Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,626 to 11,640 of 22118
-
10-05-15 20:26 #10493Senior Member

Posts: 385Monger cartographer needed.
Late Sunday afternoon the spirit grabbed me and I decided to drive to over town. I have never been there before but my phone showed me the way to a little red pin. I got there although it was dark. Poor neighborhood. Check. People wandering around. Check. Police lights flashing. Check. I decided to drive to where the police lights were, but they were just supporting an ambulance call Since I didn't know where I was, or where I was going, or what the hell I was doing, I decided to drive back west. It was not a total loss, driving down 27 I got to see most of the love motels along the way.
Here is my question; where are the maps or Michelin guides to street walkers in Miami?
The Baltimore thread on this board has a sticky thread that includes several maps made by skilled mongers with highlight routes and recommended directions of travel.
Do we have anything like that? I have done several searches of the Miami threads but the word "Maps" does not return any useful information. Could someone please help a newcomer to the Miami streetwalker seen. ?
-
10-05-15 20:14 #10492Senior Member

Posts: 89Hey, Derks, Now I can see why I have not seen her up on NW 36, She Moved. Can you sling those digits? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Derks
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-15 19:30 #10491Senior Member

Posts: 55Michelle from 79
I had a dream the other day, thanks to LatinKnight2 for sharing. Real pretty girl, BBBJ was top notch too. FS was pretty good as well, did multiple positions.
On the down side she does have a nasty scar on her leg, plus stretch marks on her belly. All on all, I will def repeat. Fellow mongers, but keep their pimp hand strong on this one.
Keep her at. 4 for FS. , def no more than. 5.
-
10-05-15 18:42 #10490Senior Member

Posts: 26Destiny (aka rosa)
Ok guys the famous rosa is back again I saw her by okee in a shopping mart I went over and talked to her and she remembered me from back in the old days she has a new number and is now with a different crew told her if she wanted to come for a ride and went to the motels and it was the same rosa only diff she got skinnier not no more thick dmg was. 7 I got her new digits.
-
10-05-15 12:51 #10489Senior Member

Posts: 189Friday night 79th
Went out prowling on 79th around 930 pm Friday night. Before it gets too crazy out there. There was one scabby scalawag down by 12th at a gas station. I can't do scabbed up polecats with bruises on the thighs, sorry mongers, I can't. So I go down to miami ave. Where they hang around gas stations. Three bbw, BSW under the awning sipping those sweet budweiser fruit beers with straws in the cans. I can handle a bbw if the proportions are right-pear shaped and the ass and thighs got to be bigger than the gut. Mandatory. One failed this. I took the one with the long magenta wig, her azzzz protruded out like a shelf. I said hell yeah. Took her to pink place. Great bbj, sloppy and ball licking delight. Her azz was amazing even if she had a little beer gut, but not the loose and cellulite type of gut, kinda tight. Little oil assworship while she blows me. Then covered up and plowed doggie. I like bbw's from back, its like driving a truck or bus. Took it like a champ and no stank cooch either. Three jacks full service stop. She said she is always out up there. I don't like getting there phone number because once you call them they save number and start callin ya ass out of the blue. Good luck mongers.
-
10-05-15 11:04 #10488Senior Member

Posts: 32Michelle
Coming to Miami on Oct 15 any chance you could share Michelles digits. Thank you Hurricane 67.
Originally Posted by Gringo2123
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-15 09:57 #10487Senior Member

Posts: 237Wow
That's my kind of girl. I am tall so that won't bother me at all. Can you share? Check your inbox and great find.
Originally Posted by Goofygoon
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-15 17:09 #10486Senior Member

Posts: 7357Michelle
Dude I'm loving that pic! Nothing sexier than a cute girl leaned over the passenger seat sucking your cock. Life is good!
Originally Posted by FsuDude
[View Original Post]
Chris5.
-
10-04-15 15:47 #10485Regular Member

Posts: 17See 10471 for pics
Digits for her please.
Originally Posted by FsuDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-15 00:51 #10484Regular Member

Posts: 14Can I get a number for michelle?
New here and would love to meet a good p[rovider I'm by cutler bay but haven't had luck in this area alot of sketcy people. Any help is appreciated.
Originally Posted by FsuDude
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-15 17:08 #10483Banned Member

Posts: 43Nana
She looks hot. I love tall girls. How much did you have to pay her and you didn't say what you did.
Originally Posted by Goofygoon
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-15 17:04 #10482Senior Member

Posts: 1040Is she game for about anything. I also try to get it on video.
Originally Posted by Goofygoon
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-15 21:20 #10481Senior Member

Posts: 87Another Nana
I spent some time with Nana today. She is not a SW. She works UTR with a small group of regulars. She is hot, young, tall and Puerto Rican. She stands 5'-10" tall. She lives in the inner hood of miami. She's very pretty and the service seems to depend on her mood. Today she seemed more interested in pleasing herself than pleasing me, which was OK with me and she eventually turned her attention to my needs. She only allowed me to take decent photos.
-
10-02-15 19:23 #10480Senior Member

Posts: 120Soon as I see her
I know Trish got some smoking head, but I'm curious to hear how you got to finish when there was a cop around. LOL I can remember one time I had a similar situation where a cop car was pulling up on me and a date, man I never knew a rock hard stick could be deflated so quickly like that.
Originally Posted by TaxiDriver45
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-15 19:04 #10479Senior Member

Posts: 120Tent City
Earlier today about 4 cop cars and 2 fire rescue trucks was on the scene. Won't be long now till the eviction comes.










Reply With Quote




