Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,196 to 18,210 of 19306
-
09-04-15 17:56 #1111Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 2Umm actually gentlemen.
I didn't write that. Left website pulled up and left computer. Soooo my roomate thought it would be funny to write that stupid crap.
-
09-04-15 17:28 #1110

Posts: 66I don't know
It would be a PM from the provider, about the provider, spoken in the 3rd person. Maybe so.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-15 15:31 #1109Administrator

Posts: 5263Pm
If it was a PM that was accidentally posted then it makes perfect sense.
Originally Posted by KazooKid
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-15 13:20 #1108Senior Member

Posts: 2464Please tell us more
MC,
Please tell us more. What's on the menu? What is the suggested donation? Are her roots blonde?
C3.
Originally Posted by Mistresscarmen
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-15 12:33 #1107Senior Member

Posts: 236Hmmmm.
As a provider, Mistress Carman, how would you know?
Originally Posted by Mistresscarmen
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-15 11:39 #1106

Posts: 66Wow
They don't make a facepalm big enough for this one.
Originally Posted by Mistresscarmen
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-15 11:07 #1105Senior Member

Posts: 556Britt
I won't disagree that she is great sex. But please be very careful. Last time I saw her she had a whole bunch of rules, nothing like three previous time where she let me do as I please for several hours. We were at a flea bag motel and she followed me to my car starting to cause a scene.
Originally Posted by ScottFlMahalo
[View Original Post]
I was actually worried that one of the people staying at the hotel was going to call the cops.
I am not a psychiatrist but she definitely has something loose up there. She is also a significant medication risk. I am just warning you that she might either be unstable or otherwise get you into a situation you don't need in this hobby.
Glad you had a good time though.
-
08-31-15 14:31 #1104Senior Member

Posts: 92Lots of Questions
You ask a lot of questions, yet have absolutely no substantive posts. Suggest you post some real reviews first.
Originally Posted by Kable
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-15 10:51 #1103Senior Member

Posts: 179Britt
I dreamed I saw Britt. I 've seen mixed reviews but decided to give her a try. Initial contact through text and then we spoke on the phone. She was unable to do an incall so I arranged a monger site for the dream. I picked her up at a house in a safe neighborhood in wickham / eau galle neighborhood and proceeded to my spot. She was easy to talk to and started off will a quite good massage (says she is formally trained) but she took her time and did a good job. Since I provided the room, we agreed ahead of time on $. 2 for unrushed session. After the massage more fun was had. She gives a really good BBBJ with lots of attention to the boys. After awhile, covered up and on to multiple positions to include mish, doggie, modified mish will her on edge of bed and me standing (she liked this and wanted to be pounded). After a some time, It was apparent that I was wearing her out. She suggested that I fuck her mouth and that she loves that. She laid on the bed with her head propped up by a pillow and told me not to hold back. I straddled her and started off gently and increased the pace and force till I was all the way down her throat. She begged for it and I ended up coming down her throat with her swallowing every last drop. She was very lucid (heard some stories in the past), so I guess I caught her on a good day.
Spacecoast. backpage.com/ FemaleEscorts / ignite-wild-passion /12956276.
-
08-31-15 09:17 #1102Senior Member

Posts: 702Stephanie
If you are talking about Stephanie PMC she has been around and she was with family over the weekend.
I don't think that she will see a monger with only 5 posts.
Have fun.
Ee.
-
08-31-15 09:07 #1101Senior Member

Posts: 71Stephanie
Kable--You need to be more specific if you want some info. There's more than one "Stephanie" out there.
Originally Posted by Kable
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-15 19:38 #1100Senior Member

Posts: 566Erin's back I'm town and available tnite for any SM's who've got some free time bros.
Originally Posted by SlammBamm
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-15 13:19 #1099Regular Member

Posts: 5Who met Stephanie these last 2 weeks.
-
08-21-15 20:25 #1098Senior Member

Posts: 566Any of ya SM's that got Erin's digits and have free time tnite, she just hmu that she's had some plans change and she's available tnite if your interested and if you're not ya should be.
Originally Posted by SlammBamm
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-15 13:49 #1097Senior Member

Posts: 702Erin
Just wanted to express my thanks to Slamm for the information regarding Erin.
Hot MILF with some good skills.
Will def. See her when I can.
For the rest of our mongers here she is legit and nice on the eye with nice bolt on's great skills.
Have fun.











Reply With Quote




