Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 774 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 274 674 724 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 824 874 1274 ... LastLast
Results 11,596 to 11,610 of 22117
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10522

    Yaeh

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingPussy  [View Original Post]
    Believe me you haven't seen this girl any where near the SW area.
    HAha. You're right. The furthest south she has ever been is the probably the El Eden on 8st.

  2. #10521

    Wrong again

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingPussy  [View Original Post]
    Believe me you haven't seen this girl any where near the SW area.
    Actually I have. I use to see her hanging out at bird bowl and when they use to have a Don Carters Kendall Lanes. She use to work at Bird Bowl cause I use to bowl there in a league.

  3. #10520
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetFoRealFun  [View Original Post]
    Are talking Kendall drive?
    Yes sir I am.

  4. #10519
    Tried to hook up with this crazy *****. Drove all the way down to 32 street and 21 ave to pick her ass up, doesn't respond to texts or calls, gets back an hour later and still not coherent enough to pick up. Had feelers out to 5 different ho's. Was finally able to hook up with roxy for the first time. Nice bbj and f. S. For 40. Nice bod. Rode me cowgirl. Next on the Miami list is Bunny.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goofygoon  [View Original Post]
    I spent some time with Nana today. She is not a SW. She works UTR with a small group of regulars. She is hot, young, tall and Puerto Rican. She stands 5'-10" tall. She lives in the inner hood of miami. She's very pretty and the service seems to depend on her mood. Today she seemed more interested in pleasing herself than pleasing me, which was OK with me and she eventually turned her attention to my needs. She only allowed me to take decent photos.
    .

  5. #10518

    Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver305  [View Original Post]
    I usually see her on SW 88th st between 157th ave and 170th ave. She says that's blatina territory.
    Believe me you haven't seen this girl any where near the SW area.

  6. #10517
    Are talking Kendall drive?

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver305  [View Original Post]
    I usually see her on SW 88th st between 157th ave and 170th ave. She says that's blatina territory.

  7. #10516
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack76  [View Original Post]
    I went out on a cruise through OT on Saturday and spotted 4 regulars.. ALL RIDING BIKES! WTF. How are you supposed to pick up a girl on a bike. There's a cute short haired red head at tent city on 17th. She was on a bike too. Saw her again walking yesterday but she spurned me again. What's her deal? I did pick up Jessica last night. Nice double Jackson action. She said she just got back from a 7 week vacation with free room and board.
    I usally see girls on skateboards and rollor skittles. Best way not to attract cops. Some drive around.

  8. #10515
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingPussy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her around lately? She's been in OT since forever. You could always find her out even when nobody else was around. She always gave a great non rushed bbbjwcim for $20. I haven't spotted her over there for a couple of months.
    I usually see her on SW 88th st between 157th ave and 170th ave. She says that's blatina territory.

  9. #10514
    Quote Originally Posted by OlDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her a couple of days ago.
    Looks like the convient store in san andreas on us1 and 25st near overtown.

  10. #10513
    Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan87  [View Original Post]
    Your a JACKASS! No need to try to out mongers!
    You a pain in the ass. I was'nt trying to out mongers l was just saying the make of the vehicle and I was kidding it's a dodge charger. If you don't like that person or what they post have the common sense to ignore them. Smh. This is what happens when you hang out in the ghetto too much.

  11. #10512
    Quote Originally Posted by John115  [View Original Post]
    That would be Southern (Blonde) Jessica. She put on some weight.
    Ah ok. Yea I have already had her LOL.

  12. #10511

    Southern Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinKnight2  [View Original Post]
    Which Jessica? You know theirs like 4 LOL.
    That would be Southern (Blonde) Jessica. She put on some weight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jessica.PNG‎  

  13. #10510
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver305  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a dodge ram or ram 1500.
    Your a JACKASS! No need to try to out mongers!

  14. #10509

    Bikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack76  [View Original Post]
    I went out on a cruise through OT on Saturday and spotted 4 regulars.. ALL RIDING BIKES! WTF. How are you supposed to pick up a girl on a bike. There's a cute short haired red head at tent city on 17th. She was on a bike too. Saw her again walking yesterday but she spurned me again. What's her deal? I did pick up Jessica last night. Nice double Jackson action. She said she just got back from a 7 week vacation with free room and board.
    You're right. The last time I picked up Nicci over there she was on an old yellow bike. She just told some dude to keep an eye on it and we took off and did our thing. No problem.

  15. #10508
    Quote Originally Posted by MrClubberman  [View Original Post]
    Easy, just leave where you pick her up. I am sure it will be there on your return.
    Which Jessica? You know theirs like 4 LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape