Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1117

    Can anyone enlighten

    Also found these, but not finding reports on this forum about them:

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ecial/13213903

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...shell/13349293

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...xotic/13382803

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...me-21/13462883

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ughty/13222742

    This seems like a lot of new talent in the area going unused. Or is everyone keeping it close to the chest. Yea just thought about that. Please, PM me if open discussion is uncomfortable.

  2. #1116

    Chocolate, flavor, ethnicity?

    Does anyone. Have any info on these links. They look new but I haven't see anyone post about these. If I'm overlooking please point me to them.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...-dont/13000521

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...light/12935550

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...y-wait/6763205

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...scale/12938069

  3. #1115
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #1114

    Holy Shit.

    I guess you never make a mistake or do something that you didn't realize was going to be an issue? This is way overboard for something so minor. If you are worried whether every provider is careful with information, whether it's on her phone or laptop or whatever, you should get out of this hobby now. I can 100% guarantee you that many providers are either too strung out or just too scatter brained to be thinking about keeping your information secure. Mistress didn't do anything to warrant a public ass chewing in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by DriftWood1  [View Original Post]
    So, you have a need for roses but your "roommate" is dumb enough to post shit and ruin your business?

    I'd hate to know how sloppy you are with your phone.

  5. #1113
    Guess I'm late to the party, call me confused about these posts LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistresscarmen  [View Original Post]
    I didn't write that. Left website pulled up and left computer. Soooo my roomate thought it would be funny to write that stupid crap.

  6. #1112
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistresscarmen  [View Original Post]
    I didn't write that. Left website pulled up and left computer. Soooo my roomate thought it would be funny to write that stupid crap.
    So, you have a need for roses but your "roommate" is dumb enough to post shit and ruin your business?

    I'd hate to know how sloppy you are with your phone.

  7. #1111

    Umm actually gentlemen.

    I didn't write that. Left website pulled up and left computer. Soooo my roomate thought it would be funny to write that stupid crap.

  8. #1110

    I don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    If it was a PM that was accidentally posted then it makes perfect sense.
    It would be a PM from the provider, about the provider, spoken in the 3rd person. Maybe so.

  9. #1109
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by KazooKid  [View Original Post]
    They don't make a facepalm big enough for this one.
    If it was a PM that was accidentally posted then it makes perfect sense.

  10. #1108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Please tell us more

    MC,

    Please tell us more. What's on the menu? What is the suggested donation? Are her roots blonde?

    C3.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistresscarmen  [View Original Post]
    Love this girl. She a giver. Would definitely dream with her again.

  11. #1107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 236

    Hmmmm.

    As a provider, Mistress Carman, how would you know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistresscarmen  [View Original Post]
    Love this girl. She a giver. Would definitely dream with her again.

  12. #1106

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistresscarmen  [View Original Post]
    Love this girl. She a giver. Would definitely dream with her again.
    They don't make a facepalm big enough for this one.

  13. #1105

    Britt

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottFlMahalo  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed I saw Britt. I 've seen mixed reviews but decided to give her a try. Initial contact through text and then we spoke on the phone.

    Spacecoast. backpage.com/ FemaleEscorts / ignite-wild-passion /12956276.
    I won't disagree that she is great sex. But please be very careful. Last time I saw her she had a whole bunch of rules, nothing like three previous time where she let me do as I please for several hours. We were at a flea bag motel and she followed me to my car starting to cause a scene.

    I was actually worried that one of the people staying at the hotel was going to call the cops.

    I am not a psychiatrist but she definitely has something loose up there. She is also a significant medication risk. I am just warning you that she might either be unstable or otherwise get you into a situation you don't need in this hobby.

    Glad you had a good time though.

  14. #1104

    Lots of Questions

    You ask a lot of questions, yet have absolutely no substantive posts. Suggest you post some real reviews first.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kable  [View Original Post]
    Who met Stephanie these last 2 weeks.

  15. #1103

    Britt

    I dreamed I saw Britt. I 've seen mixed reviews but decided to give her a try. Initial contact through text and then we spoke on the phone. She was unable to do an incall so I arranged a monger site for the dream. I picked her up at a house in a safe neighborhood in wickham / eau galle neighborhood and proceeded to my spot. She was easy to talk to and started off will a quite good massage (says she is formally trained) but she took her time and did a good job. Since I provided the room, we agreed ahead of time on $. 2 for unrushed session. After the massage more fun was had. She gives a really good BBBJ with lots of attention to the boys. After awhile, covered up and on to multiple positions to include mish, doggie, modified mish will her on edge of bed and me standing (she liked this and wanted to be pounded). After a some time, It was apparent that I was wearing her out. She suggested that I fuck her mouth and that she loves that. She laid on the bed with her head propped up by a pillow and told me not to hold back. I straddled her and started off gently and increased the pace and force till I was all the way down her throat. She begged for it and I ended up coming down her throat with her swallowing every last drop. She was very lucid (heard some stories in the past), so I guess I caught her on a good day.

    Spacecoast. backpage.com/ FemaleEscorts / ignite-wild-passion /12956276.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape