Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 34,861 to 34,875 of 61383
-
09-28-15 06:28 #26523Senior Member

Posts: 2419I love beating on Jamie. Good body for her age, and can take a good pounding.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-15 06:26 #26522Senior Member

Posts: 2419Caught Kandii Friday night. Good session.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-15 06:21 #26521Senior Member

Posts: 2419Saw katie last but passed, because the last date she rushed me, decent head, but bs attitude.
Originally Posted by Angler69
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-15 02:35 #26520Senior Member

Posts: 1370Kandi
Did Kandi mention why she's back on the strip. I thought she was making out with her dancing. I guess not huh?
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-15 01:57 #26519Banned Member

Posts: 1312Get good grades here
I had Jamie and Bridget in a threesome and had the time of my life Jamie is good without a doubt and even though I am retired she is one of the few that would make consider it real quick.
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-15 00:34 #26518Senior Member

Posts: 114Katie From W / W
I was out Saturday night from 10:45 and the W / W was like a SW ghost town for like 45 min while driving down Wilkens, side streets, down Ramsay, Carey, and then Wash Blvd. I normally stay in the W / W area but it was so dead I went out on Patapsco toward SA and saw one BSW, chubby / big boned and thick lips and on the young side. I considered stopping for her for a sec but passed up. Drove to CB and didn't see anything on Fairhaven. Drove to BP and found Pontiac dead. Drove back to the W / W and found a WSW named Katie. Light brown hair medium length, 27 years of age, nice plump be cups, about 5' 5" and about 135 lbs. She had make up on and carried somewhat of a large purse.
She was pleasant to talk to but did sense some heavy eye lids. She mentioned she had 3 children and had recently broken up with her husband. She's on the pipe off / on and also on a program. I opted for BBBJCIM since it was our first date and she agreed to standard rate eventually for BBBJ. Went to a spot and got an above average BJ. Good tongue action and she can deep throat but the reason it was only above average is because she started getting a little drowsy on the mic. When it came to the fireworks, she swallowed without much issue and said to look for her her again. No digits because "someone stole her phone" but she can be found around Mount and Cole.
Stay safe,
Angler.
-
09-27-15 22:22 #26517Senior Member

Posts: 977Kandii
Picked her up by the circle the other night. She has a working phone now. Negotiations started and she accepted. Off we went. She was real pleasing to be with. She didn't try any bull shit or disappoint me. Her body is pretty clean. I have to admit, her boobs are perky and still solid. Over all I would gladly repeat. I suggest you guys get out there and do work, I like to browse late after midnight. I've had more luck after 12 then before.
-
09-27-15 20:41 #26516Senior Member

Posts: 201Kitty
Thanks for the info Spank I can't wait to find out for myself. LOL.
Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-15 20:10 #26515Senior Member

Posts: 222Kitty
Skills are great but, she was a user before her vacation, she was the only chick to put me to sleep after a BJ.
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-15 19:38 #26514Senior Member

Posts: 1788The Rest of Destiny
If you happen to see this gem out around the circle area she is certainly worth stopping for. Treat her very well and she will definitely return the same. She has a phone and has told me I can give it to contributing, trusted seniors. She tries to stay off the corner, preferring to use her phone.
-
09-27-15 19:33 #26513Senior Member

Posts: 1788Destiny
I was looking around Wilkens Saturday and was about to give up when I saw Destiny sitting at Fulton. I wasn't sure she was dating but gave it a shot and she was. Glad I found her. This young looking twenty six year old is about as GFE as I have found in a long time. Loves to please a guy. Pretty girl with large, fun to play with boobs. She gets into neck and ear kissing and licking and then slowly works her way south, the whole time caressing the boys. Her blowjob technique is incredible, lots of attention to the boys. When I get back in town next week I'm definitely going to see her again. On top of everything else she's smart and a lot of fun to talk to. Anal and bareback are off limits, but it seems like everything else is good. She says she's a pleaser and she seriously is. I believe I've found a new go to girl.
-
09-27-15 19:17 #26512Senior Member

Posts: 1788Megan
I saw her walking at Carey and Glyndon about three weeks ago but she said she didn't date. But I asked Nicole to find out about her because she was young, cute and looked like she had great boobs. Nicole talked to her and told me that she's twenty one and says she doesn't date on the corner but if someone was recommended to her she would. We were supposed to get together but Nicole said she had gone to WVA for a week or so. Nicole also told me that she uses, so we agreed it wouldn't be long before she was on the corner. I guess it was about three weeks huh?
Originally Posted by Piddybo
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-15 18:55 #26511Senior Member

Posts: 502II concur Jamie is all GFE.
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-15 17:45 #26510Regular Member

Posts: 10Strange things in Dundalk
So for a variety of reasons last night I ended up driving through Dundalk a few times between 10 and 1 am. Each time I noticed a few out but all talking to older white guys. No one seemed in a hurry and it just looked odd to me. None of them looked like your standard support staff. If anyone would care to clue me in, that would be great. None of my theories seem that good.
-
09-27-15 17:22 #26509Senior Member

Posts: 530Jamie WW
After keeping a monger eye open for MANY months I was finally able to locate Jamie and made a quick scoop. I had only dated her once before but it was a smoking hot date that left me wanting more and I finally got another shot at it. Made our way to the penthouse suite at Frenchy's and had a great time with an encounter that was about as much of an affectionate GFE that I would really want with a SW, great oral skills, k9, and a deep missionary smash that left me drained. Early 40's sexy MILF with a banging body for a gal her age, dark curly shoulder length hair that's perfect for grabbing hold of in the k9 position, pretty little bald oyster that got super wet when fucked, one of the hottest dates I've had in some time. Time well spent and I hope to see her again soon, no phone so it has to be a street scoop look for her from Payson to the circle.







Reply With Quote





