Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 363 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4333

    Re: Say it aint so

    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    … you better have a damn good explanation for that missed chance of a lifetime...
    Yeah, it's so!

    I was driving down Broadway, toward Atlantic with Stacey and Kia in the car. We were on our way to pick-up Bunny, who was waiting for us. I got a notion; maybe this wasn't such a good idea. I turned and headed towards the motel, with Kia and Stacey, leaving Bunny behind waiting.

    CookyJar.

    Kiax.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kia 002.jpg‎   Kia 003.jpg‎   Kia 41.jpg‎   Kia 37.jpg‎   Kia 010.jpg‎  

    Kia 31.jpg‎   Kia 001.jpg‎   Kia 34.jpg‎   Kia 008.jpg‎   Kia 009.jpg‎  


  2. #4332

    Say it aint so

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    This was my second date with Kia.

    Although it was a great date...and maybe I'm just an unappreciative asshole, I will always look back on this one as an opportunity lost. I had a rare opportunity, the chance to pull-off the elusively rare Trifecta (the MFFF foursome). I had the chance to be with the three top BSWers currently working Broadway, Stacey, Bunny and Kia. It was all set and I blew it.

    CookyJar.

    KiaX.
    All man! Cookyjar, you better have a damn good explanation for that missed chance of a lifetime. You mean to tell me you missed out on the best looking SW's ever to stroll Broadway in recent history. These girls are dime pieces and the kind you can take out on a regular date. You have to be physically and mentally ready to achieve this rare feat of a foursome. I have only done it once and that was 10 years ago and SW's were not as hot as Kia, Bunny, and Stacey.

  3. #4331

    Kia – An Opportunity Lost

    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    I told her about my previous encounters with Stacey and Kia whom she knows very well. I told her I would like to set up a foursome with all three of you. She said if you can schedule or plan it, she would be all for it. I told her I will try and get back to her. Fellas, if I accomplish that I will let you know. Also, after I drop Bunny off I saw Kia being frisked by LE on Broadway around 11pm .LE was going through her bag , I hope they didn't find anything because she was looking good .
    This was my second date with Kia.

    Although it was a great date...and maybe I'm just an unappreciative asshole, I will always look back on this one as an opportunity lost. I had a rare opportunity, the chance to pull-off the elusively rare Trifecta (the MFFF foursome). I had the chance to be with the three top BSWers currently working Broadway, Stacey, Bunny and Kia. It was all set and I blew it.

    CookyJar.

    KiaX.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kia 007.jpg‎   Kia 005.jpg‎   Kia 006.jpg‎   Kia 30.jpg‎   Kia 33.jpg‎  

    Kia 43.jpg‎   Kia 39.jpg‎   Kia 38.jpg‎   Kia 40.jpg‎   Kia 004.jpg‎  


  4. #4330

    End of the week

    So finally lucked out. Was headed home from work late of Friday night and decided to hit the south end of the stroll. Didn't see anything around K or A so I hit M. Picked up Kate, a seasoned spinner. Pretty standard BBBJCIM. Only amazing thing was not seeing uncle LEO anywhere. Guess they were busy somewhere else since the bars had just let out.

  5. #4329

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering when and how someone was going to mention the puppy dog. He belongs to Bunny and actually, according to both girls, she carries him with her all the time. I thought it might deter some guys from picking her up. She carries him in her shoulder bag, I barely noticed him.

    CookyJar.
    I ventured out last night to Broadway hoping to run in to Bunny. I went towards Broadway and Atlantic intersection and guess who I ran into? Bunny, she looked good just like her photos. I gave her the signal to jump in and she did. I told her I know a little about you and its all good. She is very kind and not ghettoish at all. We went to a secluded area and we did the deed in my car. She does everything covered and like the fact that I brought it up first to her. We did doggie and mish. She does not rush whatsoever and just a damn good girl. I told her about my previous encounters with Stacey and Kia whom she knows very well. I told her I would like to set up a foursome with all three of you. She said if you can schedule or plan it, she would be all for it. I told her I will try and get back to her. Fellas, if I accomplish that I will let you know. Also, after I drop Bunny off I saw Kia being frisked by LE on Broadway around 11pm .LE was going through her bag , I hope they didn't find anything because she was looking good .

  6. #4328
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTallMan  [View Original Post]
    BTW- I must say CookyJar I always enjoy seeing your photos. Why don't you tell these fun cuties to head to the West coast and we can enjoy them.
    LOL...Sharing! If only it could be that easy. I'm sure with thoughts of East Coast winter weather on their minds a trip to the West Coast wouldn't be out of the question.

    Thanks Tall Man.

    CookyJar.

  7. #4327

    RE: Bunny and Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49  [View Original Post]
    Am I to assume that your first posting of bunny was part of a double date that included stacy?
    Sure! Why wouldn't you?

    I've already taken and posted a ton of Stacey's pictures. I wanted to introduce Bunny on her own and then add Stacey. (Same thing with the puppy dog.)

    I follow this same format whenever there are two girls and one is known and the other is not. I introduce the new girl first.

    I could just randomly throw-up pictures. Where is the fun in that?

    CookyJar.

  8. #4326
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering when and how someone was going to mention the puppy dog. He belongs to Bunny and actually, according to both girls, she carries him with her all the time. I thought it might deter some guys from picking her up. She carries him in her shoulder bag, I barely noticed him.

    CookyJar.
    There's a dog in those pics? I see a lot of cats, but a dog? Really? LOL.

  9. #4325

    Bunny and Stacy

    Cooky,

    Back on 8-6 you posted pics of Bunny, then on 8-14 pics of Bunny and Stacy.

    Same bed, same room. Okay.

    Bunny same hair style. Yeah.

    But I noticed in Bunny 011 and Bunny and Stacy 048 same exact items on table in same position. Impossible coincidence.

    Am I to assume that your first posting of bunny was part of a double date that included stacy?

  10. #4324

    Re: Size

    Quote Originally Posted by LexLuther  [View Original Post]
    Great report as always CJ! Those girls look very petite. Can you tell me what their heights are (approximately)?
    Thanks.
    LexLuther.
    LexLuther, what the fuck are you doing? Are you reading my mind, or something? What made you ask about size, height? A question about size has been on my mind for some time and I was just about to put it (the question) to the forum. I am pondering whether to post my question here or in the Philadelphia forum.

    To answer your question, Stacey is about 5' 1" or 5'2." She told me once, on our first date, that has been awhile and I have forgot what she said exactly. I am guessing that Bunny is about 5'5" or 5'6."

    Why do you ask?

    CookyJar.

  11. #4323
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTallMan  [View Original Post]
    I always enjoy seeing your photos. Why don't you tell these fun cuties to head to the West coast and we can enjoy them.
    So true, Tall Man. I'm glad you enjoy the photos. And I hope you encounter some hot chicks there on the west coast. You should be aware, however, that the "fun" part of the written reports is contrived fiction. The author has admitted doing that in the past, and I've confirmed this with several of the girls. So enjoy the stories if that's your thing, but remember the purpose of this forum: to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women. Don't confuse entertainment with information!

  12. #4322

    RE: Doggie Style

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy62  [View Original Post]
    The next thing I knew, Bunny was the one bobbing up and down on my covered dick while Stacey licked my nuts and scrotum.
    Cookie are you sure it wasn't that cute little dog / It looks verrrry tired. LOL.
    Great review man.
    I was wondering when and how someone was going to mention the puppy dog. He belongs to Bunny and actually, according to both girls, she carries him with her all the time. I thought it might deter some guys from picking her up. She carries him in her shoulder bag, I barely noticed him.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bunny & Stacey 53.jpg‎   Bunny & Stacey 48.jpg‎   Bunny's Puppy Dog 01.jpg‎   Bunny & Stacey 55.jpg‎   Bunny 32.jpg‎  


  13. #4321
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Stacey, Kia or Bunny...either one would be a nice find for a newbie monger.

    Whatever you do, never proposition or talk money with a girl outside of your car. I usually drive two or three blocks, all the time checking my rearview, before discussing money or details with the girl. I am of the opinion that Law Enforcement Decoys will not get into a mongers car and let him drive away from her protected area.

    If you haven't done so already (I assumed you had) go to the Front Page, find the 22 Rules for Street Mongering and read them.

    What I do works for me. I have been doing this for a while. It may not work for you. The girls I feature may not be your type. What I pay probably won't be what you pay. I like to take the girls somewhere where they can freshen up and get pretty. You may prefer car dates or something else. To each his own, and each man pays his own price. Do your thing and stay safe.

    Just remember this, solicitation for sex is illegal.

    CookyJar.
    Great words of wisdom here especially for the newbies. We all have watched the TV program like COPS and other Reality / Undercover shows and if we do we can learn the manner in which LE operates under.

    NEVER speak money or sexual favors if the girl is standing outside your car! Does not matter how the SW asks or talks about, simply say "get in and I will give you a ride", NOT A WORD MORE.

    Once she is in the car and your well along the way, just have some small talk with her and observe your surrounding, only then talk about what you want and her donation.

    Keep these simple words of wisdom and practice them EVERY TIME and your odds of getting busted in a sting is almost nil.

    Good luck and be safe out there guys!

    The Tall Man.

    BTW- I must say CookyJar I always enjoy seeing your photos. Why don't you tell these fun cuties to head to the West coast and we can enjoy them.

  14. #4320

    Size?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Pleases don't mistake this for the trifecta.

    I use to ask myself, "I wonder if Stacey will do that. " Between the three of them, Stacey, Bunny and Kia; Stacey is the Kinkier. Kinkiness usually translates into accommodating, IMHO.

    Stacey is a submissive. She prefers to be a dominated (not bullied or roughed up, there is a difference). Being a true submissive, she knows how a dominant should behave. As a dominant myself, I like forcing her to control other woman. Stacey's the freak; the others are tools of the trade.





    "Come sit beside us on the bed," Stacey gestured to Bunny.

    Once on the bed, Bunny dropped her towel, showing off her perfect body. I laid there and gaped with my tongue hanging out. I was totally aroused.

    Stacey put her hand up between Bunny's legs and caressed the outer lips of her pussy. "I sometimes think about you when guys are fucking me," Stacey said. Instead of being shocked and horrified, my dick hardened like a rock. Then Stacey said, "I want to watch you getting fucked. "

    Talk about having mixed feelings! Stacey looked directly into Bunny's eyes as she slowly licked up the length of my dick, then she put the end of my dick head into her mouth. She kept right on looking at Bunny as she bobbed her head up and down. I groaned as she slurped and sucked on my hard dick. Bunny and I just watch as Stacey sucked me. We could see every minor detail of her lustful and slobbery BBBJ. She teased my balls unmercifully while she pushed my dick further and further into the back of her throat. Watching Stacey's incredible blowjob seemed to arouse Bunny.

    With a condom in her mouth Stacey sucked on the end of my dick, while Bunny stoked my shaft. I just lay there thinking that if I moved, they might stop. Stacey pulled Bunny's head towards her and they switched places. She took my fully covered dick out of her mouth and rubbed it across Bunny's lips. The next thing I knew, Bunny was the one bobbing up and down on my covered dick while Stacey licked my nuts and scrotum. I had my hands all over Bunny's ass and she was all over my dick. As I laid there groaning they traded my dick back and forth, sometimes kissing each other with the head of my dick in both their mouths at once.

    "You are so wet, he'll have no problem getting his dick inside of you," Stacey smiled as she pulled my dick head back and forth between Bunny's pussy lips. Bunny was now lying on her back and spread wide. What a sweet and stunning pussy. I rose up over Bunny so Stacey could grip my dick and guide it to Bunny's pussy. As the tip of my dick vanished into her pussy opening, I felt a twinge rippling up though my dick. It felt so good; I thought I might spontaneously combust. Bunny kept letting out deep lusty moans but never took her eyes off of Stacey watching her. I was raised up on my arms, so I could thrust the entire length of my dick in and out of Bunny. Her plump lips squished and stretched with each thrust and withdrawal. Stacey was getting a good view of her friend getting fucked hard.

    Bunny started to faintly move her pelvis. More and more she got into a rhythm, pushing up harder and harder. Then, she wrapped her legs around me and met my every thrust, moaning like I was giving her the fucking of a lifetime. I rose up on my arms as I increased the pounding in intensity and enthusiasm. I glanced down and could see my dick pounding in and out of her, my balls was bouncing off the inside of her thighs. The first per-cum twinges started. We looked deep and apologetically into each other's eyes as the climactic surges grew. I could feel her pussy clench around my swollen dick.

    Boom! My dick turned into a cum-gun.

    I emitted a grunt as I spewed cum. Stacey joined in, with both hands cupping my ass cheeks; she was fiendishly pushing my bottom hard into her friend.

    CookyJar.
    Great report as always CJ! Those girls look very petite. Can you tell me what their heights are (approximately)?

    Thanks.

    LexLuther.

  15. #4319

    Doggie Style

    The next thing I knew, Bunny was the one bobbing up and down on my covered dick while Stacey licked my nuts and scrotum.

    Cookie are you sure it wasn't that cute little dog / It looks verrrry tired. LOL.

    Great review man.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape