Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1135

    Ms Patience.

    I got a txt today that Patience is available for incall / out call. Believe you should see her ad post today on USA's classified site.

    If you have this # it's current. Xxx-xxx-4395.

  2. #1134
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    UTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by ExcellentDood  [View Original Post]
    If UTR's are always protected how do UTR's get shared at all? You say don't ask other members for "our" precious UTR's phone #'s but how else would you meet an UTR? How else would any of us senior members get to see an UTR girl unless we all share information. I'm assuming you, like myself, have most likely only met UTR girls because some nice senior member shared her contact details. I thought the point of being a senior member was that it opened the doors to situations like sharing UTR's. Is there some specific qualification in addition to senior membership required before getting precious UTR phone numbers? I am only asking a question. My intention is not to antagonize at all. I ask because some other seniors have been very willing to share with me while others have responded to me via PM a bit rudely saying "not this one," or "not on your life," "why are you asking," etc. It just didn't seem appropriate to me to say to another senior member that he should have known better. It's perfectly reasonable for a senior to ask another senior or UTR contact info.
    Your absolutely right ED, UTRs are to be shared unless of course they don't want to be. If that's the case they should never really be mentioned on this forum, it's just bragging at that point. This whole forum is about sharing information, now who you share that information with is totally up to you. I have refused some inquiries from members I have deemed unworthy, unreliable or for various reasons I just don't care for. I have also shared info with many of my fellow members and they with me but it's totally the prerogative of the information holder. UTRs is a loose term and can mean a verity of things. Most UTRs are former providers who for various reasons are no longer in the game but will for special clients will make themselves available for sex. I have a couple that fall into this category, one that I have seen for almost ten years! She does not wish for that information to be public knowledge and I respect her wishes. I also know of a couple married ladies that will play the sex for pay game but of course they are very discreet and you have to be very careful with whom you share that info with. Some guy's are just selfish and want to keep their UTRs all to themselves which of course is their prerogative but it's a fools game, believe me those UTRs are fucking a bunch more than their letting on. So let's be friends and pass those UTRs around, you can't hurt that pussy and and certainly can't wear it out! JD.

  3. #1133

    UTR's

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingScotsman  [View Original Post]
    Please don't ask other members for our precious utr's phone #'s.

    You claim to know someone who holds the key, I suggest you ask him.

    As a SM you should have known better.

    Sorry for being tough but they are protected for a reason.

    FSM.
    If UTR's are always protected how do UTR's get shared at all? You say don't ask other members for "our" precious UTR's phone #'s but how else would you meet an UTR? How else would any of us senior members get to see an UTR girl unless we all share information. I'm assuming you, like myself, have most likely only met UTR girls because some nice senior member shared her contact details. I thought the point of being a senior member was that it opened the doors to situations like sharing UTR's. Is there some specific qualification in addition to senior membership required before getting precious UTR phone numbers? I am only asking a question. My intention is not to antagonize at all. I ask because some other seniors have been very willing to share with me while others have responded to me via PM a bit rudely saying "not this one," or "not on your life," "why are you asking," etc. It just didn't seem appropriate to me to say to another senior member that he should have known better. It's perfectly reasonable for a senior to ask another senior or UTR contact info.

  4. #1132
    Senior Member


    Posts: 236

    Requests for contact info

    I appreciate your concerns, FSM, but I was not asking for anyone to post her contact info, but to just PM it to me. I would imagine she still has my contact info in her phone, as I have communicated with her in the past. In the past I have shared info with other trusted SM's this way for years. I have provided good reviews here (with the ladies permission), and don't participate in the bullshit stuff that goes on here. I am not a frequent practitioner of this hobby, and may not be fully aware of the intricacies of senior membership, but be certain I get the point of protecting the UTR's. By the way, I was the second to meet the amazing north Titusville UTR back several years ago, and with her permission, reviewed her here, and shared her contact info by PM with senior members, per her request. Again, I was one of the very first to review Stephanie after she went out on her own, and per her request, reviewed her and have shared her number with trusted SM's by PM, as well. It seems to have worked well this way, so far, but I'm open to suggestions of better methods.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingScotsman  [View Original Post]
    Please don't ask other members for our precious utr's phone #'s.

    You claim to know someone who holds the key, I suggest you ask him.

    As a SM you should have known better.

    Sorry for being tough but they are protected for a reason.

    FSM.

  5. #1131

    Carmen again

    Lingstiff posted another report on Carmen.

    Carmen. Littlelou.

    Search her on the page. Nice women. And hey more power to you. I was just speaking my mind, had her on my mind. Actually saw her again tonight and mmm went home smiling.

    Is this the Carmen that you are talking about?

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...-3088/13519355

    Again it would be good is you can attach the link.

    Have fun an more power to you.

    Just seems that she has management and who knows it may be management posting reviews to draw attention for her!

    Just my 2 cents on it.

  6. #1130

    Carmen

    To the new guy (LingStiff1987) posting review on Carmen.

    As Lou said it.

    You need to give more information as to whom you are talking about!

    Is this the Carmen that you have been seeing for a while now?

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...-3088/12781998

    If so please provide more detail info.

    That is how you brake the ice and start having good dreams.

  7. #1129

    Carmen. Littlelou

    Search her on the page. Nice women. And hey more power to you. I was just speaking my mind, had her on my mind. Actually saw her again tonight and mmm went home smiling.

  8. #1128

    Easy Peasy

    Count, if you had her contact information, you probably got it from me. If so, just pm me the email address you had me send her info to and I will share with you again. If that isn't how you got her information, you can still contact me and I will see what I can do. First rule about the UTR's, Don't share their information with just anyone that posts and asks for their information. That's a good way to get one in a pinch. Amor is amazing and we want to keep her that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Count  [View Original Post]
    I never had a chance to meet with her, and heard she was out of the game. I would love to have an opportunity to meet with her. I had her contact info, but deleted it when I think it was Lou who said she was no longer available. Can anyone PM me the contact info for her, please! Thanks!

  9. #1127

    Best recommendation ever!

    Lingding, who are you and who is Carmen? Is there a link or any information on her? I hate to bother you, being this is your very first post, but if you are going to recommend we need to see her too, it would be nice to have a little more info than that she has problems (no shit?) but she actually has a head on her shoulders. I would like to know more about how far into her head can I shove my dick than have her solve a common core math problem. Hey that's just me though.

    Quote Originally Posted by LingStiff1987  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing Carmen for awhile now. I enjoy the time I spend with her. She's got problems but she actually has a head on her shoulders, has goals, etc. I never leave dissappointed. For those of you who haven't dreamed with her. You definitly should.

    Ld.

  10. #1126

    Carmen

    I have been seeing Carmen for awhile now. I enjoy the time I spend with her. She's got problems but she actually has a head on her shoulders, has goals, etc. I never leave dissappointed. For those of you who haven't dreamed with her. You definitly should.

    Ld.

  11. #1125
    Quote Originally Posted by Count  [View Original Post]
    I never had a chance to meet with her, and heard she was out of the game. I would love to have an opportunity to meet with her. I had her contact info, but deleted it when I think it was Lou who said she was no longer available. Can anyone PM me the contact info for her, please! Thanks!
    Please don't ask other members for our precious utr's phone #'s.

    You claim to know someone who holds the key, I suggest you ask him.

    As a SM you should have known better.

    Sorry for being tough but they are protected for a reason.

    FSM.

  12. #1124
    Senior Member


    Posts: 236

    Amor

    I never had a chance to meet with her, and heard she was out of the game. I would love to have an opportunity to meet with her. I had her contact info, but deleted it when I think it was Lou who said she was no longer available. Can anyone PM me the contact info for her, please! Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    Was able to get the elusive Amor's number and set up a dream first thing Saturday am. Picked her up and went to the room she had in Cocoa for such meetings. Long lean body, easy convo, nice smile. And then the sundress came off, a body built for pleasure. I don't know if everyone's experience is like this but this woman is passionate, from the beginning, dfk, touching, moaning, BBBJ. The acronyms don't explain the heat this woman brings, she enjoys what she does. A reasonable donation for the dream and I left a very happy camper. Thanks Beautiful.

  13. #1123

    Amor

    Was able to get the elusive Amor's number and set up a dream first thing Saturday am. Picked her up and went to the room she had in Cocoa for such meetings. Long lean body, easy convo, nice smile. And then the sundress came off, a body built for pleasure. I don't know if everyone's experience is like this but this woman is passionate, from the beginning, dfk, touching, moaning, BBBJ. The acronyms don't explain the heat this woman brings, she enjoys what she does. A reasonable donation for the dream and I left a very happy camper. Thanks Beautiful.

  14. #1122
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLou  [View Original Post]
    I am suspect if any of these ads are legit. They look like they were all posted by the same person. I also noticed the 2nd link is a smoking hot bod in the pics and says she is a bbw in the text.
    Good point, didn't notice the bbw part.

  15. #1121
    Once again lou beats me to the punch, my exact thoughts sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLou  [View Original Post]
    I am suspect if any of these ads are legit. They look like they were all posted by the same person. I also noticed the 2nd link is a smoking hot bod in the pics and says she is a bbw in the text.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape