought a new one. As has been reported by many before me, she does have a nice little body, well proportioned with cute curves. Her skills all met my standards, deep thrusts and good suction on the BBBJ, and her cowgirl moves were also top notch. The only con for me is that she rushed me on both nuts. Maybe it was my fault for letting it bother me, but I forced myself to completion each time instead of going the distance and enjoying the session to its fullest. I won't repeat for the FS, but I do recommend her to those that prefer the quick and inexpensive dump and pump.
No pics, she told me that she doesn't want her pictures on the internet. I got the feeling that she knows of our not-so secret society.
-
10-09-15 10:33 #10528Senior Member

Posts: 880Damn this chick is great looking.
Originally Posted by Gringo2123
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-15 09:53 #10527Senior Member

Posts: 880Now that makes sense because I'm in that area almost daily I thought I must be blind.
Originally Posted by Pensfan87
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-15 09:45 #10526Senior Member

Posts: 1129Don't listen to this guy! He's a troll! And full of it!
Originally Posted by MeetFoRealFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-15 09:06 #10525Senior Member

Posts: 1957She jumped in my car too quick before I could get set up: will probably repeat and try again. Just missed hooking up with Bunny but roxy answered first. Roxy gave her phone to her "brother" while we did the deed.
.
Originally Posted by TaxiDriver45
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-15 22:41 #10524Regular Member

Posts: 14Can you hook me up with her number?
Would love to meet her, can you help a newbie out?
Originally Posted by FsuDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-15 16:18 #10523Senior Member

Posts: 1040Gringo
No pics. Or vid?
Originally Posted by Gringo2123
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-15 15:17 #10522Senior Member

Posts: 1040Yaeh
HAha. You're right. The furthest south she has ever been is the probably the El Eden on 8st.
Originally Posted by HuntingPussy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




