Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1224

    Not Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by TLanden  [View Original Post]
    Same description same thpe of post. Pretty sure it is heather (reviewed here by me and others) with a new number.
    Hi,

    Not Heather. One, Heather is taller, also she is not in Lynn at this time.

    Wish it was her.

  2. #1223

    Pretty sure its heather

    Same description same thpe of post. Pretty sure it is heather (reviewed here by me and others) with a new number.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    26 Blonde, 5'2", 122, has been posting regularly. She can't host, but car date or outcall is avail. Seems reasonable, but.

    Looking for some confirmation of services. 978 786 0483. Thanks.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/5138180853.html

    Have a Great Time With This Young Blonde! 26 yrs. W4 m (lynn).

    Hi there! Young Blonde *9*woman with Big BlueE*7*yes looking for*eight* a gentleman today to*seven*.

    Spend some time with. I don't*8* have an age*6* preference so older gentlemen*0* feel free to shoot*four* me a text.

    I'm twenty six years*8* old and I weigh 122 pounds. I*three* stand five feet and two inches. I am 100% real so please.

    Don't waste our time (yours and mine)! Serious inquires only.

    TEXT ONLY. NO EMAILS PLEASE. NO the%&K PICS PLEASE. THANKS so much for the interest.

  3. #1222
    Quote Originally Posted by Lknfun  [View Original Post]
    I have a post up on CL about fulfilling some fantasies and got a reply from a girl named Lily Rogers. She seems legit, younger at 18. If you have had some fun with her or conversed with her let me know, here or private is fine. If I do end up meeting I will send a review. I am going for a nice massage on Saturday with the girl in Winchester, Jonelle. I will also revie that visit. Have fun everyone.
    Is Lily from NH?

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  4. #1221

    CL Talent Ad

    I posted ads in talents gigs rather than casual because you get a better class of woman emailing and more specific fetish, got a reply on my ad for a tag team from a cute spinner type 5 '6 105 lbs 29 yrs old swf. The ad was for a tag team threesome with me and my twin brother and we agreed to 120 for it and told her I wanted to take pics and video and do bondage, she had no problem and needless to say we had her handcuffed, tied down and blindfolded for the whole hour of tagging her, got about 20 pics and some nice pov video, I really couldn't believe she was that open minded to do everything we asked for but sometimes you hit the jackpot in looking for what you want, after we were done we hung out talking for 2 hours as she was very friendly and then when I said I'd drive her home she asked us if we wanted to go one more time before she left, end up passing because my brother had another arrangement going on but on the way home she offered me some road head halfway thru the ride which I accepted, she said she would love to come do it again and I hope she does but seeing how its craigslist I won't cross my fingers on it but in all my years doing this, solo and tag teaming this was by far my best experience, better than the porn stars who come for it, I have pics ill try to upload but just wanted to give a report on the talent gigs section.

  5. #1220
    Quote Originally Posted by Lknfun  [View Original Post]
    I have a post up on CL about fulfilling some fantasies and got a reply from a girl named Lily Rogers. She seems legit, younger at 18. If you have had some fun with her or conversed with her let me know, here or private is fine. If I do end up meeting I will send a review. I am going for a nice massage on Saturday with the girl in Winchester, Jonelle. I will also revie that visit. Have fun everyone.
    I have no info on Lily, but looking forward to your review on Jonelle!

  6. #1219

    Blonde, 26,5'2, 122, Lynn area, - Anyone have info??

    26 Blonde, 5'2", 122, has been posting regularly. She can't host, but car date or outcall is avail. Seems reasonable, but.

    Looking for some confirmation of services. 978 786 0483. Thanks.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/5138180853.html

    Have a Great Time With This Young Blonde! 26 yrs. W4 m (lynn).

    Hi there! Young Blonde *9*woman with Big BlueE*7*yes looking for*eight* a gentleman today to*seven*.

    Spend some time with. I don't*8* have an age*6* preference so older gentlemen*0* feel free to shoot*four* me a text.

    I'm twenty six years*8* old and I weigh 122 pounds. I*three* stand five feet and two inches. I am 100% real so please.

    Don't waste our time (yours and mine)! Serious inquires only.

    TEXT ONLY. NO EMAILS PLEASE. NO the%&K PICS PLEASE. THANKS so much for the interest.

  7. #1218

    Anyone play with a Lily Rogers?

    I have a post up on CL about fulfilling some fantasies and got a reply from a girl named Lily Rogers. She seems legit, younger at 18. If you have had some fun with her or conversed with her let me know, here or private is fine. If I do end up meeting I will send a review. I am going for a nice massage on Saturday with the girl in Winchester, Jonelle. I will also revie that visit. Have fun everyone.

  8. #1217

    Can someone please share the Haverhill library girls contact?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxFan83  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking for her ad for a couple weeks now with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I just moved up to the north shore this past weekend and looking for a nice lady. Thanks again.
    Reply to the ad below & you'll get her. If the link is dead search Boston CLCE w4m enter Lawrence in the search & reply to the ads that are similar.

    I have digits, not sure if they still work & seen her once, won't go out of my way to see her again.

    You may want to read the Lawrence forum for more info.

    good afternoon - w4m (Lawrence) http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cas/5131580714.html
    body : curvy height : 5'1" (154cm) status : single
    age: 24
    Hay guys its a hot day out why not cool down with a sexy woman like me I'm 23 mixed race looking for a casual hook up a car date or something in that nature I can't host but if you can good must be able to pick me up
    this is also her I believe
    Sexy brunette - w4m (Lawrence) http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cas/5132285789.html
    Who's looking for a real good time with a fun sweet and sexy brunette(: super bored and horny and looking for the right guy to have fun with. Hmu asap guys. Please be serious.

  9. #1216

    Can someone please share the Haverhill library girls contact?

    I've been looking for her ad for a couple weeks now with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I just moved up to the north shore this past weekend and looking for a nice lady. Thanks again.

  10. #1215

    Robin

    Yeah, I'm of a like mind. Especially since she's way the fuck out west.

    I know what you mean about her mentioning fetish shit too. A few weeks ago she agreed to BBFS, as long as I could give her clean test results. So I got some fresh ones, now she's renegging on bb, says I can fuck her til I come in the condom then she'll put on a show, letting my come drip out into her mouth where she'll swallow. I asked her if dudes actually like that crap. She claims they do.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet  [View Original Post]
    I received the attached pic, among others. All of what you've written matches with my interactions with her. So, at least there's some consistency. After much back and forth, I decided not to pull the trigger, at least for now, especially because as we got closer to the appointed day she suggested that the initial offer wasn't good enough. She seems to talk a big talk but I'm not convinced that she can walk the walk. She keeps bringing up activities and fetishes that I've never shown any interest in. Something just seemed off, so I decided to chill.

  11. #1214

    Robin Hardy

    She sent me the same two pics, among others. All of what you've written matches with my interactions with her. So, at least there's some consistency. After much back and forth, I decided not to pull the trigger, at least for now, especially because as we got closer to the appointed day she suggested that the initial offer wasn't good enough. She seems to talk a big talk but I'm not convinced that she can walk the walk. She keeps bringing up activities and fetishes that I've never shown any interest in. Something just seemed off, so I decided to chill.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet this broad? She's replied to about a dozen of my posts for all types of fetishes. Creampies. Squirter. MILF. I've talked to her on the phone, she sounds legit. Kinda sounds old though. She said she's 53.53 is fine. 63 - no go. Thing that makes me the most hesitant though is she asked for 1. 3 flowers. Issued by the u.s. treasury. That's a weird thing to say. She always sends the same two pics (which I'm too retarded to figure out how to upload), one of her clothes on top of some stairs, and another nude, she's got a little captain in her, left leg on top of a stool. Big fake titties. Says she lives in Oxford, Ma.

  12. #1213

    Robin Hardy

    Anyone meet this broad? She's replied to about a dozen of my posts for all types of fetishes. Creampies. Squirter. MILF. I've talked to her on the phone, she sounds legit. Kinda sounds old though. She said she's 53.53 is fine. 63 - no go. Thing that makes me the most hesitant though is she asked for 1. 3 flowers. Issued by the u.s. treasury. That's a weird thing to say. She always sends the same two pics (which I'm too retarded to figure out how to upload), one of her clothes on top of some stairs, and another nude, she's got a little captain in her, left leg on top of a stool. Big fake titties. Says she lives in Oxford, Ma.

  13. #1212

    Arlington Girl

    No intel, but I hit up the same girl & saved her CLCE post & the link is dead now.
    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cas/5129520857.html
    Hi my name is Bianca Latina SevenZeroTwo I can Host or Travel FiveSixOne Let me please in every way EightZeroFourFour TxtOnlY
    Seemed very matter of fact in the texts we exchanged, never got to donation amount, I asked her to prove she is legit & send a naked picture, I got a street address & a face picture.
    I passed, figured if she can't comply with instructions by phone & send a naked picture I doubt she will comply when face to face.

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingFun2  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?
    Called her and said she's is Arlington.
    The ad is surprisingly still up http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cas/5128130519.html.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Arlington7815071904.jpg‎  

  14. #1211

    Arlington girl

    Any intel on this one?

    Called her and said she's is Arlington.

    The ad is surprisingly still up http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cas/5128130519.html.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  15. #1210
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    It's not

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    BTW can anyone tell me why the non asian massage parlor forum is now gone? It used to be great having a separation between Asian massage parlors and white massage parlors.
    It's not gone just moved down to the used blogs at the bottom of the page. Why I don't know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape