Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1089

    Funny shit

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast  [View Original Post]
    Hey fine folks, wondering if anyone has reached or dreamt of Kayla. Contacted her for details. I love my "girl next door" types, that's my style. After asking $, $250/ hr?

    I asked if she had a straight face when she texted that.

    Holy crap, that better be one magical snatch. Can't afford to TOFTT guys, or I would.

    http://www.************.com/space-co...3y4k2Bb8SZL5a/

    If anyone can give me a compelling reason to, I might.

    Thanks in advance.

    SC.
    Street girl turned backpage ho bag. LOL.

  2. #1088

    Hate all the rules ahead of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1984  [View Original Post]
    The pics are her. She is nice and has a great body but she has a lot of rules. No kissing, CBJ, so not GFE at all.

    Happy hunting.
    Thank greatly for the quick reply. Hope to contribute shortly when I get to VB shortly. I imagine I will be taking alot of afternoon runs to IR.

    BR.

    Normus Johnson.

  3. #1087

    A Touch Of Class

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1984  [View Original Post]
    The pics are her. She is nice and has a great body but she has a lot of rules. No kissing, CBJ, so not GFE at all.

    Happy hunting.
    Built like that is Russian on the menu?

  4. #1086

    Eillien

    Quote Originally Posted by NormusJohnson  [View Original Post]
    http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/Fe...-city/12388551

    Is this one a waste of time? New to the area from NJ and these big tits got me going. Just haven't been able to find any info on her.

    Does anybody have a name?

    Best Regards.

    Normus.
    The pics are her. She is nice and has a great body but she has a lot of rules. No kissing, CBJ, so not GFE at all.

    Happy hunting.

  5. #1085

    New to area.

    http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/Fe...-city/12388551

    Is this one a waste of time? New to the area from NJ and these big tits got me going. Just haven't been able to find any info on her.

    Does anybody have a name?

    Best Regards.

    Normus.

  6. #1084

    Kayla at 250?

    I'm not opposed to paying 200 for the right person, and I have, but she has got to look better than that. Just saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast  [View Original Post]
    Hey fine folks, wondering if anyone has reached or dreamt of Kayla. Contacted her for details. I love my "girl next door" types, that's my style. After asking $, $250/ hr?

    I asked if she had a straight face when she texted that.

    Holy crap, that better be one magical snatch. Can't afford to TOFTT guys, or I would.

    http://www.************.com/space-co...3y4k2Bb8SZL5a/

    If anyone can give me a compelling reason to, I might.

    Thanks in advance.

    SC.

  7. #1083

    Kayla, 407 area code: Anyone?

    Hey fine folks, wondering if anyone has reached or dreamt of Kayla. Contacted her for details. I love my "girl next door" types, that's my style. After asking $, $250/ hr?

    I asked if she had a straight face when she texted that.

    Holy crap, that better be one magical snatch. Can't afford to TOFTT guys, or I would.

    http://www.************.com/space-co...3y4k2Bb8SZL5a/

    If anyone can give me a compelling reason to, I might.

    Thanks in advance.

    SC.

  8. #1082

    Greetings From Across The Pond

    Greetings to all my fellow Seniors and Members. I'm across the pond hobbying my ass off. I could use some help. I think a travel buddy field trip is in order LOL. Stay safe and happy hobbying.

  9. #1081
    What's up guys, I am new to the area, just wondering if you can lead me in the right direction as far as talent around here. I know my post count is low, I. Not much of a talker, pretty much keep it to the point, I monger a lot and enjoy the bobbh, and defiantly spread the wealth. Any leads would be great as far as walkers and BP girls!

    Jet.

  10. #1080

    Who knew

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitthat  [View Original Post]
    There really is no SSUTR. It's all a clever ploy ....
    Gold star for hitthat.

  11. #1079
    Quote Originally Posted by ScFlyer  [View Original Post]
    I was told I don't review anyone except kris. So here's a review on Lexie.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ville/13098843

    I had a dream that Lexie texted me a week and a half ago. She said she was clean now and needed $. I was reluctant to see her because of past history (drugs). So I meet her and picked her up in Titusville. When I dreamed dreamed about her she was off drugs and gained some weight. She has a meth mouth from before. We went to my home and talked for awhile. She was nicer. Lack of drugs. Off went the clothes BBBJ and the a little covered doggy. Cleaned up and took her home. She texted me a few days ago. She needs money for her kid. Won't repeat.
    Lexie's older pictures. About 6 months ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  12. #1078
    Quote Originally Posted by Kable  [View Original Post]
    Can you give me her details on backpage.
    Hi would also like to get a hold ssutr? What's the best why to contact her?

  13. #1077

    Honorable mention. Miss Patience

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...Patience-.html

    Patience has made her return to the classifieds.

    Available to SM and verifiable mongers.

    Damn that ass looks good.

  14. #1076

    A Friend Of Mine Is Visiting For Couple Days

    A Provider friend of mine is visiting for couple days doing the Tourist thing. She has a Lady friend with her. Seniors PM me if your interested.

    23,4'8. 100 lbs Ultimate Spinner, Clean and GFE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gallery_63084_1434_160316.jpg‎   gallery_63084_1434_20454.jpg.png‎   H.jpg‎  

  15. #1075

    Ssutr

    How would someone get hold off Ssutr?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape