Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1103

    Britt

    I dreamed I saw Britt. I 've seen mixed reviews but decided to give her a try. Initial contact through text and then we spoke on the phone. She was unable to do an incall so I arranged a monger site for the dream. I picked her up at a house in a safe neighborhood in wickham / eau galle neighborhood and proceeded to my spot. She was easy to talk to and started off will a quite good massage (says she is formally trained) but she took her time and did a good job. Since I provided the room, we agreed ahead of time on $. 2 for unrushed session. After the massage more fun was had. She gives a really good BBBJ with lots of attention to the boys. After awhile, covered up and on to multiple positions to include mish, doggie, modified mish will her on edge of bed and me standing (she liked this and wanted to be pounded). After a some time, It was apparent that I was wearing her out. She suggested that I fuck her mouth and that she loves that. She laid on the bed with her head propped up by a pillow and told me not to hold back. I straddled her and started off gently and increased the pace and force till I was all the way down her throat. She begged for it and I ended up coming down her throat with her swallowing every last drop. She was very lucid (heard some stories in the past), so I guess I caught her on a good day.

    Spacecoast. backpage.com/ FemaleEscorts / ignite-wild-passion /12956276.

  2. #1102

    Stephanie

    If you are talking about Stephanie PMC she has been around and she was with family over the weekend.

    I don't think that she will see a monger with only 5 posts.

    Have fun.

    Ee.

  3. #1101

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Kable  [View Original Post]
    Who met Stephanie these last 2 weeks.
    Kable--You need to be more specific if you want some info. There's more than one "Stephanie" out there.

  4. #1100
    Erin's back I'm town and available tnite for any SM's who've got some free time bros.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    Any of ya SM's that got Erin's digits and have free time tnite, she just hmu that she's had some plans change and she's available tnite if your interested and if you're not ya should be.

  5. #1099
    Who met Stephanie these last 2 weeks.

  6. #1098
    Any of ya SM's that got Erin's digits and have free time tnite, she just hmu that she's had some plans change and she's available tnite if your interested and if you're not ya should be.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    What otto said and any trusted SM's who are curious how Erin's looking before making the call hmu, she's got a pic to share and has okd me to do so, remember trusted SM's only and guys don't just send her a txt saying "hey what's up" if she doesn't know ya that ain't going to help her make the decesion to hyb add your board handle so she can know who she's booking with, thanks.

  7. #1097

    Erin

    Just wanted to express my thanks to Slamm for the information regarding Erin.

    Hot MILF with some good skills.

    Will def. See her when I can.

    For the rest of our mongers here she is legit and nice on the eye with nice bolt on's great skills.

    Have fun.

  8. #1096
    BTW, found out can't attach photos in pvt msgs, functions turned off since A2 doesn't monitor pm's can't allow photos that could be questionable so would need monger email to forward pics, remember SM's ONLY, per Erin's request, thanks slamm.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    What otto said and any trusted SM's who are curious how Erin's looking before making the call hmu, she's got a pic to share and has okd me to do so, remember trusted SM's only and guys don't just send her a txt saying "hey what's up" if she doesn't know ya that ain't going to help her make the decesion to hyb add your board handle so she can know who she's booking with, thanks.

  9. #1095

    Erin's digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Otto22  [View Original Post]
    Heard from Erin today and she is need of some help from us, brothers. As some of you know, Erin is a great UTR provider with a great body and beautiful face. She is a wonderful date but has lost her car so you will probably have to pick her up for outcall. Worth the effort in my opinion. Call her at (321) XXX-8228.
    I posted Erin's phone number, forgetting that this is not allowed here. Seniors who want her number can pm me and I will be happy to oblige. Sorry for my faux pas.

  10. #1094
    What otto said and any trusted SM's who are curious how Erin's looking before making the call hmu, she's got a pic to share and has okd me to do so, remember trusted SM's only and guys don't just send her a txt saying "hey what's up" if she doesn't know ya that ain't going to help her make the decesion to hyb add your board handle so she can know who she's booking with, thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Otto22  [View Original Post]
    Heard from Erin today and she is need of some help from us, brothers. As some of you know, Erin is a great UTR provider with a great body and beautiful face. She is a wonderful date but has lost her car so you will probably have to pick her up for outcall. Worth the effort in my opinion. Call her at (321) XXX-8228.

  11. #1093

    Erin

    Heard from Erin today and she is need of some help from us, brothers. As some of you know, Erin is a great UTR provider with a great body and beautiful face. She is a wonderful date but has lost her car so you will probably have to pick her up for outcall. Worth the effort in my opinion. Call her at (321) XXX-8228.

  12. #1092

    Dana at Marika's

    I saw Dana's ad and thought a 50 for $50 massage on the way home from work would hit the spot since it was on my way:

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyR...ation/13229356

    When I called she sounded a little out of it and had to ask for the address from someone, Marika maybe. She answered the door and I was impressed with her appearance. Typical beach girl, tan, blonde with some of the prettiest ice blue eyes I've ever seen. Her ad says she's 30 and that's about accurate, 30-35, with some mommy marks which doesn't bother me. She seemed baked too.

    I dropped $60 on the table and we get down to the massage which was lackluster. After about 15 minutes she asks what I want so I said today it was just going to be an HE since I got to be somewhere after this. She says that's another $50. She asks if I have more and we dance around while I'm thinking that I probably should have stopped at an AMP. I finally say I've got another $60 in the car. I thought this was part of the basic massage and she advised me that the first 50 goes to the "house". Meanwhile, she allowed my hands to roam freely and dropped her sundress after the negotiation. On the flip I asked if FS was on the table she said that's 2 bills. I don't know if it was 2 bills in addition to the house fee. I didn't bother to find out. After some pretty good hand work I asked if she was down for Russian. She was, so we flipped and I finished looking at those gorgeous blue eyes. All said and done the damage was a buck-twenty, in the ball park of a regular AMP visit, but the Russian was a nice touch. The massage wasn't on par with a normal AMP visit though. I'm still on the fence. It was good to try again to see if gets better.

  13. #1091

    Eillien

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxTantricMan  [View Original Post]
    Built like that is Russian on the menu?
    No Russian is one of her rules to but man I wished.

  14. #1090

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut1184  [View Original Post]
    I'm not opposed to paying 200 for the right person, and I have, but she has got to look better than that. Just saying.
    No argument there. Not at all. And a little digging around, find that it is a shared number with a rather exotic looking island girl. Maybe that's who texted me back, but not my intended audience.

    Play safe.

    SC.

  15. #1089

    Funny shit

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast  [View Original Post]
    Hey fine folks, wondering if anyone has reached or dreamt of Kayla. Contacted her for details. I love my "girl next door" types, that's my style. After asking $, $250/ hr?

    I asked if she had a straight face when she texted that.

    Holy crap, that better be one magical snatch. Can't afford to TOFTT guys, or I would.

    http://www.************.com/space-co...3y4k2Bb8SZL5a/

    If anyone can give me a compelling reason to, I might.

    Thanks in advance.

    SC.
    Street girl turned backpage ho bag. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape