Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1169
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodeo13  [View Original Post]
    Renee and her NEW friend give the best 4 hand massage that I'v had in a while, if your all stiff and knotty then this duo can take care of all your ills, you will walk away feeling drained and refreshed, drink plenty of water or something else less boring, stay safe, play safe.
    Where would one find these two lovely ladies? Do they have a link?

  2. #1168

    4 hands

    Renee and her NEW friend give the best 4 hand massage that I'v had in a while, if your all stiff and knotty then this duo can take care of all your ills, you will walk away feeling drained and refreshed, drink plenty of water or something else less boring, stay safe, play safe.

  3. #1167

    Ssutr

    This is my first post, obviously. I've lurked around for quite some time now. I have a very high profile career and specifically look for those who have to be as discrete as me. Well, the SSUTR continued to arise.

    I finally reached out and contacted her. It did take quite some time to either get her to respond, or be able to get something scheduled that worked for both of us. I almost gave up. Holy shit am I happy I didn't!

    This woman is amazing. Looks, skills, personality. She has it all. She asked that I keep it as vague as possible as she has to remain UTR. All I can say is if you haven't seen this one yet, you are missing out on a wonderful experience.

    I will be going back as often as I can!!

  4. #1166

    All Good With Me.

    Count got back in touch with me and gave me the email address he had used before. He isn't the first one to change email address's. Like I explained to him, I just wanted to make sure all was legit, nothing against him, I'm trying to keep Amor as safe as possible. I don't have any problem sharing information as long as it's not carelessly done. Have fun when you meet her Count, eat your Wheaties you'll need them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Count  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to post publicly that I had no idea that asking for an UTR's contact info was uncool. I know it must have seemed odd my asking, when most of you felt I should have contacted Lou directly. However, frankly, I simply did not remember it was him I had gotten that info from originally. Yes, I mentioned his name in my post, BUT that was simply because I had just read a post of his speaking of her, and I was not aware she was still around. I have squared things up with Lou I hope, and I hope Lou may at least verify I am Who I said I was and not some poser or impostor, and I did in fact originally get the contact info from him, so I can maintain the credibility I have tried to create and maintain within this group. It was simply that I was using a different email address back then. FSM, no bad feelings on my part, I just was caught a little off guard initially by your comments, but can now see my actions were a bit suspect. Bottom line is that I am really looking forward to having an opportunity to meet Amor. Thanks.

  5. #1165

    Count.

    Very cool post bro, stay safe and keep 'them safe.

    FSM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Count  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to post publicly that I had no idea that asking for an UTR's contact info was uncool. I know it must have seemed odd my asking, when most of you felt I should have contacted Lou directly. However, frankly, I simply did not remember it was him I had gotten that info from originally. Yes, I mentioned his name in my post, BUT that was simply because I had just read a post of his speaking of her, and I was not aware she was still around. I have squared things up with Lou I hope, and I hope Lou may at least verify I am Who I said I was and not some poser or impostor, and I did in fact originally get the contact info from him, so I can maintain the credibility I have tried to create and maintain within this group. It was simply that I was using a different email address back then. FSM, no bad feelings on my part, I just was caught a little off guard initially by your comments, but can now see my actions were a bit suspect. Bottom line is that I am really looking forward to having an opportunity to meet Amor. Thanks.

  6. #1164
    Senior Member


    Posts: 236

    Contact info

    I just wanted to post publicly that I had no idea that asking for an UTR's contact info was uncool. I know it must have seemed odd my asking, when most of you felt I should have contacted Lou directly. However, frankly, I simply did not remember it was him I had gotten that info from originally. Yes, I mentioned his name in my post, BUT that was simply because I had just read a post of his speaking of her, and I was not aware she was still around. I have squared things up with Lou I hope, and I hope Lou may at least verify I am Who I said I was and not some poser or impostor, and I did in fact originally get the contact info from him, so I can maintain the credibility I have tried to create and maintain within this group. It was simply that I was using a different email address back then. FSM, no bad feelings on my part, I just was caught a little off guard initially by your comments, but can now see my actions were a bit suspect. Bottom line is that I am really looking forward to having an opportunity to meet Amor. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLou  [View Original Post]
    Scotsman,

    I was thinking the exact same thing. Why go in public to ask for information. I asked him to give me the email address he used that I would have shared her info with him on. He sent me an email address but it was not one I had ever emailed to before. (I keep track) So I told him in pm that wasn't the email address that I sent anything to in the past, of course, I got no response. Who knows if he ever really had the contact info or if it was just a story. I do know there have been some that have attempted to get her info without getting it from me, and a couple that have succeeded in the past, but 99% of the time, the guys with the info have honored Amor's wishes and not shared her info. It doesn't matter if you're an SM, or a RM. If I can't verify that you are going to be safe (I know I am not 100% fool proof) then I won't share her information. She has too much at risk and is too nice of a person to take a chance with her safety. On the flip side, I have shared her information with some RM's after I was able to verify they were safe.

    What some seem not to understand, we aren't here to share information as much as we are to protect information. Our information, and providers information. I'm not talking about from each other but from those that could harm any of us. Plenty of information is shared but unfortunately plenty of information is shared that shouldn't be as well. I may very well share her information with this guy but only after I do some checking out, and if I really never did share it with him previously, the odds are less that I will now if he did try to mislead me. How am I or is anyone else supposed to trust someone on here if we already know you aren't honest? Usually when someone tries to deceive it's because they have a reason to and it usually isn't a positive reason.

    I would like to say that those that do have Amor's contact info, should use it more often. I see so many posts about bad experiences and she is as good as it gets in my opinion (and a lot of others).

  7. #1163

    Same sheit

    Mickey is my all time fav for BBBJCIM she knows she is fantastic at sukin a hard 1 but she has a big problem.

    She gets action and maybe to much at 1 time and she shoots herself in the foot and skrews up her business.

    Then she comes on here and says waaa I'm sorry but then does it again maybe its time to let her sit and starve for a while.

    Take your business elsewhere till she shows her appreciation to the members that support her.

    Me personally I think she's only going to do it again and again till her business is dead.

    She's getting older and gaining a few pounds with age so she needs to smartin up NOW not latter.

    She is a good provider but a lousy business women she used to get 160 180 per hr but being stupid she has to cut her rate.

    To make up for the bullshit she dishes out.

    Cut her down to 120 at best.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaraMickey321  [View Original Post]
    I would like to apologize to anybody that has negative opinions. I have been going through a change in my life. I was addicted to pain pills for a long time and am now 33 days clean. I do apologize for recent inconveniences it's not easy kicking a habit I've had since I was 13. I now have it together and feeling 10 x better. I always am well dressed in thigh highs and heels and always cleaned up for why'all and I always make sure we are comfortable with eachother. If you can't get comfortable I cancan't so I apologize if this was a problem between us. I never rush anybody for any reason always thought I provided what why'all were looking for. Again I do apologize but I've been going through alot this past month. A new Kristie is in a new mood come see for yourself.

  8. #1162

    Kristie's Apology

    Quote Originally Posted by SaraMickey321  [View Original Post]
    I would like to apologize to anybody that has negative opinions. I have been going through a change in my life. I was addicted to pain pills for a long time and am now 33 days clean. I do apologize for recent inconveniences it's not easy kicking a habit I've had since I was 13. I now have it together and feeling 10 x better. I always am well dressed in thigh highs and heels and always cleaned up for why'all and I always make sure we are comfortable with eachother. If you can't get comfortable I cancan't so I apologize if this was a problem between us. I never rush anybody for any reason always thought I provided what why'all were looking for. Again I do apologize but I've been going through alot this past month. A new Kristie is in a new mood come see for yourself.
    I do wish Kristie well, but after meeting her a few months ago, it definitely was not the best experience with her. After 15 minutes in what I thought was supposed to be an hour date, I took the high road and cordially left. Overall, I don't think she's a bad woman. I sincerely wish her well. But I can't take the risk of seeing her again thinking that a repeat may happen again which wasn't the best adventure a few months ago. It wasn't totally bad, but a hiccup had occurred between us. And it was better to simply leave and take the high road. Again, I'm glad you're ok Kristie and you are getting better. Hopefully you will meet quite a few good interesting guys within your area.

  9. #1161
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #1160

    Great quote, Lou!

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLou  [View Original Post]
    Scotsman,

    I was thinking the exact same thing. Why go in public to ask for information. I asked him to give me the email address he used that I would have shared her info with him on. He sent me an email address but it was not one I had ever emailed to before. (I keep track) So I told him in pm that wasn't the email address that I sent anything to in the past, of course, I got no response. Who knows if he ever really had the contact info or if it was just a story. I do know there have been some that have attempted to get her info without getting it from me, and a couple that have succeeded in the past, but 99% of the time, the guys with the info have honored Amor's wishes and not shared her info. It doesn't matter if you're an SM, or a RM. If I can't verify that you are going to be safe (I know I am not 100% fool proof) then I won't share her information. She has too much at risk and is too nice of a person to take a chance with her safety. On the flip side, I have shared her information with some RM's after I was able to verify they were safe.

    What some seem not to understand, we aren't here to share information as much as we are to protect information. Our information, and providers information. I'm not talking about from each other but from those that could harm any of us. Plenty of information is shared but unfortunately plenty of information is shared that shouldn't be as well. I may very well share her information with this guy but only after I do some checking out, and if I really never did share it with him previously, the odds are less that I will now if he did try to mislead me. How am I or is anyone else supposed to trust someone on here if we already know you aren't honest? Usually when someone tries to deceive it's because they have a reason to and it usually isn't a positive reason.

    I would like to say that those that do have Amor's contact info, should use it more often. I see so many posts about bad experiences and she is as good as it gets in my opinion (and a lot of others).
    Lou, great quote: "We aren't here to share information as much as we are to protect information. " Exactly so. This is what I try to do. I have received more than two dozen inquiries regarding Erin, for example. Initially I only forwarded digits to SMs but she later allowed me to send to anybody. That is her call, not mine. This is a great brotherhood and we must be fraternal but within the boundaries of safe mongering.

  11. #1159

    I didn't miss your point.

    Scotsman,

    I was thinking the exact same thing. Why go in public to ask for information. I asked him to give me the email address he used that I would have shared her info with him on. He sent me an email address but it was not one I had ever emailed to before. (I keep track) So I told him in pm that wasn't the email address that I sent anything to in the past, of course, I got no response. Who knows if he ever really had the contact info or if it was just a story. I do know there have been some that have attempted to get her info without getting it from me, and a couple that have succeeded in the past, but 99% of the time, the guys with the info have honored Amor's wishes and not shared her info. It doesn't matter if you're an SM, or a RM. If I can't verify that you are going to be safe (I know I am not 100% fool proof) then I won't share her information. She has too much at risk and is too nice of a person to take a chance with her safety. On the flip side, I have shared her information with some RM's after I was able to verify they were safe.

    What some seem not to understand, we aren't here to share information as much as we are to protect information. Our information, and providers information. I'm not talking about from each other but from those that could harm any of us. Plenty of information is shared but unfortunately plenty of information is shared that shouldn't be as well. I may very well share her information with this guy but only after I do some checking out, and if I really never did share it with him previously, the odds are less that I will now if he did try to mislead me. How am I or is anyone else supposed to trust someone on here if we already know you aren't honest? Usually when someone tries to deceive it's because they have a reason to and it usually isn't a positive reason.

    I would like to say that those that do have Amor's contact info, should use it more often. I see so many posts about bad experiences and she is as good as it gets in my opinion (and a lot of others).

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingScotsman  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry my original reply caused this drama to start. The point I was trying to make but everyone missed is this: I last saw her approx a month ago. Last rules was no passing her number, only one point of contact and that persons HANDLE was mentioned in his last request. He also stated that was who he originally got her number from. Why not just pm Him and not post to the entire forum and public to view the request.

    It just struck me as odd.

    Like I said I meant No drama and no harm no foul, think you guys misinterpreted my intent.

    Have a great night.

    FSM.

  12. #1158

    No way, no how

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorb  [View Original Post]
    Does this mean that I get a credit for the time and service I was shorted? I'll be glad to do a make-up report.

    W.
    I wouldn't see her even if she pays me. She is that nasty!

  13. #1157

    Once burned, twice shy.

    Does this mean that I get a credit for the time and service I was shorted? I'll be glad to do a make-up report.

    W.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaraMickey321  [View Original Post]
    I would like to apologize to anybody that has negative opinions. I have been going through a change in my life. I was addicted to pain pills for a long time and am now 33 days clean. I do apologize for recent inconveniences it's not easy kicking a habit I've had since I was 13. I now have it together and feeling 10 x better. I always am well dressed in thigh highs and heels and always cleaned up for why'all and I always make sure we are comfortable with eachother. If you can't get comfortable I cancan't so I apologize if this was a problem between us. I never rush anybody for any reason always thought I provided what why'all were looking for. Again I do apologize but I've been going through alot this past month. A new Kristie is in a new mood come see for yourself.

  14. #1156

    Re: Carmen

    The BP link below is the correct Carmen.

    I can tell you guys unequivocally that this girl Carmen AKA Nuva should be avoided at all costs. She is a MAJOR user, track marks and open sores abound and is an absolute nightmare. She's easily lost 40 pounds due to her habit and is a skinny shriveled mess. She's bipolar and can go from being accommodating to a train wreck in a heartbeat. I don't think I have ever trashed a provider before and don't have a personal ax to grind, but this but this one is quite deserving. I saw her when she was doing her thing out of a trailer off Clearlake in Cocoa. She seems to have moved her act to PSJ but I am sure nothing has changed. Super erratic behavior and the worst part is that she will text you at all hours randomly weeks after an awful experience with sob stories expecting you to help her out as if she didn't reminder what a disaster she is.

    Its obvious from her "inadvertant review" of a provider that she posted a few weeks back to the "glowing review" of her by a nobody without referencing an ad, shows that anything positive being posted is a complete shill.

    You have been warned.

    Outlier.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eelectri  [View Original Post]
    Lingstiff posted another report on Carmen.

    Carmen. Littlelou.

    Search her on the page. Nice women. And hey more power to you. I was just speaking my mind, had her on my mind. Actually saw her again tonight and mmm went home smiling.

    Is this the Carmen that you are talking about?

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...-3088/13519355

    Again it would be good is you can attach the link.

    Have fun an more power to you.

    Just seems that she has management and who knows it may be management posting reviews to draw attention for her!

    Just my 2 cents on it.

  15. #1155

    Kristie's apology.

    I would like to apologize to anybody that has negative opinions. I have been going through a change in my life. I was addicted to pain pills for a long time and am now 33 days clean. I do apologize for recent inconveniences it's not easy kicking a habit I've had since I was 13. I now have it together and feeling 10 x better. I always am well dressed in thigh highs and heels and always cleaned up for why'all and I always make sure we are comfortable with eachother. If you can't get comfortable I cancan't so I apologize if this was a problem between us. I never rush anybody for any reason always thought I provided what why'all were looking for. Again I do apologize but I've been going through alot this past month. A new Kristie is in a new mood come see for yourself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape