Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 250 of 332 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 300 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingwa  [View Original Post]
    Getting special service is not always about if the girls like you or you're good at it. It's about how to extract the most $$$ possible. Sometimes the girls may not give you "special service" because they like you and think you are a nice guy. I was told by one girl, "you nice guy, you should only do that with nice girls ". But that being said, I would like to add, stop sharing "intel" about getting special service. You put the girls in a tough spot when you share that kind of info. If the girl would give a particular guy a service, then he will find out soon enough. If she doesn't want to, some guys get mad or hurt cause they thought, "why not me, I thought I was special". Having to deal with crap like that leads to burn out and plenty enough great girls left Hawaii because of it.
    Sorry bro, but that was pretty lame. Not trying to make enemies, but for educational purpose. What is this site for!? Is this a place for intel or Reader's Digest / Commercial post? Let's put this in Lonely's perspective.

    #1 I believe that Lonely stated that Buster PM'd the message to him and not in the public forum. What does Buster have to gain from that? Seems that Lonely got his panties in a bunch and couldn't help but defend his so called GF. Who is she? Let's look at the majority of his post!

    #2 Lonely keeps mentioning that he is a GREAT customer! Everyone knows or have been in this situation, that most AMP gurls don't like to date customers. They feel that majority are losers in the real world.

    #3 Buster, if you have proof, come forward. Who is the gurl you never mentioned? I know it won't happen!

    #4 Buster, I have a mutual friend and she knows your latest and past adventures. LOL.

    #5 Sorry for the earlier post, but this is a site to report ****** and johns, just stating facts my son.

  2. #1231
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelySmiles  [View Original Post]
    Goser, if you haven't followed this discussion, I'm not going to rehash my entire philosophy. Doing so would be the equivalent of a staunch Republican debating a staunch Democrat. We're different. And I don't think careful logic is going to change that.

    Ask Happy what her girls think of me. Or Mama May. Or for that matter, if you could find Ivy. I've always been a gentle, respectful, exceptionally clean customer. One who smiles a lot. I've been told that because of my bed side manner and good hygiene, I am an easy customer to deal with. I'm not demanding. In this business, that's enough to be likable.

    I think your blood pressure is rising. You really don't like me now. Give in to your anger.
    Honestly you sound like a jilted LVB. And reading this post, just a regular customer, not a special one to these girls.

  3. #1230
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelySmiles  [View Original Post]
    There are enough mongers out there who believe that they some how "own" a girl for an hour just because they are a customer. Take a moment to think. I try to have faith in humanity and trust that most mongers are reasonable people. But the bad apples spoil it.
    True that. I'd also like to believe majority of the guys here have respect for women. But there are idiots out there who believe just because they have a couple Benjamin's they are entitled to whatever they want and treat the women like shit. It's hard enough for these women both physically and mentally without having to put up with the additional bullshit. Sometimes we tend to overlook that.

  4. #1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingwa  [View Original Post]
    Getting special service is not always about if the girls like you or you're good at it. It's about how to extract the most $$$ possible. Sometimes the girls may not give you "special service" because they like you and think you are a nice guy. I was told by one girl, "you nice guy, you should only do that with nice girls ". But that being said, I would like to add, stop sharing "intel" about getting special service. You put the girls in a tough spot when you share that kind of info. If the girl would give a particular guy a service, then he will find out soon enough. If she doesn't want to, some guys get mad or hurt cause they thought, "why not me, I thought I was special". Having to deal with crap like that leads to burn out and plenty enough great girls left Hawaii because of it.
    Yes, in general what some guys fail to consider is just how irresponsible a small portion of the mongering community is. They take for granted the people they trust and forget the masses of mongers who don't post, but find out through the grapevine, coconut wireless.

    There are enough mongers out there who believe that they some how "own" a girl for an hour just because they are a customer. Recently, a girl that was made to cry during a session by a larger than average monger, more than 2x her weight. He repeatedly insulted the girl and told her that she was a "dog" to him, that he was the customer. The guy laughed in her face at her tears even as his pounding made her completely raw and unable to continue work.

    When you guys write, remember there are some demanding assholes in this hobby who will not be gentle or kind to the girls. Back in 2013, Vivian of Mayflower spent almost an entire hour session venting to me because she was so upset about a large customer who spent several minutes cursing at her because she would not do what he demanded. Telling her that she was "fucking useless." She was a star performer. But she burned out quickly in 2013 once a guy ran his mouth about selective BBFS for the sake of his ego.

    Same thing with Maggie at Empire last year. Star performer with nothing but glowing positive reviews, then some big wig from the mainland who claims to spend tons of money in our economy publicly claimed BBFS. Maggie's attitude and morale crumbled and she burned out hard. All of a sudden numerous negative reports and she was gone.

    Take a moment to think. I try to have faith in humanity and trust that most mongers are reasonable people. But the bad apples spoil it.

    Same reason Ivy had to ban some guys from Empire who were too rough or demanding. And man would she get pissed about mongers who abused one of her girls or almost break a bed frame, I remember those conversations.

    Edit: there is much more I could write on this subject, but I'll stop there for now. Most girls who have been at this for any length of time have stories of hard customers. Same with some of the smarter mamas who screen customers for their girls. If they trust you, try having a conversation about some of the stuff that happens with belligerent mongers.

  5. #1228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 310

    YMMV, but stop your sharing "intel"

    Getting special service is not always about if the girls like you or you're good at it. It's about how to extract the most $$$ possible. Sometimes the girls may not give you "special service" because they like you and think you are a nice guy. I was told by one girl, "you nice guy, you should only do that with nice girls ". But that being said, I would like to add, stop sharing "intel" about getting special service. You put the girls in a tough spot when you share that kind of info. If the girl would give a particular guy a service, then he will find out soon enough. If she doesn't want to, some guys get mad or hurt cause they thought, "why not me, I thought I was special". Having to deal with crap like that leads to burn out and plenty enough great girls left Hawaii because of it.

  6. #1227

    Intel & Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster50  [View Original Post]
    Yes, its to share info and I didn't say in the public forum who and I only replied to senior members. I've only been stating facts. Isn't this what the forum is all about, to share info and intel? The reason I PM'd you was to educate you with the FACTS since you were posting otherwise. You're making this into a bigger issue than it needs to be. I don't hold myself on a righteous pedestal, I just monger and share info. Guess you just can't handle the truth.
    RE: Intel & Info, I have received some accurate info from him.

  7. #1226
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    The Bare Naked Covert Alias.

    Thanks for the info Hornysamoan. I have no other alias. I'm just me. Only been the board for 3 months. I thought I had my own style of writing (so I thought). Now I'm curious WHO has a similar style of writing and reporting like me? All my reports are Carbon Copies Regarding Style. I use the same format but just different details for each encounter. Let me know I'm really curious to know who has a similar writing style to me.
    Damn, those evil twins!

  8. #1225
    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Why are you so pissed that he got a girl BBFS and you didn't? You don't even seem to like it that way. I don't give a shit what you do. You can't find a girl to actually like you in the real world, so you need to pretend to be someone they like here. That is so fucking pathetic. Carry on as you wish. I don't really give a shit.
    Goser, if you haven't followed this discussion, I'm not going to rehash my entire philosophy. Doing so would be the equivalent of a staunch Republican debating a staunch Democrat. We're different. And I don't think careful logic is going to change that.

    Ask Happy what her girls think of me. Or Mama May. Or for that matter, if you could find Ivy. I've always been a gentle, respectful, exceptionally clean customer. One who smiles a lot. I've been told that because of my bed side manner and good hygiene, I am an easy customer to deal with. I'm not demanding. In this business, that's enough to be likable.

    I think your blood pressure is rising. You really don't like me now. Give in to your anger.

  9. #1224
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelySmiles  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I missed this one while I was responding to Buster50. There is a reason you are on moderation. And a reason you regularly quarrel with some of the more sensible seniors on these forums. So Buster50 pretty much backed down and I've gotten a few pm's thanking me for calling him out on his bullshit. Did you follow along? Are you next? I know respectful mongers seem to give you sour grapes.

    I guess I'll see your response in a few hours after the mods approve it.
    LOL. Why are you so pissed that he got a girl BBFS and you didn't? You don't even seem to like it that way. I don't give a shit what you do. You can't find a girl to actually like you in the real world, so you need to pretend to be someone they like here. That is so fucking pathetic. Carry on as you wish. I don't really give a shit.

  10. #1223
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelySmiles  [View Original Post]
    Investigative mongering journalism. Done and done.
    For what its worth, I've gotten pretty accurate info from Buster in the past. I too got upset when he told me about some special services provided by my ATF provider. Later I learned that it was true through a co-worker of mine and other senior members on this board. Remember that they are working gurls and they manipulate everyone's mind! Lesson learned.

  11. #1222

    Late to the party Goser

    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    You are in this hobby for the wrong reason. Get the fuck out and go marry someone. I am with Buster50. He sees things more for how they are than your romanticized view of the hobby simply because he is older and wiser than you are. You are in this hobby as a substitute for a girlfriend. We are in this hobby to fuck girls and then move on.

    For the record, I believe he fucked her BBFS. That you are butt hurt about that is unbecoming. He's right. If you aren't getting it for free, you don't mean much more to her than any of us. Sorry to burst your bubble there. Yes, I have gotten freebies and BBFS from lots of girls who claim to not offer it to anyone else. I don't believe them for a second.
    Wow, I missed this one while I was responding to Buster50. There is a reason you are on moderation. And a reason you regularly quarrel with some of the more sensible seniors on these forums. So Buster50 pretty much backed down and I've gotten a few pm's thanking me for calling him out on his bullshit. Did you follow along? Are you next? I know respectful mongers seem to give you sour grapes.

    Being real for a moment, I'm in this hobby because, well, for starters I'm deeply introverted. I think constantly, but I don't always speak. I've always been better with written word. At the end of the day, moving out here for a job several years ago with no family here, I started out as a lonely mother fucker. It takes me a long time to build up relationships. When I go to an AMP, I like to connect in a meaningful way with the girls. I've learned a great deal about myself, about sex, and about women. I'm sorry that offends you. No actually, I'm not sorry.

    I guess I'll see your response in a few hours after the mods approve it.

  12. #1221

    Good game

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster50  [View Original Post]
    You win, its getting late here and am tired. You can work it out with the girl because it's not that important to me. Why do I have to prove anything to you? I really don't care about your account, good grief. LOL I live in the REAL world, not some online / internet realm.
    Investigative mongering journalism. Done and done.

  13. #1220
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelySmiles  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to call your bluff. All in. *stubs cigar in ash tray*

    Hey, you show me incontrovertible proof of what you claim, since you claim to have video and photo evidence, for one girl in particular, and if it is clearly her voice, face, etc and not some dark blurry, zero sound recording, I will hang up my screen name permanently after publicly acknowledging that you were right. I will eat my words. And have learned my lesson.

    Until then.

    Edit: I do believe that was checkmate. Now you can either fall back on heresay("so and so also claims"), claim you lost the evidence, or get really fuzzy on the details. Either way, your case is not strong without it. If you were a lawyer, it's time for your lead witness. Don't tamper with the evidence.
    You win, its getting late here and am tired. You can work it out with the girl because it's not that important to me. Why do I have to prove anything to you? I really don't care about your account, good grief. LOL I live in the REAL world, not some online / internet realm.

  14. #1219
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelySmiles  [View Original Post]
    So far above it all are we captain?
    Aye, aye mate! Guess I was getting flack about that one, but I couldn't find another word to describe the type of service that they were offering. I didn't call the individual girls sluts, just the service that the establishment was making them provide.

  15. #1218

    Feels like a poker table

    I'm going to call your bluff. All in. *stubs cigar in ash tray*

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster50  [View Original Post]
    Yes, its to share info and I didn't say in the public forum who and I only replied to senior members. I've only been stating facts. Isn't this what the forum is all about, to share info and intel? The reason I PM'd you was to educate you with the FACTS since you were posting otherwise. You're making this into a bigger issue than it needs to be. I don't hold myself on a righteous pedestal, I just monger and share info. Guess you just can't handle the truth.
    Hey, you show me incontrovertible proof of what you claim, since you claim to have video and photo evidence, for one girl in particular, and if it is clearly her voice, face, etc and not some dark blurry, zero sound recording, I will hang up my screen name permanently after publicly acknowledging that you were right. I will eat my words. And have learned my lesson.

    Until then.

    Edit: I do believe that was checkmate. Now you can either fall back on heresay("so and so also claims"), claim you lost the evidence, or get really fuzzy on the details. Either way, your case is not strong without it. If you were a lawyer, it's time for your lead witness. Don't tamper with the evidence.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape