Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1124
    Senior Member


    Posts: 236

    Hmmmm.

    As a provider, Mistress Carman, how would you know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistresscarmen  [View Original Post]
    Love this girl. She a giver. Would definitely dream with her again.

  2. #1123

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistresscarmen  [View Original Post]
    Love this girl. She a giver. Would definitely dream with her again.
    They don't make a facepalm big enough for this one.

  3. #1122

    Britt

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottFlMahalo  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed I saw Britt. I 've seen mixed reviews but decided to give her a try. Initial contact through text and then we spoke on the phone.

    Spacecoast. backpage.com/ FemaleEscorts / ignite-wild-passion /12956276.
    I won't disagree that she is great sex. But please be very careful. Last time I saw her she had a whole bunch of rules, nothing like three previous time where she let me do as I please for several hours. We were at a flea bag motel and she followed me to my car starting to cause a scene.

    I was actually worried that one of the people staying at the hotel was going to call the cops.

    I am not a psychiatrist but she definitely has something loose up there. She is also a significant medication risk. I am just warning you that she might either be unstable or otherwise get you into a situation you don't need in this hobby.

    Glad you had a good time though.

  4. #1121

    Lots of Questions

    You ask a lot of questions, yet have absolutely no substantive posts. Suggest you post some real reviews first.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kable  [View Original Post]
    Who met Stephanie these last 2 weeks.

  5. #1120

    Britt

    I dreamed I saw Britt. I 've seen mixed reviews but decided to give her a try. Initial contact through text and then we spoke on the phone. She was unable to do an incall so I arranged a monger site for the dream. I picked her up at a house in a safe neighborhood in wickham / eau galle neighborhood and proceeded to my spot. She was easy to talk to and started off will a quite good massage (says she is formally trained) but she took her time and did a good job. Since I provided the room, we agreed ahead of time on $. 2 for unrushed session. After the massage more fun was had. She gives a really good BBBJ with lots of attention to the boys. After awhile, covered up and on to multiple positions to include mish, doggie, modified mish will her on edge of bed and me standing (she liked this and wanted to be pounded). After a some time, It was apparent that I was wearing her out. She suggested that I fuck her mouth and that she loves that. She laid on the bed with her head propped up by a pillow and told me not to hold back. I straddled her and started off gently and increased the pace and force till I was all the way down her throat. She begged for it and I ended up coming down her throat with her swallowing every last drop. She was very lucid (heard some stories in the past), so I guess I caught her on a good day.

    Spacecoast. backpage.com/ FemaleEscorts / ignite-wild-passion /12956276.

  6. #1119

    Stephanie

    If you are talking about Stephanie PMC she has been around and she was with family over the weekend.

    I don't think that she will see a monger with only 5 posts.

    Have fun.

    Ee.

  7. #1118

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Kable  [View Original Post]
    Who met Stephanie these last 2 weeks.
    Kable--You need to be more specific if you want some info. There's more than one "Stephanie" out there.

  8. #1117
    Erin's back I'm town and available tnite for any SM's who've got some free time bros.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    Any of ya SM's that got Erin's digits and have free time tnite, she just hmu that she's had some plans change and she's available tnite if your interested and if you're not ya should be.

  9. #1116
    Who met Stephanie these last 2 weeks.

  10. #1115
    Any of ya SM's that got Erin's digits and have free time tnite, she just hmu that she's had some plans change and she's available tnite if your interested and if you're not ya should be.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    What otto said and any trusted SM's who are curious how Erin's looking before making the call hmu, she's got a pic to share and has okd me to do so, remember trusted SM's only and guys don't just send her a txt saying "hey what's up" if she doesn't know ya that ain't going to help her make the decesion to hyb add your board handle so she can know who she's booking with, thanks.

  11. #1114

    Erin

    Just wanted to express my thanks to Slamm for the information regarding Erin.

    Hot MILF with some good skills.

    Will def. See her when I can.

    For the rest of our mongers here she is legit and nice on the eye with nice bolt on's great skills.

    Have fun.

  12. #1113
    BTW, found out can't attach photos in pvt msgs, functions turned off since A2 doesn't monitor pm's can't allow photos that could be questionable so would need monger email to forward pics, remember SM's ONLY, per Erin's request, thanks slamm.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    What otto said and any trusted SM's who are curious how Erin's looking before making the call hmu, she's got a pic to share and has okd me to do so, remember trusted SM's only and guys don't just send her a txt saying "hey what's up" if she doesn't know ya that ain't going to help her make the decesion to hyb add your board handle so she can know who she's booking with, thanks.

  13. #1112

    Erin's digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Otto22  [View Original Post]
    Heard from Erin today and she is need of some help from us, brothers. As some of you know, Erin is a great UTR provider with a great body and beautiful face. She is a wonderful date but has lost her car so you will probably have to pick her up for outcall. Worth the effort in my opinion. Call her at (321) XXX-8228.
    I posted Erin's phone number, forgetting that this is not allowed here. Seniors who want her number can pm me and I will be happy to oblige. Sorry for my faux pas.

  14. #1111
    What otto said and any trusted SM's who are curious how Erin's looking before making the call hmu, she's got a pic to share and has okd me to do so, remember trusted SM's only and guys don't just send her a txt saying "hey what's up" if she doesn't know ya that ain't going to help her make the decesion to hyb add your board handle so she can know who she's booking with, thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Otto22  [View Original Post]
    Heard from Erin today and she is need of some help from us, brothers. As some of you know, Erin is a great UTR provider with a great body and beautiful face. She is a wonderful date but has lost her car so you will probably have to pick her up for outcall. Worth the effort in my opinion. Call her at (321) XXX-8228.

  15. #1110

    Erin

    Heard from Erin today and she is need of some help from us, brothers. As some of you know, Erin is a great UTR provider with a great body and beautiful face. She is a wonderful date but has lost her car so you will probably have to pick her up for outcall. Worth the effort in my opinion. Call her at (321) XXX-8228.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape