Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1095

    Erin's digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Otto22  [View Original Post]
    Heard from Erin today and she is need of some help from us, brothers. As some of you know, Erin is a great UTR provider with a great body and beautiful face. She is a wonderful date but has lost her car so you will probably have to pick her up for outcall. Worth the effort in my opinion. Call her at (321) XXX-8228.
    I posted Erin's phone number, forgetting that this is not allowed here. Seniors who want her number can pm me and I will be happy to oblige. Sorry for my faux pas.

  2. #1094
    What otto said and any trusted SM's who are curious how Erin's looking before making the call hmu, she's got a pic to share and has okd me to do so, remember trusted SM's only and guys don't just send her a txt saying "hey what's up" if she doesn't know ya that ain't going to help her make the decesion to hyb add your board handle so she can know who she's booking with, thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Otto22  [View Original Post]
    Heard from Erin today and she is need of some help from us, brothers. As some of you know, Erin is a great UTR provider with a great body and beautiful face. She is a wonderful date but has lost her car so you will probably have to pick her up for outcall. Worth the effort in my opinion. Call her at (321) XXX-8228.

  3. #1093

    Erin

    Heard from Erin today and she is need of some help from us, brothers. As some of you know, Erin is a great UTR provider with a great body and beautiful face. She is a wonderful date but has lost her car so you will probably have to pick her up for outcall. Worth the effort in my opinion. Call her at (321) XXX-8228.

  4. #1092

    Dana at Marika's

    I saw Dana's ad and thought a 50 for $50 massage on the way home from work would hit the spot since it was on my way:

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyR...ation/13229356

    When I called she sounded a little out of it and had to ask for the address from someone, Marika maybe. She answered the door and I was impressed with her appearance. Typical beach girl, tan, blonde with some of the prettiest ice blue eyes I've ever seen. Her ad says she's 30 and that's about accurate, 30-35, with some mommy marks which doesn't bother me. She seemed baked too.

    I dropped $60 on the table and we get down to the massage which was lackluster. After about 15 minutes she asks what I want so I said today it was just going to be an HE since I got to be somewhere after this. She says that's another $50. She asks if I have more and we dance around while I'm thinking that I probably should have stopped at an AMP. I finally say I've got another $60 in the car. I thought this was part of the basic massage and she advised me that the first 50 goes to the "house". Meanwhile, she allowed my hands to roam freely and dropped her sundress after the negotiation. On the flip I asked if FS was on the table she said that's 2 bills. I don't know if it was 2 bills in addition to the house fee. I didn't bother to find out. After some pretty good hand work I asked if she was down for Russian. She was, so we flipped and I finished looking at those gorgeous blue eyes. All said and done the damage was a buck-twenty, in the ball park of a regular AMP visit, but the Russian was a nice touch. The massage wasn't on par with a normal AMP visit though. I'm still on the fence. It was good to try again to see if gets better.

  5. #1091

    Eillien

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxTantricMan  [View Original Post]
    Built like that is Russian on the menu?
    No Russian is one of her rules to but man I wished.

  6. #1090

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut1184  [View Original Post]
    I'm not opposed to paying 200 for the right person, and I have, but she has got to look better than that. Just saying.
    No argument there. Not at all. And a little digging around, find that it is a shared number with a rather exotic looking island girl. Maybe that's who texted me back, but not my intended audience.

    Play safe.

    SC.

  7. #1089

    Funny shit

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast  [View Original Post]
    Hey fine folks, wondering if anyone has reached or dreamt of Kayla. Contacted her for details. I love my "girl next door" types, that's my style. After asking $, $250/ hr?

    I asked if she had a straight face when she texted that.

    Holy crap, that better be one magical snatch. Can't afford to TOFTT guys, or I would.

    http://www.************.com/space-co...3y4k2Bb8SZL5a/

    If anyone can give me a compelling reason to, I might.

    Thanks in advance.

    SC.
    Street girl turned backpage ho bag. LOL.

  8. #1088

    Hate all the rules ahead of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1984  [View Original Post]
    The pics are her. She is nice and has a great body but she has a lot of rules. No kissing, CBJ, so not GFE at all.

    Happy hunting.
    Thank greatly for the quick reply. Hope to contribute shortly when I get to VB shortly. I imagine I will be taking alot of afternoon runs to IR.

    BR.

    Normus Johnson.

  9. #1087

    A Touch Of Class

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1984  [View Original Post]
    The pics are her. She is nice and has a great body but she has a lot of rules. No kissing, CBJ, so not GFE at all.

    Happy hunting.
    Built like that is Russian on the menu?

  10. #1086

    Eillien

    Quote Originally Posted by NormusJohnson  [View Original Post]
    http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/Fe...-city/12388551

    Is this one a waste of time? New to the area from NJ and these big tits got me going. Just haven't been able to find any info on her.

    Does anybody have a name?

    Best Regards.

    Normus.
    The pics are her. She is nice and has a great body but she has a lot of rules. No kissing, CBJ, so not GFE at all.

    Happy hunting.

  11. #1085

    New to area.

    http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/Fe...-city/12388551

    Is this one a waste of time? New to the area from NJ and these big tits got me going. Just haven't been able to find any info on her.

    Does anybody have a name?

    Best Regards.

    Normus.

  12. #1084

    Kayla at 250?

    I'm not opposed to paying 200 for the right person, and I have, but she has got to look better than that. Just saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast  [View Original Post]
    Hey fine folks, wondering if anyone has reached or dreamt of Kayla. Contacted her for details. I love my "girl next door" types, that's my style. After asking $, $250/ hr?

    I asked if she had a straight face when she texted that.

    Holy crap, that better be one magical snatch. Can't afford to TOFTT guys, or I would.

    http://www.************.com/space-co...3y4k2Bb8SZL5a/

    If anyone can give me a compelling reason to, I might.

    Thanks in advance.

    SC.

  13. #1083

    Kayla, 407 area code: Anyone?

    Hey fine folks, wondering if anyone has reached or dreamt of Kayla. Contacted her for details. I love my "girl next door" types, that's my style. After asking $, $250/ hr?

    I asked if she had a straight face when she texted that.

    Holy crap, that better be one magical snatch. Can't afford to TOFTT guys, or I would.

    http://www.************.com/space-co...3y4k2Bb8SZL5a/

    If anyone can give me a compelling reason to, I might.

    Thanks in advance.

    SC.

  14. #1082

    Greetings From Across The Pond

    Greetings to all my fellow Seniors and Members. I'm across the pond hobbying my ass off. I could use some help. I think a travel buddy field trip is in order LOL. Stay safe and happy hobbying.

  15. #1081
    What's up guys, I am new to the area, just wondering if you can lead me in the right direction as far as talent around here. I know my post count is low, I. Not much of a talker, pretty much keep it to the point, I monger a lot and enjoy the bobbh, and defiantly spread the wealth. Any leads would be great as far as walkers and BP girls!

    Jet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape