Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 232 of 604 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 282 332 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 9059
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #5594

    Was there ever any doubt?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiiiiam  [View Original Post]
    This lady is exactly as reviewed. Nice, clean, nice tasting and nothing but fun. GFE for this old guy.
    Glad you found things as I reported them, amigo. She's very down-to-earth, clean, safe, and friendly. Perhaps not every monger's cup of tea, but she provides a nice massage experience and free extras if she likes you. (She must've liked you.) I plan to see her again when she returns to the area.

    BTW, thanks for posting a report, brief as it was, about your experience with this provider. However, since you've been a member for many years, why not share some more of your experiences with the rest of the members? A grand total of 7 posts to your credit over the past 4-5 years might lead some to think that you're holding out on the rest of us. Just kidding, of course, but the quality of the forum is in direct proportion to the number of folks who participate. So, how 'about it, amigo? I'm sure you've got more than a few nuggets tucked away.

  2. #5593

    There is another approach

    Quote Originally Posted by Skooby  [View Original Post]
    What's with all the spam lately on BP? It's the same 21/22 year old Asian ad just filling and cluttering the page.
    BP has a provision to report an ad, and one of the choices is "spam / overposted". It wouldn't be very difficult to search on some of the phone numbers in those spam ads; then just go through the list and report each one as spam. If a few folks did this, the BP software would probably recognize the reported ads as spam and flag / remove them. Worth a try, perhaps.

  3. #5592

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by Utwogood  [View Original Post]
    I do the same thing, just happens naturally because I'm educated also. And I get the same spiel after the session. I'll tell you, very often this positive experience is sometimes all it takes to change their policy. Sometimes. With these providers, I try to make a point of making a special connection with them so they will at least remember me for next time. The older, more experienced providers usually appreciate this gesture. The younger, fly-by-night ones usually are too immature to care.

    Only had it happen once where a girl said she was told not to see me AFTER I met her. Management must have seen me, and called her as she was leading me to the room.

    BTW, them telling you: "I don't normally see black guys" is usually code for "You're cool, but don't tell your (black) friends. I'm not trying to make a habit of this. ".

    We're just talking talking USG shop, fellas.
    Usually management is themselves black or Latino, so they already have preconceived notions about their own races based on who they associate themselves with, as well as playing on the typical stereotypes. That's why any provider I see now I try to get them to start posting on USA classified because that will eliminate the young guys who are trying to rob or pimp them. They will know all the guys in this forum are gentlemen and all about a drama free encounter. The young dumb guys likely don't know about this site, so it could help open relations between them and fellow black mongers that are members here. Plus it could have the added benefit of a lowered leo presence since leo likely trolls bp to set up providers, so its a win win situation for everyone if they started posting here as opposed to bp

  4. #5591
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJizzle  [View Original Post]
    As someone who is black, I do agree, but I'm a well spoken decently educated guy, and that usually leads some girls to think I'm white, so by the time I show up and they realize I'm not white, they usually still end up seeing me, and once they see I'm a nice guy and give them no trouble they always say I usually don't see black guys, but I'll give you an exception. Money talks, and I usually get to partake in some action the average black monger might not get.
    I do the same thing, just happens naturally because I'm educated also. And I get the same spiel after the session. I'll tell you, very often this positive experience is sometimes all it takes to change their policy. Sometimes. With these providers, I try to make a point of making a special connection with them so they will at least remember me for next time. The older, more experienced providers usually appreciate this gesture. The younger, fly-by-night ones usually are too immature to care.

    Only had it happen once where a girl said she was told not to see me AFTER I met her. Management must have seen me, and called her as she was leading me to the room.

    BTW, them telling you: "I don't normally see black guys" is usually code for "You're cool, but don't tell your (black) friends. I'm not trying to make a habit of this. ".

    We're just talking talking USG shop, fellas.

  5. #5590

    There is a tinge of racism

    Quote Originally Posted by Utwogood  [View Original Post]
    Oh, but check this out. That's one of the things I find so funny! The same girls that put "No blacks allowed" in their ads will show themselves in their Youtube proof video gyrating to some hard core hiphop, thugged out, Soulja Boy shit. It's not like they're dancing to country music or something, with the Confederate flag in the background. Now THAT I would understand. Haha.
    Its like these girls think that every black guy they see is either wanting to rape, rob, or pimp them out. Or they think black guys are cheap and try to haggle too much. At the end of the day, they need my money more than I need their pussy.

  6. #5589

    Uggghhh

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJardon  [View Original Post]
    Good Gad Amity, who would let that anywhere near their dick?
    I wouldn't even be able to get it up. I'd definitely dry heave. Whoever hits that should have their pussy card revoked for life!

  7. #5588
    Quote Originally Posted by DevanteSwang  [View Original Post]
    I've had the same experience. One time I showed up and the girl was playing rock music. When I walked in, she said, "Oh, I thought you were white on the phone," and then she switched to the music to rap. Lmao.

    On the other hand, if you're too "formal" on the phone, they sometimes suspect that you're a cop.
    Oh, but check this out. That's one of the things I find so funny! The same girls that put "No blacks allowed" in their ads will show themselves in their Youtube proof video gyrating to some hard core hiphop, thugged out, Soulja Boy shit. It's not like they're dancing to country music or something, with the Confederate flag in the background. Now THAT I would understand. Haha.

  8. #5587
    Quote Originally Posted by DevanteSwang  [View Original Post]
    I've had the same experience. One time I showed up and the girl was playing rock music. When I walked in, she said, "Oh, I thought you were white on the phone," and then she switched to the music to rap. Lmao.

    On the other hand, if you're too "formal" on the phone, they sometimes suspect that you're a cop.
    I've had that too, which is kinda insane to me. You try to sound as civil as possible. I wrote of a situation on here where the girl started being a smartass, chastising me for talking "proper". Almost making fun of me. But like I said, if she starts being a smart ass, you're literally wasting your time.

    I politely told her I will call someone else and wished her a good night. See, this move right here told her that she was wrong in her assumption, as I don't think LE or a wannabe pimp would have moved on so quick. So she brainfarted, acting like I was being a cheapskate on the donation she quoted. Again I said good night super politely, and she started cursing me out as I was hanging up.

  9. #5586
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeInDC  [View Original Post]
    ARGHHH! Dreama made me almost lose my lunch.
    Good Gad Amity, who would let that anywhere near their dick?

  10. #5585

    Report was right on the money, Roman

    Quote Originally Posted by RoaminRoman  [View Original Post]
    This ad in the "Women Seeking Men" section piqued my interest, as it has appeared recently and only a couple times. After initial contact and a couple follow-up emails, we set up a meeting time at her mid-scale motel in Springfield, VA. She gave me her room number when I arrived and called. When I walked in, I was met by a freshly-showered BBW, wrapped in a towel, who welcomed me with a DFK.

    She loves giving sensual massages, and that is all the $ is for, but my charming personality and engaging conversation led to other activities after she finished. As you can see, a fun time was had by all. She's a BBW, but not in an obese or sloppy way, and on a scale of looks she is not unattractive for her 52 years. She is affectionate, enthusiastic, genuine, sweet, and very responsive. I will very likely repeat.

    Seniors, and Regular members who have a history of useful participation, may PM me for contact info.

    Roman.
    This lady is exactly as reviewed. Nice, clean, nice tasting and nothing but fun. GFE for this old guy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0025.JPG‎   IMG_0034.JPG‎   IMG_0036.JPG‎  

  11. #5584

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJizzle  [View Original Post]
    As someone who is black, I do agree, but I'm a well spoken decently educated guy, and that usually leads some girls to think I'm white, so by the time I show up and they realize I'm not white, they usually still end up seeing me, and once they see I'm a nice guy and give them no trouble they always say I usually don't see black guys, but I'll give you an exception. Money talks, and I usually get to partake in some action the average black monger might not get.
    I've had the same experience. One time I showed up and the girl was playing rock music. When I walked in, she said, "Oh, I thought you were white on the phone," and then she switched to the music to rap. Lmao.

    On the other hand, if you're too "formal" on the phone, they sometimes suspect that you're a cop.

  12. #5583

    Fake Pics. Bunny from Texas is back in Town

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...adise/18736433

    I fell for her fake ads last time Bunny and her friend were up in Springfield from Texas. She has 6 phones and 6 ads running. She calls it "working the Page" - Bunny is 40 - has a flat chest and stretch marks. And an crusty attitude. Her MO is to post decoy ads in the area she is working. So most of the "blonde busty ads (with no reviews) are hers.

    Be careful.

  13. #5582

    Update on Alexa

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    I called Alexa, who advertises here and on BP, but found her to be evasive and sketchy on the phone, so I didn't meet her.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...r-new-ATF.html

    She has one good review, and seems legit, but I didn't get a good feeling so I passed.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nova...-4840/1/253743
    After talking to her again then meeting her, I don't want to leave a bad report hanging out there. She's a nice person, friendly and accommodating; everything is exactly as in her ads.

  14. #5581

    No black guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Utwogood  [View Original Post]
    Just cosigning. If you just communicated only by text then you have to know that in this current climate, she will ask. If you are really white, a question like "Why should it matter?" should not even matter to you. YOU are supposed to act oblivious to this.

    "What? You don't see who? Blacks? Oh. So anyway. ".

    So you should just call instead of text. If you "sound" white, they won't ask; they won't even make it a topic. If she gets at all angry, bitchy or smart assed with you, she's already decided that she's not going to see you. Don't go on that call. She will not pick up when you get there.

    When they ask what your race is, they want to know if you're black. In fact they already BELIEVE YOU ARE. Not latino, Asian, or anything else. They'll ask your occupation or age, so they can detect it in your voice and to not be so blunt about it. And obviously they can't tell when you're only texting, and to them if you're only texting, you're hiding something, most likely your race.
    As someone who is black, I do agree, but I'm a well spoken decently educated guy, and that usually leads some girls to think I'm white, so by the time I show up and they realize I'm not white, they usually still end up seeing me, and once they see I'm a nice guy and give them no trouble they always say I usually don't see black guys, but I'll give you an exception. Money talks, and I usually get to partake in some action the average black monger might not get.

  15. #5580

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDog2015  [View Original Post]
    Uncle J, you must my a man of truly colossal size to call this one a "little number". She is obese. That should have been apparent by her pictures. But like Charlie Brown and the goddamn football, I had been stood up by the putas in Manassas AGAIN. So I caught this one and agreed to give her a shot. She said she only did hour or half hour sessions as she "didn't like to be rushed" but I told her all I had was $80. But that was about $40 too much and she really is a $40 value. Being blond and white she can get away with charging more but frankly would have preferred black or latina.

    She is obese. I am not surprised she refused Uncle J. On CG and RGC, as the big girls never like to go top. Her oral was decent as previously reported. Pretty good in fact. Her tits are big but shapeless. Her gut is saggy and huge. She is quite fat. Hitting her from behind is nice. She had a decent attitude and on her knees her ass is pretty solid, not flabby (she's young). It was hard to get deep penetration given the size of her ass, but I hit it hard and she didn't try to block. I nutted solid what was good.

    Her attitude is fine, but she is not cuddly. It is all business. I wouldn't repeat either for $80 but I would for $40. She is moving on to Manassas (should be there by now).
    Hey when you 6'5 and 360 everything is small by comparison, so her riding me would not have been an issue. I've boned larger, so she is actually on the smaller side to me LOL. I'm afraid I would split a true spinner in half like driftwood.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape