LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1284

    Norwood

    Offered a car date in Norwood. CBJ = 60. Half black half Indian. Not my body type but seems honest. Convenient location so I may try her some day.

    -BH.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jpg.bmp‎   india3.jpg 2.jpg‎  

  2. #1283
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Robin

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet  [View Original Post]
    So, of all the folks who asked me for her info did anyone actually go and see her?
    "Not I," said the Duck. I exchanged emails with her and spoke with her once, and although she sounds lovely and accommodating, there's something about her promises that gives me pause.

  3. #1282

    Robin Hardy

    So, of all the folks who asked me for her info did anyone actually go and see her?

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet  [View Original Post]
    She sent me the same two pics, among others. All of what you've written matches with my interactions with her. So, at least there's some consistency. After much back and forth, I decided not to pull the trigger, at least for now, especially because as we got closer to the appointed day she suggested that the initial offer wasn't good enough. She seems to talk a big talk but I'm not convinced that she can walk the walk. She keeps bringing up activities and fetishes that I've never shown any interest in. Something just seemed off, so I decided to chill.

  4. #1281

    Darn it!

    Quote Originally Posted by DontFailMeNow  [View Original Post]
    Main St. In Randolph as recently as last Saturday had a girl many many members on here are a huge fan of! Not sure how long she'll be staying there. She may be going by the name of Mary? While working in there, but I can't confirm that.
    The lady's name was Cindy. FML! The other chick I saw on the way out was kinda older, so I doubt is Mary.

  5. #1280
    Main St. In Randolph as recently as last Saturday had a girl many many members on here are a huge fan of! Not sure how long she'll be staying there. She may be going by the name of Mary? While working in there, but I can't confirm that.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBao  [View Original Post]
    I decided to try a spot in Randolph and also in need of a real massage and maybe a tug, but feeling pain on my shoulders which made me want a real massage rather. Walked in after calling the number and the operator answers. Only option for that time was see! Ndy. Decided to get half hour for $40. She asked medium or hard as I responded medium. Started massaging me like she got mad cow disease with lots of oil and lotion. She was trying to make glue or something with my back and shoulders?! Massage all hard and I felt like I am getting my back ran over by big momma! Then about nine minutes in, she asked: "massage and flip?" I responded no, just massage as she was not getting Long Ranger happy at all with the way she was making paste with my back. Then it was done in twenty minutes or earlier and asked if I wanted towel and I said okay, wiped me down and off I go, felt worse than I came in, painful! She looked at me and I was like, darn, no loose bills, tipped $20 and off I go. On the way out, another lady appeared, older looking with lots of makeup on, I thought it was October already, but anyways, not my cup of tea. Other trolls might like that scene. My two cents, 40+ gentlemen might enjoy it but 39 and under might like younger gals. Digits end in 4690.
    Quote Originally Posted by StressedOut  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like they haven't changed during my absence. When it first opened it was pretty decent. It was connected with the old 1073 in Quincy. That is where the great Gina went to after leaving 1073. Gina gave a great massage and if you connected was very giving. Anyway after a while older ladies moved in and the place went to hell. Anything goes there and is actually expected. And the price can be cheap but given the surroundings you know why. If you want a decent massage (again they were older ladies last I went) try the other place in Randolph. SO.

  6. #1279

    Yep you went to the pig stye.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBao  [View Original Post]
    I decided to try a spot in Randolph and also in need of a real massage and maybe a tug, but feeling pain on my shoulders which made me want a real massage rather. Walked in after calling the number and the operator answers. Only option for that time was see! Ndy. Decided to get half hour for $40. She asked medium or hard as I responded medium. Started massaging me like she got mad cow disease with lots of oil and lotion. She was trying to make glue or something with my back and shoulders?! Massage all hard and I felt like I am getting my back ran over by big momma! Then about nine minutes in, she asked: "massage and flip?" I responded no, just massage as she was not getting Long Ranger happy at all with the way she was making paste with my back. Then it was done in twenty minutes or earlier and asked if I wanted towel and I said okay, wiped me down and off I go, felt worse than I came in, painful! She looked at me and I was like, darn, no loose bills, tipped $20 and off I go. On the way out, another lady appeared, older looking with lots of makeup on, I thought it was October already, but anyways, not my cup of tea. Other trolls might like that scene. My two cents, 40+ gentlemen might enjoy it but 39 and under might like younger gals. Digits end in 4690.
    Sounds like they haven't changed during my absence. When it first opened it was pretty decent. It was connected with the old 1073 in Quincy. That is where the great Gina went to after leaving 1073. Gina gave a great massage and if you connected was very giving. Anyway after a while older ladies moved in and the place went to hell. Anything goes there and is actually expected. And the price can be cheap but given the surroundings you know why. If you want a decent massage (again they were older ladies last I went) try the other place in Randolph. SO.

  7. #1278

    Jenna

    There are plenty of reviews about & on Jenna, not all are on the Boston forums, I posted about her in Lowell & others here & elsewhere.

    I contacted her tonight about sharing her number (I have before), she said she'd rather have their numbers & she'd text them, but I'm not playing middle man here so do not contact me about her digits or giving me yours to pass onto her.

    She can be about the money but the more you see her she can has & will reduce the price, to a point.

    She is GFE & everything is on the table for the right price.

    As for skills & talents some like her, some not so much, I've seen her 3 times & always left happy & satisfied, course I'm easy to please, but with jugs like that I had to give'em a try!

    She's older & no looker or spinner, so if you like them young & petite skip her, otherwise saddle up.

    She posts often enough on CLCE to catch her there & LBJ is correct about the contents of her posts.

    Sexy cougar sitting here all alone and so horny looking at porn
    if you want to get naughty
    swing on by and let me put a smile on your face
    My double D's need some attention
    Sexy cougar with double D's sitting here so bored and horny
    anyone want to swing by and get naughty
    Why sit in traffic lets have some fun
    the idea of getting a stranger off gets me so wet Location: Bedford rt3
    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    Yup, that's her. She sent me all the same pictures the first time I replied to her post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses1892  [View Original Post]
    Yes it's Jenna. I have always had fun and would recommend her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in Billerica & once was enough for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jennabedroom.jpg‎   jennapussy.jpg‎  

  8. #1277
    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    Yup, that's her. She sent me all the same pictures the first time I replied to her post.
    Yes it's Jenna. I have always had fun and would recommend her.

  9. #1276
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    I did a search to see if her ad was ever copied in one of the many reviews / discussion of Jenna, but couldn't find any, but did get 2 more pics of her, I believe, that she has sent in the past.
    Yup, that's her. She sent me all the same pictures the first time I replied to her post.

  10. #1275

    You want to flip?

    I decided to try a spot in Randolph and also in need of a real massage and maybe a tug, but feeling pain on my shoulders which made me want a real massage rather. Walked in after calling the number and the operator answers. Only option for that time was see! Ndy. Decided to get half hour for $40. She asked medium or hard as I responded medium. Started massaging me like she got mad cow disease with lots of oil and lotion. She was trying to make glue or something with my back and shoulders?! Massage all hard and I felt like I am getting my back ran over by big momma! Then about nine minutes in, she asked: "massage and flip?" I responded no, just massage as she was not getting Long Ranger happy at all with the way she was making paste with my back. Then it was done in twenty minutes or earlier and asked if I wanted towel and I said okay, wiped me down and off I go, felt worse than I came in, painful! She looked at me and I was like, darn, no loose bills, tipped $20 and off I go. On the way out, another lady appeared, older looking with lots of makeup on, I thought it was October already, but anyways, not my cup of tea. Other trolls might like that scene. My two cents, 40+ gentlemen might enjoy it but 39 and under might like younger gals. Digits end in 4690.

  11. #1274

    I believe that Chelmsford MILF is also known as Jenna

    I did a search to see if her ad was ever copied in one of the many reviews / discussion of Jenna, but couldn't find any, but did get 2 more pics of her, I believe, that she has sent in the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    I believe that the lady called the Chelmsford MILF is the woman in these pics which are part of Dood's post.

    She has been around for a very long time. Her CL-CE posts are all the same. Something about her getting out of her job, or just getting out of bed, and is really horny, and is there anyone out there that might want to come by. That she will take the first guy available. I saw her in Billerica & once was enough for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment-3.jpg‎   attachment-2.jpg‎  

  12. #1273

    MILF has been around forever.

    I believe that the lady called the Chelmsford MILF is the woman in these pics which are part of Dood's post.

    She has been around for a very long time. Her CL-CE posts are all the same. Something about her getting out of her job, or just getting out of bed, and is really horny, and is there anyone out there that might want to come by. That she will take the first guy available. I saw her in Billerica & once was enough for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dood508  [View Original Post]
    I saw this woman from Chelmsford who you may have seen post quite often. It was easy to communicate with her and setup a meeting. Her house is in a nice residential area. You would never suspect. She is a nice looking older woman. Bleach blonde hair. I don't have any reason to doubt the pictures she sends in advance are her, even though they do not show her from the shoulders up. She asked for 120. Then she asked if I liked oral. Duh! She wanted to 69 which was fine with me. That position offers a good view of what I'd consider a very nice ass. Then she took out a condom and climbed on top. She might have been open to other positions, but that felt good so I went with it. I was happy and might try to see her again if my schedule and finances align again. If you've seen her ad and are thinking about seeing her I'd say go ahead and give her a try.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment-1.jpg‎   attachment.jpg‎  

  13. #1272

    Chelmsford MILF

    I was also asked by a number of folks for her digits. I no longer have them because I did not transfer numbers of ladies I figured I would not be seeing anymore to a new burn phone at some point.

    She is not always available, but when she is she posts daily an the posts all have the same pattern and location (Chelmsford, Burlington, etc). Since this came up I have been looking and have not spotted any of her posts. If I see one I'll let everyone know. For now I suspect having her digits may not help as sshe is either not working or out of the area. I recall her being gone for weeks at a time.

  14. #1271

    Chelmsford

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSweeter  [View Original Post]
    GEEZ, if you look at my postings, I have always helped out.

    I constantly work with inquiring mongers and give them digits and leads where I can.

    In this case, I am at a loss. CLCE, is weird, there are so many robot spams on it.

    Also, does this lady post just in NW or ALL BOSTON, and is it CE or woman for man?

    A few of us would appreciate the help especially if you guys are not going up there any longer.

    Just call her and ask if you can give out her number to a select few. That's what I'd do.

    We are supposed to be helping each other in this and CLCE is madness. If a good lady breaks out of that.

    Please share. If you are in Lowell, or Fitchburg, I have plenty to share, just PM m
    Thanks, P.S.
    I also did not save her info. I will try to find on CL and will report back when I find her again.

    Sorry.

  15. #1270

    Chelmsford MILF

    GEEZ, if you look at my postings, I have always helped out.

    I constantly work with inquiring mongers and give them digits and leads where I can.

    In this case, I am at a loss. CLCE, is weird, there are so many robot spams on it.

    Also, does this lady post just in NW or ALL BOSTON, and is it CE or woman for man?

    A few of us would appreciate the help especially if you guys are not going up there any longer.

    Just call her and ask if you can give out her number to a select few. That's what I'd do.

    We are supposed to be helping each other in this and CLCE is madness. If a good lady breaks out of that.

    Please share. If you are in Lowell, or Fitchburg, I have plenty to share, just PM me.

    Thanks, P.S.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dood508  [View Original Post]
    A few people emailed me looking for more information, but I don't really have anything.
    I just replied to the ad and got an email back from her. I deleted the history of our phone call so I don't have her number any more,
    not that I think I should give it out anyways. It really wasn't hard, just watch for her ad. I think she usually posts it on weekday mornings,
    maybe that's why a lot of guys are missing it? Good luck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape