Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 777 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 277 677 727 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 827 877 1277 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,655 of 22117
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10477

    Michelle

    This is the only photo I recovered after I had issues. She is a fun date, reliable and waiting on time which is nice since I come from Broward.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  2. #10476

    Hey Taxi

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiDriver45  [View Original Post]
    Trish, back from a 3 week vacation.

    She has a different Phone# if anyone is interested.
    Hey Buddy, I just heard the story. You better leave those cops alone. You're crazy. HAHA. Glad everything worked out ok. The funniest part of the story is that you still managed to cum after all that shit.

  3. #10475
    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo2123  [View Original Post]
    A thank you to DT for bringing her to the community and LK2 for sharing digits. Responds promptly to texts and was very easy to hook up with for some afternoon delight, by far the prettiest girl on 79 street, tried to get 50 from me but of course I pleaded poverty and she agreed to 40 for bbj and f. S. don't want to ruin pricing for anyone. Decent bbj, box was a little loose for my 3 inches but staring at that pretty face and hair more than made up for it.
    She looks cute as hell. Looking at the time stamps on your screenshots you got to spend a lot of time with her for $40. Good job.

  4. #10474
    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo2123  [View Original Post]
    A thank you to DT for bringing her to the community and LK2 for sharing digits. Responds promptly to texts and was very easy to hook up with for some afternoon delight, by far the prettiest girl on 79 street, tried to get 50 from me but of course I pleaded poverty and she agreed to 40 for bbj and f. S. don't want to ruin pricing for anyone. Decent bbj, box was a little loose for my 3 inches but staring at that pretty face and hair more than made up for it.
    Nice post gringo and good pics, she's def a cutie might have to sample the goods this weekend.

  5. #10473
    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo2123  [View Original Post]
    A thank you to DT for bringing her to the community and LK2 for sharing digits. Responds promptly to texts and was very easy to hook up with for some afternoon delight, by far the prettiest girl on 79 street, tried to get 50 from me but of course I pleaded poverty and she agreed to 40 for bbj and f. S. don't want to ruin pricing for anyone. Decent bbj, box was a little loose for my 3 inches but staring at that pretty face and hair more than made up for it.
    Glad to help my friend.

  6. #10472

    Thanks Taxi

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiDriver45  [View Original Post]
    Trish, back from a 3 week vacation.

    She has a different Phone# if anyone is interested.
    I wondered what happened to her. Thanks for the #. I picked her up bye the gas station on 20st. She said just take my head and show me how you like it so I throat fuck her until I gave her a healthy load.

    She told me the story about you guys and the cops yesterday. Scary shit! Why don't you post the story?

  7. #10471

    Info

    Anybody know where I can find her? I'm going to be in town for a month. https://youtu.be/FYKV_1Dp2nk.

  8. #10470
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Greetings Everyone,

    GablesGuy posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  9. #10469

    Michelle

    A thank you to DT for bringing her to the community and LK2 for sharing digits. Responds promptly to texts and was very easy to hook up with for some afternoon delight, by far the prettiest girl on 79 street, tried to get 50 from me but of course I pleaded poverty and she agreed to 40 for bbj and f. S. don't want to ruin pricing for anyone. Decent bbj, box was a little loose for my 3 inches but staring at that pretty face and hair more than made up for it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 3.35.04 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 3.37.41 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 5.02.38 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 5.00.20 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 5.05.11 PM.jpg‎  


  10. #10468

    Dead

    Riding around OT and things are pretty dead. I think I'll go get something to eat and come back latter.

    I posted last week that Nicci had beaten Roxy's ass. This week Nicci is walking around with a black eye. Rumor is Roxy paid some dude to get revenge for her. Just one big happy family at Text City. Better than any soap opera. HAHAHA.

  11. #10467

    Wed. Quickie

    Trish, back from a 3 week vacation.

    She has a different Phone# if anyone is interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2015-10-01-10-33-55.jpg‎   Screenshot_2015-10-01-10-33-59.jpg‎   Screenshot_2015-10-01-10-34-22.jpg‎   Screenshot_2015-10-01-10-35-20.jpg‎   Screenshot_2015-10-01-10-35-27.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_2015-10-01-10-38-15.jpg‎   Screenshot_2015-10-01-10-38-18.jpg‎  

  12. #10466

    Very well said

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDogF250  [View Original Post]
    That's good for you that you make good money but you're missing the point here bro, giving double what EVERYONE else here does for the bare minimum, is contrary to the common good. Again, I'm glad you had a good time with her as we all have but remember your actions also affect us if she starts asking for double the rates it's going to be a good thing you make good money because you'll be the only cat here paying her that LOL.
    You're right! For $40 I believe it should be for BBBJ&FS and some pics and a video thrown in. Just my point of view.

  13. #10465

    Slim chance

    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn  [View Original Post]
    Last Saturday around 3 PM, I was on Flagler when I saw a girl panhandling from the median strip. She looked about 20 years old 5 feet four in height, thick but not fat. She and her clothes looked clean and neat. The jeans were very tight on that big round ass.

    She held a cardboard sign saying she needed help making rent because she had three brothers and her mother was unemployed, sick, pregnant or all three.

    I had about 75 cents in the ashtray so I gave it to her. Here is my question: how many of you would have offered her an easy way to make 20,40, $100? How would you have made the ask?
    I have tried many times in those situations. Everytime I get dirty looks or get cursed out. They may be begging for money but they seem to still have some pride left. They probably don't have a drug problem. They always make me regret I opened my mouth. Maybe you will have a different response. Good luck!

  14. #10464
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn  [View Original Post]
    Last Saturday around 3 PM, I was on Flagler when I saw a girl panhandling from the median strip. She looked about 20 years old 5 feet four in height, thick but not fat. She and her clothes looked clean and neat. The jeans were very tight on that big round ass.

    She held a cardboard sign saying she needed help making rent because she had three brothers and her mother was unemployed, sick, pregnant or all three.

    I had about 75 cents in the ashtray so I gave it to her. Here is my question: how many of you would have offered her an easy way to make 20,40, $100? How would you have made the ask?
    Their is a decent looking girl who panhandles around my area. I had this exact same question until I just thought of a way. I was stopped at the light (she does this at the exit off 95). She walks by my window (she sees me daily so doesn't ask everyday). I one day made small talk with her (asked her situation, why she panhandles etc). Couple weeks later I say to her "instead of collecting change and being in the hot sun all day. Have you ever thought about working. " she asked what I meant so I said "like us1". She said "oh no I would never do that. I rather starve. " So I got my answer. I didn't want to insult her with a proposal so I just asked without asking. BTW saw your message the other day but by the time I read it, it was to late.

  15. #10463

    WWMD What Would Mongers Do?

    Last Saturday around 3 PM, I was on Flagler when I saw a girl panhandling from the median strip. She looked about 20 years old 5 feet four in height, thick but not fat. She and her clothes looked clean and neat. The jeans were very tight on that big round ass.

    She held a cardboard sign saying she needed help making rent because she had three brothers and her mother was unemployed, sick, pregnant or all three.

    I had about 75 cents in the ashtray so I gave it to her. Here is my question: how many of you would have offered her an easy way to make 20,40, $100? How would you have made the ask?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape