Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 9059
-
08-19-15 02:41 #5594

Posts: 906Was there ever any doubt?
Glad you found things as I reported them, amigo. She's very down-to-earth, clean, safe, and friendly. Perhaps not every monger's cup of tea, but she provides a nice massage experience and free extras if she likes you. (She must've liked you.) I plan to see her again when she returns to the area.
Originally Posted by Wiiiiam
[View Original Post]
BTW, thanks for posting a report, brief as it was, about your experience with this provider. However, since you've been a member for many years, why not share some more of your experiences with the rest of the members? A grand total of 7 posts to your credit over the past 4-5 years might lead some to think that you're holding out on the rest of us. Just kidding, of course, but the quality of the forum is in direct proportion to the number of folks who participate. So, how 'about it, amigo? I'm sure you've got more than a few nuggets tucked away.
-
08-19-15 02:06 #5593

Posts: 906There is another approach
BP has a provision to report an ad, and one of the choices is "spam / overposted". It wouldn't be very difficult to search on some of the phone numbers in those spam ads; then just go through the list and report each one as spam. If a few folks did this, the BP software would probably recognize the reported ads as spam and flag / remove them. Worth a try, perhaps.
Originally Posted by Skooby
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-15 21:34 #5592Senior Member

Posts: 55True
Usually management is themselves black or Latino, so they already have preconceived notions about their own races based on who they associate themselves with, as well as playing on the typical stereotypes. That's why any provider I see now I try to get them to start posting on USA classified because that will eliminate the young guys who are trying to rob or pimp them. They will know all the guys in this forum are gentlemen and all about a drama free encounter. The young dumb guys likely don't know about this site, so it could help open relations between them and fellow black mongers that are members here. Plus it could have the added benefit of a lowered leo presence since leo likely trolls bp to set up providers, so its a win win situation for everyone if they started posting here as opposed to bp
Originally Posted by Utwogood
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-15 21:27 #5591Senior Member

Posts: 316I do the same thing, just happens naturally because I'm educated also. And I get the same spiel after the session. I'll tell you, very often this positive experience is sometimes all it takes to change their policy. Sometimes. With these providers, I try to make a point of making a special connection with them so they will at least remember me for next time. The older, more experienced providers usually appreciate this gesture. The younger, fly-by-night ones usually are too immature to care.
Originally Posted by BigJizzle
[View Original Post]
Only had it happen once where a girl said she was told not to see me AFTER I met her. Management must have seen me, and called her as she was leading me to the room.
BTW, them telling you: "I don't normally see black guys" is usually code for "You're cool, but don't tell your (black) friends. I'm not trying to make a habit of this. ".
We're just talking talking USG shop, fellas.
-
08-18-15 21:15 #5590Senior Member

Posts: 55There is a tinge of racism
Its like these girls think that every black guy they see is either wanting to rape, rob, or pimp them out. Or they think black guys are cheap and try to haggle too much. At the end of the day, they need my money more than I need their pussy.
Originally Posted by Utwogood
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-15 21:10 #5589Senior Member

Posts: 55Uggghhh
I wouldn't even be able to get it up. I'd definitely dry heave. Whoever hits that should have their pussy card revoked for life!
Originally Posted by HughJardon
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-15 21:06 #5588Senior Member

Posts: 316Oh, but check this out. That's one of the things I find so funny! The same girls that put "No blacks allowed" in their ads will show themselves in their Youtube proof video gyrating to some hard core hiphop, thugged out, Soulja Boy shit. It's not like they're dancing to country music or something, with the Confederate flag in the background. Now THAT I would understand. Haha.
Originally Posted by DevanteSwang
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-15 21:00 #5587Senior Member

Posts: 316I've had that too, which is kinda insane to me. You try to sound as civil as possible. I wrote of a situation on here where the girl started being a smartass, chastising me for talking "proper". Almost making fun of me. But like I said, if she starts being a smart ass, you're literally wasting your time.
Originally Posted by DevanteSwang
[View Original Post]
I politely told her I will call someone else and wished her a good night. See, this move right here told her that she was wrong in her assumption, as I don't think LE or a wannabe pimp would have moved on so quick. So she brainfarted, acting like I was being a cheapskate on the donation she quoted. Again I said good night super politely, and she started cursing me out as I was hanging up.
-
08-18-15 19:13 #5586Senior Member

Posts: 918Good Gad Amity, who would let that anywhere near their dick?
Originally Posted by MikeInDC
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-15 18:42 #5585Senior Member

Posts: 94Report was right on the money, Roman
This lady is exactly as reviewed. Nice, clean, nice tasting and nothing but fun. GFE for this old guy.
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-15 13:31 #5584Senior Member

Posts: 166Same experience
I've had the same experience. One time I showed up and the girl was playing rock music. When I walked in, she said, "Oh, I thought you were white on the phone," and then she switched to the music to rap. Lmao.
Originally Posted by BigJizzle
[View Original Post]
On the other hand, if you're too "formal" on the phone, they sometimes suspect that you're a cop.
-
08-18-15 09:36 #5583Senior Member

Posts: 61Fake Pics. Bunny from Texas is back in Town
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...adise/18736433
I fell for her fake ads last time Bunny and her friend were up in Springfield from Texas. She has 6 phones and 6 ads running. She calls it "working the Page" - Bunny is 40 - has a flat chest and stretch marks. And an crusty attitude. Her MO is to post decoy ads in the area she is working. So most of the "blonde busty ads (with no reviews) are hers.
Be careful.
-
08-18-15 08:32 #5582Senior Member

Posts: 2686Update on Alexa
After talking to her again then meeting her, I don't want to leave a bad report hanging out there. She's a nice person, friendly and accommodating; everything is exactly as in her ads.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-15 22:05 #5581Senior Member

Posts: 55No black guys
As someone who is black, I do agree, but I'm a well spoken decently educated guy, and that usually leads some girls to think I'm white, so by the time I show up and they realize I'm not white, they usually still end up seeing me, and once they see I'm a nice guy and give them no trouble they always say I usually don't see black guys, but I'll give you an exception. Money talks, and I usually get to partake in some action the average black monger might not get.
Originally Posted by Utwogood
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-15 21:56 #5580Senior Member

Posts: 55Lol
Hey when you 6'5 and 360 everything is small by comparison, so her riding me would not have been an issue. I've boned larger, so she is actually on the smaller side to me LOL. I'm afraid I would split a true spinner in half like driftwood.
Originally Posted by WebDog2015
[View Original Post]

















