Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,196 to 18,210 of 19314
-
09-05-15 17:23 #1119Senior Member

Posts: 566Erin
Hey sirs, just heard from little blondie Erin, her date for tnite cancelled last minute so if any of ya SM's that have her digits have some free time and want a very greatful little minx for tnite hit her up.
-
09-05-15 13:00 #1118

Posts: 397Looks hot. Maybe you should let us know. I prefer girls who don't travel. Keeps the Mario's in the county.
Originally Posted by Animall
[View Original Post]
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...shell/13349293
Spinner right there.
-
09-05-15 08:53 #1117Senior Member

Posts: 88Can anyone enlighten
Also found these, but not finding reports on this forum about them:
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ecial/13213903
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...shell/13349293
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...xotic/13382803
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...me-21/13462883
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ughty/13222742
This seems like a lot of new talent in the area going unused. Or is everyone keeping it close to the chest. Yea just thought about that. Please, PM me if open discussion is uncomfortable.
-
09-05-15 08:35 #1116Senior Member

Posts: 88Chocolate, flavor, ethnicity?
Does anyone. Have any info on these links. They look new but I haven't see anyone post about these. If I'm overlooking please point me to them.
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...-dont/13000521
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...light/12935550
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...y-wait/6763205
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...scale/12938069
-
09-04-15 23:32 #1115Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-04-15 22:02 #1114Senior Member

Posts: 204Holy Shit.
I guess you never make a mistake or do something that you didn't realize was going to be an issue? This is way overboard for something so minor. If you are worried whether every provider is careful with information, whether it's on her phone or laptop or whatever, you should get out of this hobby now. I can 100% guarantee you that many providers are either too strung out or just too scatter brained to be thinking about keeping your information secure. Mistress didn't do anything to warrant a public ass chewing in my opinion.
Originally Posted by DriftWood1
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-15 20:21 #1113Senior Member

Posts: 566Guess I'm late to the party, call me confused about these posts LOL.
Originally Posted by Mistresscarmen
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-15 19:25 #1112Banned Member

Posts: 70So, you have a need for roses but your "roommate" is dumb enough to post shit and ruin your business?
Originally Posted by Mistresscarmen
[View Original Post]
I'd hate to know how sloppy you are with your phone.
-
09-04-15 17:56 #1111Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 2Umm actually gentlemen.
I didn't write that. Left website pulled up and left computer. Soooo my roomate thought it would be funny to write that stupid crap.
-
09-04-15 17:28 #1110

Posts: 66I don't know
It would be a PM from the provider, about the provider, spoken in the 3rd person. Maybe so.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-15 15:31 #1109Administrator

Posts: 5264Pm
If it was a PM that was accidentally posted then it makes perfect sense.
Originally Posted by KazooKid
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-15 13:20 #1108Senior Member

Posts: 2464Please tell us more
MC,
Please tell us more. What's on the menu? What is the suggested donation? Are her roots blonde?
C3.
Originally Posted by Mistresscarmen
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-15 12:33 #1107Senior Member

Posts: 236Hmmmm.
As a provider, Mistress Carman, how would you know?
Originally Posted by Mistresscarmen
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-15 11:39 #1106

Posts: 66Wow
They don't make a facepalm big enough for this one.
Originally Posted by Mistresscarmen
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-15 11:07 #1105Senior Member

Posts: 556Britt
I won't disagree that she is great sex. But please be very careful. Last time I saw her she had a whole bunch of rules, nothing like three previous time where she let me do as I please for several hours. We were at a flea bag motel and she followed me to my car starting to cause a scene.
Originally Posted by ScottFlMahalo
[View Original Post]
I was actually worried that one of the people staying at the hotel was going to call the cops.
I am not a psychiatrist but she definitely has something loose up there. She is also a significant medication risk. I am just warning you that she might either be unstable or otherwise get you into a situation you don't need in this hobby.
Glad you had a good time though.









Reply With Quote






