Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5564
    What's with all the spam lately on BP? It's the same 21/22 year old Asian ad just filling and cluttering the page.

  2. #5563

    ToSluts is totally fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn  [View Original Post]
    Read enough reviews and it won't take long to find identically worded reviews for different providers.
    I've done countless google searches for research on different girls and ToSluts always seems to pop up. I've never seen a negative posting and the girl is always the best you could imagine. Really? Too bad it wasn't really true, as I've had my share of trolls and well as gorgeous women and great experiences.

  3. #5562

    Alessandra latina

    So in a review last night I had mentioned I had been corresponding with a usual girl of mine who had recommended a friend of hers who had just arrived. I did not partake yesterday due to no reviews but I had been wanting to visit a latina for at least 5 or 6 months now so I decided I'd give it a shot today (based on Young Lee and Pamela's recommendation and her pictures which looked very appealing to me).

    I had been corresponding with her assistant since last night but was able to find her backpage ad by searching her name. Due to the changing nature of BP I'll provide her personal website which Young Lee had given to me last night.

    http://alessandramazzoni.wix.com/alessandra

    I can't tell if she is the exact girl in the pictures because the face is blurred out but she's extremely close if not. She is VERY tall, maybe 5'10 give or take an inch and slender and her man-made (at least I think they were) assets upstairs were pretty nice. But man that ass. Wow that ass. Tan too. She opened the door with this colorful Royals had and the tiniest cut off shorts and a tank top. She looked young and cute. She claimed to be 24 and looks correct to me. Watching her disrobe into blue lacy panties and blue bra was pretty mesmerizing.

    She seemed to be into it, based on how her body was responding to my touch. She said 'wow' and complimented my body as I disrobed so I enjoyed that whether it was true or not. Afterward she told me she had a good time and grabbed 'me' again and said how much she liked 'it'. Afterward I started kissing her again as we had another 5-8 minutes left and she asked me if I 'want again'. Not sure if I could have in that time frame or if I would have had to extend to the hour length but I declined.

    I did not try / ask for Greek so not sure if that was available. All the usual positions were offered and enjoyed. Everything was covered. Damage was 2. 4 for HH. She wanted to correspond through email even upon arrival. She was located in an apartment complex. Since it's near a major road I went through another building and came around from the backside which made me feel much more comfortable. I did not have to go through any screening since I had visited others there before but not sure if others will have to or not.

    I think this covers all but will respond to PMs from friends (you know who you are) and trusted seniors.

  4. #5561

    Passing Thru

    This ad in the "Women Seeking Men" section piqued my interest, as it has appeared recently and only a couple times. After initial contact and a couple follow-up emails, we set up a meeting time at her mid-scale motel in Springfield, VA. She gave me her room number when I arrived and called. When I walked in, I was met by a freshly-showered BBW, wrapped in a towel, who welcomed me with a DFK.

    She loves giving sensual massages, and that is all the $ is for, but my charming personality and engaging conversation led to other activities after she finished. As you can see, a fun time was had by all. She's a BBW, but not in an obese or sloppy way, and on a scale of looks she is not unattractive for her 52 years. She is affectionate, enthusiastic, genuine, sweet, and very responsive. I will very likely repeat.

    Seniors, and Regular members who have a history of useful participation, may PM me for contact info.

    Roman.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PassingThru_BP_Ad.jpg‎   PassingThru_2a.jpg‎   PassingThru_1a.jpg‎   PassingThru_3a.jpg‎   PassingThru_4a.jpg‎  

    PassingThru_5a.jpg‎  

  5. #5560
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    I had a weekend appt with Nyomi (search BP NoVA or BP DC bodyrubs for advert).

    Nyomi is very nice. Her website (and the photos) are accurate.

    I enjoyed the experience. FWIW, I'll not repeat only because the price-point is a bitter-pill to take. For whatever reason, a Nuru rub in this area (IDN. Everywhere?) is at least 20% more than a massage experience.

    However, for any who want to sample Nuru, the experience with Nyomi is great (for any who remember Nikki Nice, Nyomi's Nuru experience is better).

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.
    Googled her and found a TER thread alleging she uses inferior products. I think I still want to pay a little more and go see Jazz. One of these days I want to see Eleanor. She sounds super hot.

  6. #5559
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    It's better to use names, so if the BP ads expire, readers know who you're talking about.

    Dreama is indeed nasty. If I absolutely had to hit something and self-service wouldn't do, I'd give her $25 max. On second thought, after seeing this pic, I think I'd rather have a JO-buddy session with you. LOL.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...image=15919468

    Bonita has been discussed here many times. A name search in this thread brings up 30 posts about her dating to 2011.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/se...archid=1441828

    Did you Google search her phone? She has reviews in oThER places as well.
    ARGHHH! Dreama made me almost lose my lunch.

  7. #5558

    Correction Chrissy Rose

    She only had hh / hr. Opted for half for $. 5.

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDog2015  [View Original Post]
    How much??

  8. #5557

    A better way to scroll BP ads?

    The Live Escort Reviews gallery pulls the ads from Backpage so you're seeing the same thumbnails, but when you click on one, they show you not only her current ad, but link to all ads with the same phone number. They also go on to image search the pix, and link all other ads with the same pix.

    It saves all the time of doing the Google and Image searches yourself.

    As a bonus, when you post the inks here, but URL has the phone number built in, which makes the results amenable to searches from within the forum, and through Google.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/gallery/nova

  9. #5556

    Some BP surfing tips

    I hit the point a few days ago where an entire page of the gallery (30 ads) was fake Asian pictures, then yesterday, I hit four pages of fake Asian ads in a row. Overall, including the fake ads with porn and modeling pix, I counted 5 real ads in 6 pages. At times, there are 20-30 new ads per minute going up.

    As reported last week, I tried contacting BP to ask them to do something about recognizing and limiting the same pictures, phone numbers, or posts from an IP address, or giving users a Boolean search function (-asian), but I haven't heard back and doubt I ever will.

    One strategy to defeat the automated reposting is to jump 7-8 back, then starting looking through the older ads from 2-5 hours ago, rather than the live feed. As the Asian ads are reposted, many of the older ones fall away, giving a higher real-to-Asian ratio.

    Also, BP has a bug in their gallery-view software causing readers to see ads from today, yesterday, then falling back to a week earlier, before returning to more-current ads a few pages later.

    The Admins push the USA Classifieds, so I check there, but not much is happening yet. I called Alexa, who advertises here and on BP, but found her to be evasive and sketchy on the phone, so I didn't meet her.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...r-new-ATF.html

    She has one good review, and seems legit, but I didn't get a good feeling so I passed.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nova...-4840/1/253743

  10. #5555

    "This one" and "that one" make discussion difficult

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDog2015  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see this one? http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ecials/9978308.

    God bless her for using real pics (at least I hope they're real, man if even those are fake!) But how the hell is she generating any business? $180/ hr? Nothing on the world could get me to do that.

    Then there is this one. When I got stood up last week by the putas, I called around for other options.

    This on posts the same pics everyday, for weeks if not month. I call her and ask her about the rate. She said "What does my ad say?" And I said it doesn't mention any rates. She asks "What's the title of the ad?" Huh? I dunno. You posted it right? She says "Call me back when you find it. ".

    I am halfway thinking "fuck this!" but find the ad as it was still open on my phone. I called back and gave her the title (I think it was different than below) and she says "Oh, it's $100 for HH. " I said okay forget it, I only want to spend $60. And he she is for $65.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/l-...d-_-s/13907078

    She sounded interesting on the phone, but I suspect she is game player. Not service-oriented.
    It's better to use names, so if the BP ads expire, readers know who you're talking about.

    Dreama is indeed nasty. If I absolutely had to hit something and self-service wouldn't do, I'd give her $25 max. On second thought, after seeing this pic, I think I'd rather have a JO-buddy session with you. LOL.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...image=15919468

    Bonita has been discussed here many times. A name search in this thread brings up 30 posts about her dating to 2011.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/se...archid=1441828

    Did you Google search her phone? She has reviews in oThER places as well.

  11. #5554

    Great Nuru Rub

    I had a weekend appt with Nyomi (search BP NoVA or BP DC bodyrubs for advert).

    Nyomi is very nice. Her website (and the photos) are accurate.

    I enjoyed the experience. FWIW, I'll not repeat only because the price-point is a bitter-pill to take. For whatever reason, a Nuru rub in this area (IDN. Everywhere?) is at least 20% more than a massage experience.

    However, for any who want to sample Nuru, the experience with Nyomi is great (for any who remember Nikki Nice, Nyomi's Nuru experience is better).

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  12. #5553

    Always leaves me puzzled

    Anyone ever see this one? http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ecials/9978308.

    God bless her for using real pics (at least I hope they're real, man if even those are fake!) But how the hell is she generating any business? $180/ hr? Nothing on the world could get me to do that.

    Then there is this one. When I got stood up last week by the putas, I called around for other options.

    This on posts the same pics everyday, for weeks if not month. I call her and ask her about the rate. She said "What does my ad say?" And I said it doesn't mention any rates. She asks "What's the title of the ad?" Huh? I dunno. You posted it right? She says "Call me back when you find it. ".

    I am halfway thinking "fuck this!" but find the ad as it was still open on my phone. I called back and gave her the title (I think it was different than below) and she says "Oh, it's $100 for HH. " I said okay forget it, I only want to spend $60. And he she is for $65.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/l-...d-_-s/13907078

    She sounded interesting on the phone, but I suspect she is game player. Not service-oriented.

  13. #5552

    The value of doing homework

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEmail786  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...shell/18818641

    Went it and saw totally different girl and much heavier in person. If you are into heavy girls then you can go, but other wise I say no.
    Our very own Ernie8 posted a public review of her several months ago saying that she was older and fatter than the pix, that she was flabby, and he wouldn't repeat. A quick Google search of her number would have saved you the time, trouble, money, and disappointment.

  14. #5551
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan05  [View Original Post]
    Finally had the chance of meeting Chrissy Love. Was hesitant at first since she had no reviews for awhile.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...shell/18053647

    She's def the girl in the video / pics. She's curvy. Not a spinner and not obese. She's closer to her thickest looking photo. She's trying to get a feel for the area so she's been exploring different areas. Couple days in tysons, couple days in crystal city and alexandria. In any case, went to her incall location in alexandria. Hate when sp stay at hotels with expensive paid parking. Got her texts to her room and once inside I was glad it was her, the girl in the pics and person that answered her phone. I usually prefer spinners but she was cute and made me comfy. Never told me anything was off limits and greek is extra with the full hr. Started off with the usual CBJ with full body exploration. A couple diff positions and finished in mish. Cleaned up made small talk and then I was off. I prefer spinners but sometimes variety is good. If you've seen a chihuahua hump a bigger companion before that's me. Enjoyable but I prefer another chihuahua.
    How much??

  15. #5550

    Chrissy Love

    Finally had the chance of meeting Chrissy Love. Was hesitant at first since she had no reviews for awhile.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...shell/18053647

    She's def the girl in the video / pics. She's curvy. Not a spinner and not obese. She's closer to her thickest looking photo. She's trying to get a feel for the area so she's been exploring different areas. Couple days in tysons, couple days in crystal city and alexandria. In any case, went to her incall location in alexandria. Hate when sp stay at hotels with expensive paid parking. Got her texts to her room and once inside I was glad it was her, the girl in the pics and person that answered her phone. I usually prefer spinners but she was cute and made me comfy. Never told me anything was off limits and greek is extra with the full hr. Started off with the usual CBJ with full body exploration. A couple diff positions and finished in mish. Cleaned up made small talk and then I was off. I prefer spinners but sometimes variety is good. If you've seen a chihuahua hump a bigger companion before that's me. Enjoyable but I prefer another chihuahua.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape