Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 4967
-
10-08-15 06:48 #1232Senior Member

Posts: 206Sorry bro, but that was pretty lame. Not trying to make enemies, but for educational purpose. What is this site for!? Is this a place for intel or Reader's Digest / Commercial post? Let's put this in Lonely's perspective.
Originally Posted by Ingwa
[View Original Post]
#1 I believe that Lonely stated that Buster PM'd the message to him and not in the public forum. What does Buster have to gain from that? Seems that Lonely got his panties in a bunch and couldn't help but defend his so called GF. Who is she? Let's look at the majority of his post!
#2 Lonely keeps mentioning that he is a GREAT customer! Everyone knows or have been in this situation, that most AMP gurls don't like to date customers. They feel that majority are losers in the real world.
#3 Buster, if you have proof, come forward. Who is the gurl you never mentioned? I know it won't happen!
#4 Buster, I have a mutual friend and she knows your latest and past adventures. LOL.
#5 Sorry for the earlier post, but this is a site to report ****** and johns, just stating facts my son.
-
10-08-15 02:02 #1231Senior Member

Posts: 206Honestly you sound like a jilted LVB. And reading this post, just a regular customer, not a special one to these girls.
Originally Posted by LonelySmiles
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-15 19:46 #1230Senior Member

Posts: 29True that. I'd also like to believe majority of the guys here have respect for women. But there are idiots out there who believe just because they have a couple Benjamin's they are entitled to whatever they want and treat the women like shit. It's hard enough for these women both physically and mentally without having to put up with the additional bullshit. Sometimes we tend to overlook that.
Originally Posted by LonelySmiles
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-15 15:30 #1229Senior Member

Posts: 673Yes, in general what some guys fail to consider is just how irresponsible a small portion of the mongering community is. They take for granted the people they trust and forget the masses of mongers who don't post, but find out through the grapevine, coconut wireless.
Originally Posted by Ingwa
[View Original Post]
There are enough mongers out there who believe that they some how "own" a girl for an hour just because they are a customer. Recently, a girl that was made to cry during a session by a larger than average monger, more than 2x her weight. He repeatedly insulted the girl and told her that she was a "dog" to him, that he was the customer. The guy laughed in her face at her tears even as his pounding made her completely raw and unable to continue work.
When you guys write, remember there are some demanding assholes in this hobby who will not be gentle or kind to the girls. Back in 2013, Vivian of Mayflower spent almost an entire hour session venting to me because she was so upset about a large customer who spent several minutes cursing at her because she would not do what he demanded. Telling her that she was "fucking useless." She was a star performer. But she burned out quickly in 2013 once a guy ran his mouth about selective BBFS for the sake of his ego.
Same thing with Maggie at Empire last year. Star performer with nothing but glowing positive reviews, then some big wig from the mainland who claims to spend tons of money in our economy publicly claimed BBFS. Maggie's attitude and morale crumbled and she burned out hard. All of a sudden numerous negative reports and she was gone.
Take a moment to think. I try to have faith in humanity and trust that most mongers are reasonable people. But the bad apples spoil it.
Same reason Ivy had to ban some guys from Empire who were too rough or demanding. And man would she get pissed about mongers who abused one of her girls or almost break a bed frame, I remember those conversations.
Edit: there is much more I could write on this subject, but I'll stop there for now. Most girls who have been at this for any length of time have stories of hard customers. Same with some of the smarter mamas who screen customers for their girls. If they trust you, try having a conversation about some of the stuff that happens with belligerent mongers.
-
10-07-15 15:02 #1228Senior Member

Posts: 310YMMV, but stop your sharing "intel"
Getting special service is not always about if the girls like you or you're good at it. It's about how to extract the most $$$ possible. Sometimes the girls may not give you "special service" because they like you and think you are a nice guy. I was told by one girl, "you nice guy, you should only do that with nice girls ". But that being said, I would like to add, stop sharing "intel" about getting special service. You put the girls in a tough spot when you share that kind of info. If the girl would give a particular guy a service, then he will find out soon enough. If she doesn't want to, some guys get mad or hurt cause they thought, "why not me, I thought I was special". Having to deal with crap like that leads to burn out and plenty enough great girls left Hawaii because of it.
-
10-07-15 03:31 #1227Senior Member

Posts: 2364Intel & Info
RE: Intel & Info, I have received some accurate info from him.
Originally Posted by Buster50
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-15 02:17 #1226Senior Member

Posts: 1039Damn, those evil twins!
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-15 01:08 #1225Senior Member

Posts: 673Goser, if you haven't followed this discussion, I'm not going to rehash my entire philosophy. Doing so would be the equivalent of a staunch Republican debating a staunch Democrat. We're different. And I don't think careful logic is going to change that.
Originally Posted by Goser
[View Original Post]
Ask Happy what her girls think of me. Or Mama May. Or for that matter, if you could find Ivy. I've always been a gentle, respectful, exceptionally clean customer. One who smiles a lot. I've been told that because of my bed side manner and good hygiene, I am an easy customer to deal with. I'm not demanding. In this business, that's enough to be likable.
I think your blood pressure is rising. You really don't like me now. Give in to your anger.
-
10-07-15 00:54 #1224Senior Member

Posts: 1604LOL. Why are you so pissed that he got a girl BBFS and you didn't? You don't even seem to like it that way. I don't give a shit what you do. You can't find a girl to actually like you in the real world, so you need to pretend to be someone they like here. That is so fucking pathetic. Carry on as you wish. I don't really give a shit.
Originally Posted by LonelySmiles
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-15 00:51 #1223Senior Member

Posts: 55For what its worth, I've gotten pretty accurate info from Buster in the past. I too got upset when he told me about some special services provided by my ATF provider. Later I learned that it was true through a co-worker of mine and other senior members on this board. Remember that they are working gurls and they manipulate everyone's mind! Lesson learned.
Originally Posted by LonelySmiles
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-15 00:33 #1222Senior Member

Posts: 673Late to the party Goser
Wow, I missed this one while I was responding to Buster50. There is a reason you are on moderation. And a reason you regularly quarrel with some of the more sensible seniors on these forums. So Buster50 pretty much backed down and I've gotten a few pm's thanking me for calling him out on his bullshit. Did you follow along? Are you next? I know respectful mongers seem to give you sour grapes.
Originally Posted by Goser
[View Original Post]
Being real for a moment, I'm in this hobby because, well, for starters I'm deeply introverted. I think constantly, but I don't always speak. I've always been better with written word. At the end of the day, moving out here for a job several years ago with no family here, I started out as a lonely mother fucker. It takes me a long time to build up relationships. When I go to an AMP, I like to connect in a meaningful way with the girls. I've learned a great deal about myself, about sex, and about women. I'm sorry that offends you. No actually, I'm not sorry.
I guess I'll see your response in a few hours after the mods approve it.
-
10-06-15 23:20 #1221Senior Member

Posts: 673Good game
Investigative mongering journalism. Done and done.
Originally Posted by Buster50
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-15 22:43 #1220Senior Member

Posts: 293You win, its getting late here and am tired. You can work it out with the girl because it's not that important to me. Why do I have to prove anything to you? I really don't care about your account, good grief. LOL I live in the REAL world, not some online / internet realm.
Originally Posted by LonelySmiles
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-15 20:09 #1219Senior Member

Posts: 293Aye, aye mate! Guess I was getting flack about that one, but I couldn't find another word to describe the type of service that they were offering. I didn't call the individual girls sluts, just the service that the establishment was making them provide.
Originally Posted by LonelySmiles
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-15 19:54 #1218Senior Member

Posts: 673Feels like a poker table
I'm going to call your bluff. All in. *stubs cigar in ash tray*
Hey, you show me incontrovertible proof of what you claim, since you claim to have video and photo evidence, for one girl in particular, and if it is clearly her voice, face, etc and not some dark blurry, zero sound recording, I will hang up my screen name permanently after publicly acknowledging that you were right. I will eat my words. And have learned my lesson.
Originally Posted by Buster50
[View Original Post]
Until then.
Edit: I do believe that was checkmate. Now you can either fall back on heresay("so and so also claims"), claim you lost the evidence, or get really fuzzy on the details. Either way, your case is not strong without it. If you were a lawyer, it's time for your lead witness. Don't tamper with the evidence.










Reply With Quote






