Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 5443
-
08-17-15 21:23 #4333Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Say it aint so
Yeah, it's so!
Originally Posted by Tussel
[View Original Post]
I was driving down Broadway, toward Atlantic with Stacey and Kia in the car. We were on our way to pick-up Bunny, who was waiting for us. I got a notion; maybe this wasn't such a good idea. I turned and headed towards the motel, with Kia and Stacey, leaving Bunny behind waiting.
CookyJar.
Kiax.
-
08-17-15 19:26 #4332Senior Member

Posts: 284Say it aint so
All man! Cookyjar, you better have a damn good explanation for that missed chance of a lifetime. You mean to tell me you missed out on the best looking SW's ever to stroll Broadway in recent history. These girls are dime pieces and the kind you can take out on a regular date. You have to be physically and mentally ready to achieve this rare feat of a foursome. I have only done it once and that was 10 years ago and SW's were not as hot as Kia, Bunny, and Stacey.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-15 00:19 #4331Senior Member

Posts: 5563Kia – An Opportunity Lost
This was my second date with Kia.
Originally Posted by Tussel
[View Original Post]
Although it was a great date...and maybe I'm just an unappreciative asshole, I will always look back on this one as an opportunity lost. I had a rare opportunity, the chance to pull-off the elusively rare Trifecta (the MFFF foursome). I had the chance to be with the three top BSWers currently working Broadway, Stacey, Bunny and Kia. It was all set and I blew it.
CookyJar.
KiaX.
-
08-15-15 19:11 #4330Regular Member

Posts: 3End of the week
So finally lucked out. Was headed home from work late of Friday night and decided to hit the south end of the stroll. Didn't see anything around K or A so I hit M. Picked up Kate, a seasoned spinner. Pretty standard BBBJCIM. Only amazing thing was not seeing uncle LEO anywhere. Guess they were busy somewhere else since the bars had just let out.
-
08-15-15 16:57 #4329Senior Member

Posts: 284Bunny
I ventured out last night to Broadway hoping to run in to Bunny. I went towards Broadway and Atlantic intersection and guess who I ran into? Bunny, she looked good just like her photos. I gave her the signal to jump in and she did. I told her I know a little about you and its all good. She is very kind and not ghettoish at all. We went to a secluded area and we did the deed in my car. She does everything covered and like the fact that I brought it up first to her. We did doggie and mish. She does not rush whatsoever and just a damn good girl. I told her about my previous encounters with Stacey and Kia whom she knows very well. I told her I would like to set up a foursome with all three of you. She said if you can schedule or plan it, she would be all for it. I told her I will try and get back to her. Fellas, if I accomplish that I will let you know. Also, after I drop Bunny off I saw Kia being frisked by LE on Broadway around 11pm .LE was going through her bag , I hope they didn't find anything because she was looking good .
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-15 15:39 #4328Senior Member

Posts: 5563LOL...Sharing! If only it could be that easy. I'm sure with thoughts of East Coast winter weather on their minds a trip to the West Coast wouldn't be out of the question.
Originally Posted by TheTallMan
[View Original Post]
Thanks Tall Man.
CookyJar.
-
08-15-15 11:16 #4327Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Bunny and Stacy
Sure! Why wouldn't you?
Originally Posted by Johnny49
[View Original Post]
I've already taken and posted a ton of Stacey's pictures. I wanted to introduce Bunny on her own and then add Stacey. (Same thing with the puppy dog.)
I follow this same format whenever there are two girls and one is known and the other is not. I introduce the new girl first.
I could just randomly throw-up pictures. Where is the fun in that?
CookyJar.
-
08-15-15 09:54 #4326Senior Member

Posts: 121There's a dog in those pics? I see a lot of cats, but a dog? Really? LOL.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-15 01:23 #4325Senior Member

Posts: 65Bunny and Stacy
Cooky,
Back on 8-6 you posted pics of Bunny, then on 8-14 pics of Bunny and Stacy.
Same bed, same room. Okay.
Bunny same hair style. Yeah.
But I noticed in Bunny 011 and Bunny and Stacy 048 same exact items on table in same position. Impossible coincidence.
Am I to assume that your first posting of bunny was part of a double date that included stacy?
-
08-14-15 21:53 #4324Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Size
LexLuther, what the fuck are you doing? Are you reading my mind, or something? What made you ask about size, height? A question about size has been on my mind for some time and I was just about to put it (the question) to the forum. I am pondering whether to post my question here or in the Philadelphia forum.
Originally Posted by LexLuther
[View Original Post]
To answer your question, Stacey is about 5' 1" or 5'2." She told me once, on our first date, that has been awhile and I have forgot what she said exactly. I am guessing that Bunny is about 5'5" or 5'6."
Why do you ask?
CookyJar.
-
08-14-15 21:42 #4323Douchebag

Posts: 26So true, Tall Man. I'm glad you enjoy the photos. And I hope you encounter some hot chicks there on the west coast. You should be aware, however, that the "fun" part of the written reports is contrived fiction. The author has admitted doing that in the past, and I've confirmed this with several of the girls. So enjoy the stories if that's your thing, but remember the purpose of this forum: to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women. Don't confuse entertainment with information!
Originally Posted by TheTallMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-15 21:32 #4322Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Doggie Style
I was wondering when and how someone was going to mention the puppy dog. He belongs to Bunny and actually, according to both girls, she carries him with her all the time. I thought it might deter some guys from picking her up. She carries him in her shoulder bag, I barely noticed him.
Originally Posted by Bigdaddy62
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
08-14-15 18:02 #4321Senior Member

Posts: 603Great words of wisdom here especially for the newbies. We all have watched the TV program like COPS and other Reality / Undercover shows and if we do we can learn the manner in which LE operates under.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
NEVER speak money or sexual favors if the girl is standing outside your car! Does not matter how the SW asks or talks about, simply say "get in and I will give you a ride", NOT A WORD MORE.
Once she is in the car and your well along the way, just have some small talk with her and observe your surrounding, only then talk about what you want and her donation.
Keep these simple words of wisdom and practice them EVERY TIME and your odds of getting busted in a sting is almost nil.
Good luck and be safe out there guys!
The Tall Man.
BTW- I must say CookyJar I always enjoy seeing your photos. Why don't you tell these fun cuties to head to the West coast and we can enjoy them.
-
08-14-15 15:47 #4320Senior Member

Posts: 2341Size?
Great report as always CJ! Those girls look very petite. Can you tell me what their heights are (approximately)?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
LexLuther.
-
08-14-15 12:30 #4319Senior Member

Posts: 43Doggie Style
The next thing I knew, Bunny was the one bobbing up and down on my covered dick while Stacey licked my nuts and scrotum.
Cookie are you sure it wasn't that cute little dog / It looks verrrry tired. LOL.
Great review man.










Reply With Quote





