rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26554

    Katie From W / W

    I was out Saturday night from 10:45 and the W / W was like a SW ghost town for like 45 min while driving down Wilkens, side streets, down Ramsay, Carey, and then Wash Blvd. I normally stay in the W / W area but it was so dead I went out on Patapsco toward SA and saw one BSW, chubby / big boned and thick lips and on the young side. I considered stopping for her for a sec but passed up. Drove to CB and didn't see anything on Fairhaven. Drove to BP and found Pontiac dead. Drove back to the W / W and found a WSW named Katie. Light brown hair medium length, 27 years of age, nice plump be cups, about 5' 5" and about 135 lbs. She had make up on and carried somewhat of a large purse.

    She was pleasant to talk to but did sense some heavy eye lids. She mentioned she had 3 children and had recently broken up with her husband. She's on the pipe off / on and also on a program. I opted for BBBJCIM since it was our first date and she agreed to standard rate eventually for BBBJ. Went to a spot and got an above average BJ. Good tongue action and she can deep throat but the reason it was only above average is because she started getting a little drowsy on the mic. When it came to the fireworks, she swallowed without much issue and said to look for her her again. No digits because "someone stole her phone" but she can be found around Mount and Cole.

    Stay safe,

    Angler.

  2. #26553

    Kandii

    Picked her up by the circle the other night. She has a working phone now. Negotiations started and she accepted. Off we went. She was real pleasing to be with. She didn't try any bull shit or disappoint me. Her body is pretty clean. I have to admit, her boobs are perky and still solid. Over all I would gladly repeat. I suggest you guys get out there and do work, I like to browse late after midnight. I've had more luck after 12 then before.

  3. #26552

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank  [View Original Post]
    Skills are great but, she was a user before her vacation, she was the only chick to put me to sleep after a BJ.
    Thanks for the info Spank I can't wait to find out for myself. LOL.

  4. #26551

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by ChordMan  [View Original Post]
    I believe that I saw this Kitty also but I was a little nervous wasn't sure if everything was on the up and up so I kept it moving. I'm glad you reported about her and that she was a fun date I'll make sure I stop the next time I see her.
    Skills are great but, she was a user before her vacation, she was the only chick to put me to sleep after a BJ.

  5. #26550
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    The Rest of Destiny

    If you happen to see this gem out around the circle area she is certainly worth stopping for. Treat her very well and she will definitely return the same. She has a phone and has told me I can give it to contributing, trusted seniors. She tries to stay off the corner, preferring to use her phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Destiny6.jpg‎   Destiny7.jpg‎   Destiny8.jpg‎   Destiny12.jpg‎   Destiny13.PNG‎  

    Destiny14.jpg‎  

  6. #26549
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Destiny

    I was looking around Wilkens Saturday and was about to give up when I saw Destiny sitting at Fulton. I wasn't sure she was dating but gave it a shot and she was. Glad I found her. This young looking twenty six year old is about as GFE as I have found in a long time. Loves to please a guy. Pretty girl with large, fun to play with boobs. She gets into neck and ear kissing and licking and then slowly works her way south, the whole time caressing the boys. Her blowjob technique is incredible, lots of attention to the boys. When I get back in town next week I'm definitely going to see her again. On top of everything else she's smart and a lot of fun to talk to. Anal and bareback are off limits, but it seems like everything else is good. She says she's a pleaser and she seriously is. I believe I've found a new go to girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Destiny9.PNG‎   Destiny10.PNG‎   Destiny11.PNG‎   Destiny2.PNG‎   Destiny3.PNG‎  

    Destiny4.jpg‎   Destiny5.jpg‎  

  7. #26548
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Piddybo  [View Original Post]
    Saturday night was almost a bust. Cruised all the usual loops and found nothing even remotely appealing. Mostly the regulars out and most looked like they needed a hot shower, a body disinfectant spraying of listerine and 2 Big Macs. Spotted a blonde young sinned on SCarey and Bayard. She was getting a lot of traffic. I scoped the area and when I came back around, she was gone. Went to grab. Some BK food and gave it 1 last loop. Saw a bleach blonde short haired WSW with a nice body but someone snagged her before me. Nothing else in CB or Brooklyn. SA was completely dry. WW had the same girls out. SCarey blessed me with the little blonde spinner. Scooped her up and cop checked each other. Said her name was Megan, 21 yrs old, blond hair in a bun, about 5 ft 6, baggy clothes but I could tell she had that nice slender body. Off we went and negotiated standard plus tip pending performance.

    Above average head. Tried to sucked the meat off the tip had me shaking some. A little toothy but not bad. It was a great view of this young girl bobbing on my dick. I couldn't help but keep staring down at her bobbing while I was driving down 295.25 minutes of work and still no end result. She commented and offered her the option of nookie for. 1 and she agreed. Found a secluded spot and hopped over the passenger side. Buried myself in the cooch and damn was it tight. A little struggling to squeeze it in and some added natural spit lube and finally got in. Proceeded to pound Way and she took it like a champ. No complaints and she was trying her hardest not to enjoy it or make any noises but the look on her face said it all. Popped inside and both cleaned up and left the area. Dropped her back off in the same spot.

    Got number but her phone was broken / stolen. She said she was going to get a new 1 Friday so hope she does. Didn't ask about the third input but she seemed like she'd be game.
    I saw her walking at Carey and Glyndon about three weeks ago but she said she didn't date. But I asked Nicole to find out about her because she was young, cute and looked like she had great boobs. Nicole talked to her and told me that she's twenty one and says she doesn't date on the corner but if someone was recommended to her she would. We were supposed to get together but Nicole said she had gone to WVA for a week or so. Nicole also told me that she uses, so we agreed it wouldn't be long before she was on the corner. I guess it was about three weeks huh?

  8. #26547
    Quote Originally Posted by LikkerFront  [View Original Post]
    After keeping a monger eye open for MANY months I was finally able to locate Jamie and made a quick scoop. I had only dated her once before but it was a smoking hot date that left me wanting more and I finally got another shot at it. Made our way to the penthouse suite at Frenchy's and had a great time with an encounter that was about as much of an affectionate GFE that I would really want with a SW, great oral skills, k9, and a deep missionary smash that left me drained. Early 40's sexy MILF with a banging body for a gal her age, dark curly shoulder length hair that's perfect for grabbing hold of in the k9 position, pretty little bald oyster that got super wet when fucked, one of the hottest dates I've had in some time. Time well spent and I hope to see her again soon, no phone so it has to be a street scoop look for her from Payson to the circle.
    II concur Jamie is all GFE.

  9. #26546

    Strange things in Dundalk

    So for a variety of reasons last night I ended up driving through Dundalk a few times between 10 and 1 am. Each time I noticed a few out but all talking to older white guys. No one seemed in a hurry and it just looked odd to me. None of them looked like your standard support staff. If anyone would care to clue me in, that would be great. None of my theories seem that good.

  10. #26545

    Jamie WW

    After keeping a monger eye open for MANY months I was finally able to locate Jamie and made a quick scoop. I had only dated her once before but it was a smoking hot date that left me wanting more and I finally got another shot at it. Made our way to the penthouse suite at Frenchy's and had a great time with an encounter that was about as much of an affectionate GFE that I would really want with a SW, great oral skills, k9, and a deep missionary smash that left me drained. Early 40's sexy MILF with a banging body for a gal her age, dark curly shoulder length hair that's perfect for grabbing hold of in the k9 position, pretty little bald oyster that got super wet when fucked, one of the hottest dates I've had in some time. Time well spent and I hope to see her again soon, no phone so it has to be a street scoop look for her from Payson to the circle.

  11. #26544

    Megan

    Saturday night was almost a bust. Cruised all the usual loops and found nothing even remotely appealing. Mostly the regulars out and most looked like they needed a hot shower, a body disinfectant spraying of listerine and 2 Big Macs. Spotted a blonde young sinned on SCarey and Bayard. She was getting a lot of traffic. I scoped the area and when I came back around, she was gone. Went to grab. Some BK food and gave it 1 last loop. Saw a bleach blonde short haired WSW with a nice body but someone snagged her before me. Nothing else in CB or Brooklyn. SA was completely dry. WW had the same girls out. SCarey blessed me with the little blonde spinner. Scooped her up and cop checked each other. Said her name was Megan, 21 yrs old, blond hair in a bun, about 5 ft 6, baggy clothes but I could tell she had that nice slender body. Off we went and negotiated standard plus tip pending performance.

    Above average head. Tried to sucked the meat off the tip had me shaking some. A little toothy but not bad. It was a great view of this young girl bobbing on my dick. I couldn't help but keep staring down at her bobbing while I was driving down 295.25 minutes of work and still no end result. She commented and offered her the option of nookie for. 1 and she agreed. Found a secluded spot and hopped over the passenger side. Buried myself in the cooch and damn was it tight. A little struggling to squeeze it in and some added natural spit lube and finally got in. Proceeded to pound Way and she took it like a champ. No complaints and she was trying her hardest not to enjoy it or make any noises but the look on her face said it all. Popped inside and both cleaned up and left the area. Dropped her back off in the same spot.

    Got number but her phone was broken / stolen. She said she was going to get a new 1 Friday so hope she does. Didn't ask about the third input but she seemed like she'd be game.

  12. #26543

    Exchange numbers

    Have a young clean full GFE's number will do almost anything. Will exchange for a similar quality. PM me.

  13. #26542
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Kandii

    Kandii now has a new phone number. She left her old phone in someones truck. Anyway, anyone who can verify that they had her old number can PM me for the new one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii1.PNG‎   Kandii2.PNG‎   Kandii3.jpg‎   Kandii9.PNG‎   Kandii10.jpg‎  


  14. #26541

    BP late night

    Found a BSW on Pontiac and opted for a mic lesson. Very good work until the fireworks began. Ended up making a mess on myself. Went back through because I spotted a curly haired brunette who sadly wasn't there when I circled back. At this point I spotted Nichole. You all saw me go stupid over this girl but it's like ya'll say about inconsistency. She was terrible this time around. Oh well live and learn. Now spinner Kate is texting me and I don't feel like risking a trip.

  15. #26540

    re: Kandii

    Hooked up with Kandii last night. Always enjoy my time with her. A few text and she was in my car. Standard tuition. BBBJ, and MISH. What else is there to say. Went to Notel P.S. Would post pics, but with recent development. Pics and videos have been compromised. raBBit out.

    raBBit

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape