Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5579
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    Over the weekend I checked out some of the relatively few Backpage ads which weren't spam posts featuring photos of Asian models. I called one particular provider who didn't answer but relied by text. The discussion went well until she asked my race. I replied that I'm white and then asked why it should matter. She sent a nasty reply telling me not to tell her what matters, followed by another text saying bye.

    I have to admit I'm perplexed. I had no intent or desire to piss her off. On the other hand, her reply probably saved me from wasting time and money on a provider with a bad attitude.

    Nothing else worked out with any other providers this weekend, although those discussions were much more pleasant. As a result I don't have any intelligence to contribute. Still, my exchange with this particular provider left me scratching my head. Did I do something wrong?
    Just cosigning. If you just communicated only by text then you have to know that in this current climate, she will ask. If you are really white, a question like "Why should it matter?" should not even matter to you. YOU are supposed to act oblivious to this.

    "What? You don't see who? Blacks? Oh. So anyway. ".

    So you should just call instead of text. If you "sound" white, they won't ask; they won't even make it a topic. If she gets at all angry, bitchy or smart assed with you, she's already decided that she's not going to see you. Don't go on that call. She will not pick up when you get there.

    When they ask what your race is, they want to know if you're black. In fact they already BELIEVE YOU ARE. Not latino, Asian, or anything else. They'll ask your occupation or age, so they can detect it in your voice and to not be so blunt about it. And obviously they can't tell when you're only texting, and to them if you're only texting, you're hiding something, most likely your race.

  2. #5578

    Chanel -- the best in the area

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEmail786  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...s-out/18240084

    Called chanel last night, she was a little away from my usual area, went I had seen her review last month or so in the post here, so I did remember her. Being in BP with those asian ads. Its hard to find a good provider right now. So called she picked up, was very nice on the phone beautiful voice, we setup the time after 30 min later and I drove there, got there text her 5 min before. She said to call when get there. I got the room number it was a nice hotel in manassas. She is a very sexy spinner if you are into that you have to go see her, nice behind just perfect. Smell really good very freindly attitude and she said she might move to SPRINGFIELD today. Any how I got the quick very tight kittly, I asked her to do 69 while BJ she obliged very nice girl you have ask her what else in the menu. I didn't have much time to just took the quick. Must see guys, I love every single minute. Finish doggy by the way LOL.
    In my opinion only, but I seriously believe, she is the best in the area for the money. For me, that money tonight was $60. For that I had an unrushed 15-minute half and half session, everything covered but great quality. Incredible cooch. I have never experienced anything so good outside of Korean (I think it is the Kimchi). I never DATY with providers but did with her. Top notch. She was great.

    Selfishly I would be tempted to shutup about her and keep it to myself. But I am spreading the word here. Who else has seen her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chanel_Monae.jpg‎   Chanel_Monae4.jpg‎   Chanel_Monae3.jpg‎   Chanel_Monae2.jpg‎  

  3. #5577
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJizzle  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...y-wit/18841378

    Saw this little number in Herndon on Saturday. Nice juicy backyard, but mediocre overall. Didn't want to do CG or RCG, pounded her out in mish, claimed I was hitting it too hard, got her in doggy and slammed the hell out of her out of spite. CBJ, decent kitty. Was able to do 80 for SS. Wouldn't repeat.

    YMMV.

    Stay safe,

    Uncle J.
    Uncle J, you must my a man of truly colossal size to call this one a "little number". She is obese. That should have been apparent by her pictures. But like Charlie Brown and the goddamn football, I had been stood up by the putas in Manassas AGAIN. So I caught this one and agreed to give her a shot. She said she only did hour or half hour sessions as she "didn't like to be rushed" but I told her all I had was $80. But that was about $40 too much and she really is a $40 value. Being blond and white she can get away with charging more but frankly would have preferred black or latina.

    She is obese. I am not surprised she refused Uncle J. On CG and RGC, as the big girls never like to go top. Her oral was decent as previously reported. Pretty good in fact. Her tits are big but shapeless. Her gut is saggy and huge. She is quite fat. Hitting her from behind is nice. She had a decent attitude and on her knees her ass is pretty solid, not flabby (she's young). It was hard to get deep penetration given the size of her ass, but I hit it hard and she didn't try to block. I nutted solid what was good.

    Her attitude is fine, but she is not cuddly. It is all business. I wouldn't repeat either for $80 but I would for $40. She is moving on to Manassas (should be there by now).

    Jessica is here! I am an easy going, sexy thick white woman with an uplifting attitude and a talented Mouth piece. I am independent 100% safe & Always Discreet! I take great pride in being the best at what I do and making Ur visit unforgettable. What you see is what youll get..... I am simply AMAZING.
    Jessica 53021604XX
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jessica2.jpg‎   jessica.jpg‎  

  4. #5576
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Did the ad say anything about excluding any race? Quite a few ads specifically say no AA or no AA under 35, etc. Not sure if this is why in this case, but it looks as if it matters enough to her, which is probably why she asked. You questioning her as to why it matters may indicate that you think she should just do whatever you want because you paid. Well, she's still an individual person with free will.
    She has freewill and can make her own choices. The policies are typically put in place by the managers -- who by design would not qualify for the limitations that impose.

  5. #5575
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    she asked my race. I replied that I'm white and then asked why it should matter. She sent a nasty reply telling me not to tell her what matters, followed by another text saying bye.

    I have to admit I'm perplexed.

    Still, my exchange with this particular provider left me scratching my head. Did I do something wrong?
    Did the ad say anything about excluding any race? Quite a few ads specifically say no AA or no AA under 35, etc. Not sure if this is why in this case, but it looks as if it matters enough to her, which is probably why she asked. You questioning her as to why it matters may indicate that you think she should just do whatever you want because you paid. Well, she's still an individual person with free will.

  6. #5574

    Springfield Asians

    As we all know Springfield has been invaded by an Asian wave. Most of them are comfortably located at a hotel very close to the mall. As I did this past Friday, what I suggest is call 2-3 of them and set up an appointment all right around the same time. Now you have to be careful because some will post with 2-3 different numbers (use google search to identify). Once you get close to the hotel let them know you're there. As soon as you walk in you'll have 2-3 different rooms to go to. Go to each one and go with the one that best suits your needs. If door #1 is no good, just simply say no thank you and move on to your next option. We all know the pics on BP are fake but every now and then you'll bump into something nice. When I did it I said no to two but my last option was very good. Afterwards I felt like I made the best decision businesswise and pleasurewise. You'll have to be a bit experienced at this like myself to pull this off. But if you love Asians like myself then you will find yourself breezing thru this. Happy hunting!

  7. #5573

    It's about control

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    Over the weekend I checked out some of the relatively few Backpage ads which weren't spam posts featuring photos of Asian models. I called one particular provider who didn't answer but relied by text. The discussion went well until she asked my race. I replied that I'm white and then asked why it should matter. She sent a nasty reply telling me not to tell her what matters, followed by another text saying bye.

    I have to admit I'm perplexed. I had no intent or desire to piss her off. On the other hand, her reply probably saved me from wasting time and money on a provider with a bad attitude.

    Nothing else worked out with any other providers this weekend, although those discussions were much more pleasant. As a result I don't have any intelligence to contribute. Still, my exchange with this particular provider left me scratching my head. Did I do something wrong?
    I think it's about control. They have a need or want to control the situation and if they can't it's like its almost an offense to them. Plus they think we mongers are just patsies that can be walked all over and taken advantage of. Any sign that we have a backbone, and they catch attitude and avoid us.

  8. #5572

    Asian Ads

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaCane  [View Original Post]
    I think someone posted an article a month or so ago in the news and media section. I don't recall the exact details but I think it was one of the banks or credit cards or pay pal, one of the payment systems said they would no longer accept charges for backpage and backpage responded by making posting free. Well, free at least temporarily. You can check that thread for the exact details because my details could be pretty far off.

    Either way, it's now free or at least was. So everyone posts ads all the time and then they have to repost quickly to keep the ads on the front page. Yea it's become pretty rough. Search around on these threads I've seen several posters give recommendations for dealing with it.
    Everyone has an opinion, but mine is:

    1. The Asians are oversaturating to cover up the ads of theirs that are real.

    2. The Asians got ahold of a lot of numbers and have set up a switchboard. Which may explain why they sometimes don't pick up but will text you right back.

    3. Then again, who says that it's not Uncle LEO doing all this posting? I mean, that's A LOT of work to find all those pictures.

    I must admit that it's somewhat effective. Between the oversaturation of Asian, bait and switch / TGTBT and NBA ads, I've found myself giving up a few times. Just don't have time to go through it all. This is why I tend to think it's number #3.

  9. #5571

    Provider attitude issues

    Over the weekend I checked out some of the relatively few Backpage ads which weren't spam posts featuring photos of Asian models. I called one particular provider who didn't answer but relied by text. The discussion went well until she asked my race. I replied that I'm white and then asked why it should matter. She sent a nasty reply telling me not to tell her what matters, followed by another text saying bye.

    I have to admit I'm perplexed. I had no intent or desire to piss her off. On the other hand, her reply probably saved me from wasting time and money on a provider with a bad attitude.

    Nothing else worked out with any other providers this weekend, although those discussions were much more pleasant. As a result I don't have any intelligence to contribute. Still, my exchange with this particular provider left me scratching my head. Did I do something wrong?

  10. #5570

    Mediocre in Herndon

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...y-wit/18841378

    Saw this little number in Herndon on Saturday. Nice juicy backyard, but mediocre overall. Didn't want to do CG or RCG, pounded her out in mish, claimed I was hitting it too hard, got her in doggy and slammed the hell out of her out of spite. CBJ, decent kitty. Was able to do 80 for SS. Wouldn't repeat.

    YMMV.

    Stay safe,

    Uncle J.

  11. #5569

    Really?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...world/18862517

    Saw this on BP. Smh. To quote the miz "really? Really? Either LEO thinks we're plain stupid, or whoever is the poster is looking for jabronis to rob. This was too good not to share.

  12. #5568
    Quote Originally Posted by WebDog2015  [View Original Post]

    Have also been wondering about this one (no name found) who keeps promoting that she's the cheapest on BackPage and "bring wine". But this seems like a setup for disappointment or worse. Number is 571-XXX-3284.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nova...-3284/1/265813
    Hold on there Babalooie. !

    I have been with her. The only similarity to the photographs is the same pair of torn jeans. She is not the Caramell complected girl in the pictures she is as black as a struck match. Not that there's anything wrong with that, sometimes I want serious ebony, obsidian even, just don't go expecting the girl in the pictures. She is short about 5 foot one, has some sort of wig or hair weave black hair but in the style of Julia Roberts back in pretty woman. She has a gold ring pierced on her nose nothing on her tits nothing on her pussy. Did not see her middle as she interestingly or a football jersey and socks. Not much else. Yes, she wants you to bring wine specifically Prosecco but she is happy to have the cheapest Prosecco you can find.

    Here is a word of caution on the mongers walk of shame; she works out of her residential apartment a run down section 8 place off of Edsell road. This is VFW territory. Despite being half Latin I was woefully out of place in my polo shirt and khakis. Oh by the way when I went up in the elevator there was a black woman who was about 6'5" tall with huge tits I would've jumped her in a heartbeat.

    Also the silly girl wanted me to bring my phone with me so she could tell me the room number. I never bring my phone, burner phone or not just because that's one last thing I want to but the police or her manager fine. And oh by the way she does not have a pimp that I could discern.

    So I go up to the top floor like she told me to, it is dark and dingy and I can find no sign of the room. I was getting ready to leave when a brother comes out of his apartment to put trash down the shoot and he says "it's the first one on the left" I thank him and knocked on the door. At this point you are probably wondering why I even bother on such a low grade provider. It's because in one of her many ads she says I will satisfy your fetish.

    Well you asked for a girl, my fetish happens to be fist fucking. I told her that on the phone and she says OK. As I'm driving there her soused brain cells must of made the connection between the words fist and fuck and she calls me back and says no. By this time I'm rounding little river turn pike on Interstate 495 so I calmly explained to her that despite the violent sounding name it's really a gentle and erotic process. So she agrees.

    So we sit on her couch, MTV Teen Mom or some other life coaching program droned on in the background. I keep my clothes on, and that makes her a little nervous. So I compromised and get my dick out while she leans back on the opposite corner of the sofa takes off her panties and spreads her legs. Now with a different girl I might've eaten her out for working my fingers but not her. Nothing smelled wrong but I just was not feeling it she says let me get some lube and I agree. What does the silly cow come by with, lotion, not lube, but moisturizing lotion to avoid getting those ashy legs.

    So we lotion up and I start working my fingers in. So her juices start to flow and I've got four fingers in but she's worried that her husband will be coming home soon. Cool, he can watch. ,but she wants me to fuck her. So we go to the bedroom, I cover up an start to bang her mish, she doesn't want to kiss but I force her, telling her I would cum faster. I've got her legs over my shoulders, I'm talking dirty to her, thrusting deep and I can really feel her getting wetter and wetter as I thrust deep. Eventually I come into the hat and I pulled it off and get dressed.

    She offers me her bathroom but no soap, no towels, no wipes. I wash my hands say goodbye and get the hell out of Dodge. Would I see her again? Only for $40 plus the cost of wine. The cheapest Prosecco I could find. And just to give her a standard fucking.
    Last edited by Aragorn; 08-16-15 at 16:33. Reason: Needed paragraph breaks

  13. #5567

    Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalMan78  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Bonita a couple of times over the years. The first time in 2007, she was definitely 40 lbs lighter and had a sweet personality. The second time time in 2010 and she was 40lbs heavier and still has those braces with the missing tooth. Claimed that she was in grad school at GU. One thing's for sure, between the OCD and her old ass pics from 8 years ago, I'd never see her again.

    BTW, she ripped you off with the price for the services rendered. You could have gotten. 80 for FS with CBJ from her.

    Just saying.
    Good call BunkerBuster on the "this girl" vs. "that girl" references. Understood it makes the conversation harder. When I used to contribute here in the past (under a different but similar I'd) the culture was to keep things very cryptic and anonymous. To me that doesn't serve anyone. I will gladly be more transparent in my references going forward.

    As far as "That Girl" she should remain nameless, or otherwise carry the "fugly old fat broad. ".

    "This Girl" Bonita A / K / A "Lovely Hands" doesn't sound much better, based on this report from two years ago. I definitely was suspicious when she asked me to the confirm what the add was, then quote 200% more than the rate in her recent add. I am torn on the mixed reviews as it sounds like it might be promising, but if there were calls for her retirement 2 years ago, somehow I doubt that she is any better now.

    Roger's Latina, the Dominican with the $60 special near Merrifield, she hasn't posted since last Monday (the day of Roger's post). Looking at her history, she posted 20-30 times a day until Monday, then nothing. The 703-XXX-0820 she has been using is invalid. She retired early? I seem to have missed my chance on that.

    I am trying to scare something up for tonight, hoping it is not too scary. I will probably they the putas in Manassas again.

    Have also been wondering about this one (no name found) who keeps promoting that she's the cheapest on BackPage and "bring wine". But this seems like a setup for disappointment or worse. Number is 571-XXX-3284.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nova...-3284/1/265813

  14. #5566
    Quote Originally Posted by Skooby  [View Original Post]
    What's with all the spam lately on BP? It's the same 21/22 year old Asian ad just filling and cluttering the page.

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaCane  [View Original Post]
    I think someone posted an article a month or so ago in the news and media section. I don't recall the exact details but I think it was one of the banks or credit cards or pay pal, one of the payment systems said they would no longer accept charges for backpage and backpage responded by making posting free. Well, free at least temporarily. You can check that thread for the exact details because my details could be pretty far off.

    Either way, it's now free or at least was. So everyone posts ads all the time and then they have to repost quickly to keep the ads on the front page. Yea it's become pretty rough. Search around on these threads I've seen several posters give recommendations for dealing with it.
    In addition to what NovaCane said, Skooby, the flood of ads from the same Asian operator is likely an attempt to "crowd out" the competition, so to speak. It never works, of course, but that seldom stops some folks from trying all the same. Once they get tired of posting the same ad and wearing out their typing fingers, they'll figure things out and settle down to the normal two or three posts per day.

  15. #5565

    Bp

    Quote Originally Posted by Skooby  [View Original Post]
    What's with all the spam lately on BP? It's the same 21/22 year old Asian ad just filling and cluttering the page.
    I think someone posted an article a month or so ago in the news and media section. I don't recall the exact details but I think it was one of the banks or credit cards or pay pal, one of the payment systems said they would no longer accept charges for backpage and backpage responded by making posting free. Well, free at least temporarily. You can check that thread for the exact details because my details could be pretty far off.

    Either way, it's now free or at least was. So everyone posts ads all the time and then they have to repost quickly to keep the ads on the front page. Yea it's become pretty rough. Search around on these threads I've seen several posters give recommendations for dealing with it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape