Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,861 to 34,875 of 61429
-
09-28-15 22:15 #26569Banned Member

Posts: 1312Kitty
Is this the Kitty that used to be in Brooklyn and stayed at a couple of the ho-tells on Washington Blvd? If it is good mic work but as she got deep into the wares she started to show that rough side of the game I remember I told her one time that I would give her an extra dime for a second pop when it was done she followed me out to the vehicle I found it funny.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-15 20:49 #26568Senior Member

Posts: 2344The things you see
When you're traveling with yourself. I was in the Laurel area, so I decided to make a quick run to the market for some wings and wedgie fries. I had no intention on mongering really, I just made a pass through to see if there was any new faces.
I am 99.99% sure I so that sweet walking WSW again. This time it was daylight so I could see that her hair was red. Again, she's EXTREMELY FEMININE in her movements. That shit really turns me on!
She was walking the same ground, S Carey and Ramsey, walking up the hill, then back down.
I saw Denise crossing Wilkins near the circle. She was laughing out loud about something. I was glad to see her so happy after her medical issues.
I was thinking about texting Jewelz and asking her to meet me at Pierre's place til I saw this accident close by his place . There was cop parked in the scene right were I park before I go into Pierre's place .
Saw this sign and had to laugh . I bet that will be a good day for some mongering ... uh ?
-
09-28-15 20:36 #26567Senior Member

Posts: 1043Re: Kitty
So true. I dated Kitty a few times. The first couple of times I never negotiated rates with her, but once I started seeing her lose the weight and knew she had a problem, I started getting everything for twenty bucks because she was desperate for the drug.
Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
09-28-15 19:56 #26566Senior Member

Posts: 228She told me
I saw her about 2 weeks ago, she stated that she had all her teeth pulled, so she can't really make money if she can't smile and yuk up getting patrons at the club to buy her over priced drinks. No teeth equals no tips and over-priced-watered-down drinks for her.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
Though her facial appearance has aged beyond her actual age, that coochie is still Prime-A. I started hitting missionary, had to stop before I nutted to save some for doggy. That pussy is still the pussy of a 20 something old tight.
-
09-28-15 18:43 #26565Senior Member

Posts: 200Misty
Yup, loving me some Misty, she is VERY tight, but really creams when you get it going with her.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-15 15:59 #26564Senior Member

Posts: 161WhatsYourPrice
I apologize if this the wrong place to this but does anybody have any experience with dating women from this site. I've dated several from a Jackson to a franklin. Very willing women.
-
09-28-15 14:05 #26563Regular Member

Posts: 18Dundalk Cruise
Was pretty upset after flying all night on a redeye from LA for the Ravens game & seeing them lose. Steaming mad I cruised the dundalk ave track before calling it a night. Turned onto graceland & spotted 23 yo WSW Stacy looking pretty cute. 5'5" 125 below shoulder lenth brunette & dermal piercing above her lip. No facial blemishes so I proceeded to a spot across eastern ave for a quality BBBJCIM. She finished me in 6 or so minutes which is good for me. Didn't get her # but the detailed description should help you identify her. Picked her up at 9 pm & said she would be out till 11.
-
09-28-15 10:59 #26562Senior Member

Posts: 2419Wknd
Caught Kandii Sat. Night, moved into civi territory X2 on Sunday, then found a little spinner named Misty.
Head was off the charts, lotta moaning and DT. Did mish w / a lot of lube (LOL). She got a little teary so I took it easy as best I could.
She's kinda cute, no BF. Maybe 5' tall 100 lbs maybe. Definite tight kitty. Will most likely repeat. No digits.
-
09-28-15 09:21 #26561Senior Member

Posts: 978Megan
Megan does date but you have to catch her at the right time, she does have a drug habit. Beware she gives pretty good head, but she will not catch or even let a load go in your mouth. Tight kitty but just lays there don't get into it. Normal tuition, hygene was good this time as sometimes wears same clothes for a couple days. I didn't ask but she had see section scar on her stomach and saw some stretch marks like she gave birth at some time. She is eye candy because she looks young, but I won't repeat. She has been out there about 3 or 4 months now on or around S Carey St I was told spitters are for quiters and she won't let you put any cum in her mouth so there you have it. She has no phone right now.
-
09-28-15 07:44 #26560Senior Member

Posts: 222Kitty
She is sweet but, smart. Keep her on your conversation and don't let her give you the medusa. She will stare at you to see how deep your pockets are. She got me the first time until I took her to a relaxed spot for cfs. It was all in her favor until her tool fell out of her bra as she undressed. Boy did those rates get renegotiate.
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-15 06:28 #26559Senior Member

Posts: 2419I love beating on Jamie. Good body for her age, and can take a good pounding.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-15 06:26 #26558Senior Member

Posts: 2419Caught Kandii Friday night. Good session.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-15 06:21 #26557Senior Member

Posts: 2419Saw katie last but passed, because the last date she rushed me, decent head, but bs attitude.
Originally Posted by Angler69
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-15 02:35 #26556Senior Member

Posts: 1370Kandi
Did Kandi mention why she's back on the strip. I thought she was making out with her dancing. I guess not huh?
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-15 01:57 #26555Banned Member

Posts: 1312Get good grades here
I had Jamie and Bridget in a threesome and had the time of my life Jamie is good without a doubt and even though I am retired she is one of the few that would make consider it real quick.
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




