Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 3909
-
08-23-15 23:33 #1284Senior Member

Posts: 752Norwood
Offered a car date in Norwood. CBJ = 60. Half black half Indian. Not my body type but seems honest. Convenient location so I may try her some day.
-BH.
-
08-23-15 23:24 #1283Senior Member

Posts: 787Robin
"Not I," said the Duck. I exchanged emails with her and spoke with her once, and although she sounds lovely and accommodating, there's something about her promises that gives me pause.
Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-15 08:21 #1282Senior Member

Posts: 651Robin Hardy
So, of all the folks who asked me for her info did anyone actually go and see her?
Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-15 23:33 #1281Senior Member

Posts: 518Darn it!
The lady's name was Cindy. FML! The other chick I saw on the way out was kinda older, so I doubt is Mary.
Originally Posted by DontFailMeNow
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-15 14:37 #1280Senior Member

Posts: 211Main St. In Randolph as recently as last Saturday had a girl many many members on here are a huge fan of! Not sure how long she'll be staying there. She may be going by the name of Mary? While working in there, but I can't confirm that.
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by StressedOut
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-15 11:41 #1279Senior Member

Posts: 1856Yep you went to the pig stye.
Sounds like they haven't changed during my absence. When it first opened it was pretty decent. It was connected with the old 1073 in Quincy. That is where the great Gina went to after leaving 1073. Gina gave a great massage and if you connected was very giving. Anyway after a while older ladies moved in and the place went to hell. Anything goes there and is actually expected. And the price can be cheap but given the surroundings you know why. If you want a decent massage (again they were older ladies last I went) try the other place in Randolph. SO.
Originally Posted by MrBao
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-15 22:35 #1278Senior Member

Posts: 2100Jenna
There are plenty of reviews about & on Jenna, not all are on the Boston forums, I posted about her in Lowell & others here & elsewhere.
I contacted her tonight about sharing her number (I have before), she said she'd rather have their numbers & she'd text them, but I'm not playing middle man here so do not contact me about her digits or giving me yours to pass onto her.
She can be about the money but the more you see her she can has & will reduce the price, to a point.
She is GFE & everything is on the table for the right price.
As for skills & talents some like her, some not so much, I've seen her 3 times & always left happy & satisfied, course I'm easy to please, but with jugs like that I had to give'em a try!
She's older & no looker or spinner, so if you like them young & petite skip her, otherwise saddle up.
She posts often enough on CLCE to catch her there & LBJ is correct about the contents of her posts.
Sexy cougar sitting here all alone and so horny looking at porn
if you want to get naughty
swing on by and let me put a smile on your face
My double D's need some attentionSexy cougar with double D's sitting here so bored and horny
anyone want to swing by and get naughty
Why sit in traffic lets have some fun
the idea of getting a stranger off gets me so wet Location: Bedford rt3
Originally Posted by YachtsMan69
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Moses1892
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-15 13:13 #1277Senior Member

Posts: 283Yes it's Jenna. I have always had fun and would recommend her.
Originally Posted by YachtsMan69
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-15 06:09 #1276Senior Member

Posts: 205Yup, that's her. She sent me all the same pictures the first time I replied to her post.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-15 23:23 #1275Senior Member

Posts: 518You want to flip?
I decided to try a spot in Randolph and also in need of a real massage and maybe a tug, but feeling pain on my shoulders which made me want a real massage rather. Walked in after calling the number and the operator answers. Only option for that time was see! Ndy. Decided to get half hour for $40. She asked medium or hard as I responded medium. Started massaging me like she got mad cow disease with lots of oil and lotion. She was trying to make glue or something with my back and shoulders?! Massage all hard and I felt like I am getting my back ran over by big momma! Then about nine minutes in, she asked: "massage and flip?" I responded no, just massage as she was not getting Long Ranger happy at all with the way she was making paste with my back. Then it was done in twenty minutes or earlier and asked if I wanted towel and I said okay, wiped me down and off I go, felt worse than I came in, painful! She looked at me and I was like, darn, no loose bills, tipped $20 and off I go. On the way out, another lady appeared, older looking with lots of makeup on, I thought it was October already, but anyways, not my cup of tea. Other trolls might like that scene. My two cents, 40+ gentlemen might enjoy it but 39 and under might like younger gals. Digits end in 4690.
-
08-17-15 16:07 #1274Senior Member

Posts: 1729I believe that Chelmsford MILF is also known as Jenna
I did a search to see if her ad was ever copied in one of the many reviews / discussion of Jenna, but couldn't find any, but did get 2 more pics of her, I believe, that she has sent in the past.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-15 15:33 #1273Senior Member

Posts: 1729MILF has been around forever.
I believe that the lady called the Chelmsford MILF is the woman in these pics which are part of Dood's post.
She has been around for a very long time. Her CL-CE posts are all the same. Something about her getting out of her job, or just getting out of bed, and is really horny, and is there anyone out there that might want to come by. That she will take the first guy available. I saw her in Billerica & once was enough for me.
Originally Posted by Dood508
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-15 15:06 #1272Senior Member

Posts: 205Chelmsford MILF
I was also asked by a number of folks for her digits. I no longer have them because I did not transfer numbers of ladies I figured I would not be seeing anymore to a new burn phone at some point.
She is not always available, but when she is she posts daily an the posts all have the same pattern and location (Chelmsford, Burlington, etc). Since this came up I have been looking and have not spotted any of her posts. If I see one I'll let everyone know. For now I suspect having her digits may not help as sshe is either not working or out of the area. I recall her being gone for weeks at a time.
-
08-17-15 14:33 #1271Senior Member

Posts: 304Chelmsford
I also did not save her info. I will try to find on CL and will report back when I find her again.
Originally Posted by PaulSweeter
[View Original Post]
Sorry.
-
08-17-15 12:56 #1270Senior Member

Posts: 261Chelmsford MILF
GEEZ, if you look at my postings, I have always helped out.
I constantly work with inquiring mongers and give them digits and leads where I can.
In this case, I am at a loss. CLCE, is weird, there are so many robot spams on it.
Also, does this lady post just in NW or ALL BOSTON, and is it CE or woman for man?
A few of us would appreciate the help especially if you guys are not going up there any longer.
Just call her and ask if you can give out her number to a select few. That's what I'd do.
We are supposed to be helping each other in this and CLCE is madness. If a good lady breaks out of that.
Please share. If you are in Lowell, or Fitchburg, I have plenty to share, just PM me.
Thanks, P.S.
Originally Posted by Dood508
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





