Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 775 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 825 875 1275 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 22117
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10507

    How are you supposed to pick up a girl on a bike.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack76  [View Original Post]
    I went out on a cruise through OT on Saturday and spotted 4 regulars.. ALL RIDING BIKES! WTF. How are you supposed to pick up a girl on a bike. There's a cute short haired red head at tent city on 17th. She was on a bike too. Saw her again walking yesterday but she spurned me again. What's her deal? I did pick up Jessica last night. Nice double Jackson action. She said she just got back from a 7 week vacation with free room and board.
    Easy, just leave where you pick her up. I am sure it will be there on your return.

  2. #10506

    Le Tour De Tramps

    I went out on a cruise through OT on Saturday and spotted 4 regulars.. ALL RIDING BIKES! WTF. How are you supposed to pick up a girl on a bike. There's a cute short haired red head at tent city on 17th. She was on a bike too. Saw her again walking yesterday but she spurned me again. What's her deal? I did pick up Jessica last night. Nice double Jackson action. She said she just got back from a 7 week vacation with free room and board.

  3. #10505

    Your Favorite Girl

    Met up with her a couple of days ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20151004_110558_536.jpg‎  

  4. #10504
    Quote Originally Posted by John115  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a week ago, late night after midnight. Normally seen her on 14 or 2nd.
    Ok. Thanks.

  5. #10503

    She's out there

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingPussy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her around lately? She's been in OT since forever. You could always find her out even when nobody else was around. She always gave a great non rushed bbbjwcim for $20. I haven't spotted her over there for a couple of months.
    I saw her a week ago, late night after midnight. Normally seen her on 14 or 2nd.

  6. #10502

    Melony

    Has anyone seen her around lately? She's been in OT since forever. You could always find her out even when nobody else was around. She always gave a great non rushed bbbjwcim for $20. I haven't spotted her over there for a couple of months.

  7. #10501

    Mmm nice truck

    Quote Originally Posted by FsuDude  [View Original Post]
    This is the only photo I recovered after I had issues. She is a fun date, reliable and waiting on time which is nice since I come from Broward.
    Looks like a dodge ram or ram 1500.

  8. #10500
    Quote Originally Posted by Amakaris  [View Original Post]
    Chicago has a heat map that shows areas with high activity also I think based on busts of prostitutes by police or something. Would be nice, but no maps that I know of for Miami.

    I think going on NW 14st, from NW 3 ave to the railroad tracks and looking down the aves on both sides should give a hint. Most everything walking north of 14th street between 3rd Ave and 1st Ave is available because south of 14th could be civilians or bums.
    Thank you very much. I've always been a cheap Charlie since my Navy days. Even limited myself to 100 peso girls while in Argentina.

    With this information I will try to learn how to use a map application and contribute to posterity.

  9. #10499

    Maps

    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn  [View Original Post]
    Late Sunday afternoon the spirit grabbed me and I decided to drive to over town. I have never been there before but my phone showed me the way to a little red pin. I got there although it was dark. Poor neighborhood. Check. People wandering around. Check. Police lights flashing. Check. I decided to drive to where the police lights were, but they were just supporting an ambulance call Since I didn't know where I was, or where I was going, or what the hell I was doing, I decided to drive back west. It was not a total loss, driving down 27 I got to see most of the love motels along the way.

    Here is my question; where are the maps or Michelin guides to street walkers in Miami?

    The Baltimore thread on this board has a sticky thread that includes several maps made by skilled mongers with highlight routes and recommended directions of travel.

    Do we have anything like that? I have done several searches of the Miami threads but the word "Maps" does not return any useful information. Could someone please help a newcomer to the Miami streetwalker seen. ?
    Chicago has a heat map that shows areas with high activity also I think based on busts of prostitutes by police or something. Would be nice, but no maps that I know of for Miami.

    I think going on NW 14st, from NW 3 ave to the railroad tracks and looking down the aves on both sides should give a hint. Most everything walking north of 14th ave between 3rd Ave and 1st Ave is available because south of 14th could be civilians or bums.

    Very closeby, you can try the gas station on NW 20th Street and 1st Court and might have one or two hanging out. Nothing north of there as it gets to be the artsy area and I have seen some hi-end photographers and models taking modeling photos in the streets by the graffiti there.

    Most everything is between NW 13st and 18st and between NW 3 ave and 1st ave. To not inflate prices for everybody else and make enemies with everyone, start LOW, much lower than other areas! I wouldn't be surprised if some people get BJ for. 10 and FS for 0. 20 from any girl there. You are not impressing anyone by being a big tipper. Next thing you know, the girl will be asking you double what you paid the last time.
    Bring your own cover just in case, and if you use a cover, definitely don't go without it down there. Half or most of the girls will go without it there even FS. Some brave guys on here do that on the regular as the post below me proves!

  10. #10498
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #10497
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Nice post on Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinKnight2  [View Original Post]
    Finally was able to see her. Gave an incredible slow and deep BBBJ for a good 15 min. Then did BBFS with CP. Fantastic girl. Amazingly sweet. Tremendous service. Didn't even ask for payment upfront. Great time will see her again.
    Do you have her digits you can PM me?

    Chris5.

  12. #10496

    Bunny

    Finally was able to see her. Gave an incredible slow and deep BBBJ for a good 15 min. Then did BBFS with CP. Fantastic girl. Amazingly sweet. Tremendous service. Didn't even ask for payment upfront. Great time will see her again.

  13. #10495

    Can you hook up the digits for her new here and need a nice provider

    Quote Originally Posted by John115  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream the other day, thanks to LatinKnight2 for sharing. Real pretty girl, BBBJ was top notch too. FS was pretty good as well, did multiple positions.

    On the down side she does have a nasty scar on her leg, plus stretch marks on her belly. All on all, I will def repeat. Fellow mongers, but keep their pimp hand strong on this one.

    Keep her at. 4 for FS. , def no more than. 5.
    Could you help and new guy out AND Can you hook up the digits for her new here and need a nice provider.

  14. #10494
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  15. #10493

    Monger cartographer needed.

    Late Sunday afternoon the spirit grabbed me and I decided to drive to over town. I have never been there before but my phone showed me the way to a little red pin. I got there although it was dark. Poor neighborhood. Check. People wandering around. Check. Police lights flashing. Check. I decided to drive to where the police lights were, but they were just supporting an ambulance call Since I didn't know where I was, or where I was going, or what the hell I was doing, I decided to drive back west. It was not a total loss, driving down 27 I got to see most of the love motels along the way.

    Here is my question; where are the maps or Michelin guides to street walkers in Miami?

    The Baltimore thread on this board has a sticky thread that includes several maps made by skilled mongers with highlight routes and recommended directions of travel.

    Do we have anything like that? I have done several searches of the Miami threads but the word "Maps" does not return any useful information. Could someone please help a newcomer to the Miami streetwalker seen. ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape