Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 5443
-
08-14-15 10:44 #4318Senior Member

Posts: 5563Stacey & Bunny – A Daily Double
Pleases don't mistake this for the trifecta.
I use to ask myself, "I wonder if Stacey will do that. " Between the three of them, Stacey, Bunny and Kia; Stacey is the Kinkier. Kinkiness usually translates into accommodating, IMHO.
Stacey is a submissive. She prefers to be a dominated (not bullied or roughed up, there is a difference). Being a true submissive, she knows how a dominant should behave. As a dominant myself, I like forcing her to control other woman. Stacey's the freak; the others are tools of the trade.
"Come sit beside us on the bed," Stacey gestured to Bunny.
Originally Posted by Tussel
[View Original Post]
Once on the bed, Bunny dropped her towel, showing off her perfect body. I laid there and gaped with my tongue hanging out. I was totally aroused.
Stacey put her hand up between Bunny's legs and caressed the outer lips of her pussy. "I sometimes think about you when guys are fucking me," Stacey said. Instead of being shocked and horrified, my dick hardened like a rock. Then Stacey said, "I want to watch you getting fucked. "
Talk about having mixed feelings! Stacey looked directly into Bunny's eyes as she slowly licked up the length of my dick, then she put the end of my dick head into her mouth. She kept right on looking at Bunny as she bobbed her head up and down. I groaned as she slurped and sucked on my hard dick. Bunny and I just watch as Stacey sucked me. We could see every minor detail of her lustful and slobbery BBBJ. She teased my balls unmercifully while she pushed my dick further and further into the back of her throat. Watching Stacey's incredible blowjob seemed to arouse Bunny.
With a condom in her mouth Stacey sucked on the end of my dick, while Bunny stoked my shaft. I just lay there thinking that if I moved, they might stop. Stacey pulled Bunny's head towards her and they switched places. She took my fully covered dick out of her mouth and rubbed it across Bunny's lips. The next thing I knew, Bunny was the one bobbing up and down on my covered dick while Stacey licked my nuts and scrotum. I had my hands all over Bunny's ass and she was all over my dick. As I laid there groaning they traded my dick back and forth, sometimes kissing each other with the head of my dick in both their mouths at once.
"You are so wet, he'll have no problem getting his dick inside of you," Stacey smiled as she pulled my dick head back and forth between Bunny's pussy lips. Bunny was now lying on her back and spread wide. What a sweet and stunning pussy. I rose up over Bunny so Stacey could grip my dick and guide it to Bunny's pussy. As the tip of my dick vanished into her pussy opening, I felt a twinge rippling up though my dick. It felt so good; I thought I might spontaneously combust. Bunny kept letting out deep lusty moans but never took her eyes off of Stacey watching her. I was raised up on my arms, so I could thrust the entire length of my dick in and out of Bunny. Her plump lips squished and stretched with each thrust and withdrawal. Stacey was getting a good view of her friend getting fucked hard.
Bunny started to faintly move her pelvis. More and more she got into a rhythm, pushing up harder and harder. Then, she wrapped her legs around me and met my every thrust, moaning like I was giving her the fucking of a lifetime. I rose up on my arms as I increased the pounding in intensity and enthusiasm. I glanced down and could see my dick pounding in and out of her, my balls was bouncing off the inside of her thighs. The first per-cum twinges started. We looked deep and apologetically into each other's eyes as the climactic surges grew. I could feel her pussy clench around my swollen dick.
Boom! My dick turned into a cum-gun.
I emitted a grunt as I spewed cum. Stacey joined in, with both hands cupping my ass cheeks; she was fiendishly pushing my bottom hard into her friend.
CookyJar.
-
08-14-15 10:21 #4317Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Bunny45. Jpg
Yeah! But! It was a daily double, not the Trifecta. The Trifecta would have been if I could have gotten Stacey, Bunny and Kia together in the same room/bed. It almost happened, honestly, I had it all setup. At the last minute I had to abort. I'll give an explanation to those interested, in a PM.
Originally Posted by JackAce
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
08-14-15 09:57 #4316Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Bunny
Sorry about the late response. I've seen her out at least three times during the day, mid and late afternoon. We've only dated once. PM me if you want to know why.
Originally Posted by Milfsalot
[View Original Post]
Bunny is a pleasant date and a nice girl; I hope to include her in a trifecta ASAP.
CookyJar.
-
08-12-15 17:52 #4315Senior Member

Posts: 284CookyJar, How could you hold out on us on your threesome with Bunny and Stacey? I see Stacey in the background with the coke bottle. I demand you to write a report on this immediately you lucky devil.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-15 07:59 #4314Senior Member

Posts: 425Bunny
That's an awesome find. Thanks for sharing. What time of day / night is she typically out?
-
08-12-15 05:22 #4313Senior Member

Posts: 121Bunny45. Jpg
CJ, you holding out on us? We all see Stacey (in the background, naked no less) in the bunny45. Jpg! You MFer! You did it! You got them together!
Was it a dream or what?
-
08-11-15 19:53 #4312Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Thanks for the info guys
Stacey, Kia or Bunny...either one would be a nice find for a newbie monger.
Whatever you do, never proposition or talk money with a girl outside of your car. I usually drive two or three blocks, all the time checking my rearview, before discussing money or details with the girl. I am of the opinion that Law Enforcement Decoys will not get into a mongers car and let him drive away from her protected area.
Originally Posted by Sunilaiya
[View Original Post]
If you haven't done so already (I assumed you had) go to the Front Page, find the 22 Rules for Street Mongering and read them.
What I do works for me. I have been doing this for a while. It may not work for you. The girls I feature may not be your type. What I pay probably won't be what you pay. I like to take the girls somewhere where they can freshen up and get pretty. You may prefer car dates or something else. To each his own, and each man pays his own price. Do your thing and stay safe.
Just remember this, solicitation for sex is illegal.
CookyJar.
-
08-10-15 20:36 #4311Regular Member

Posts: 2Thanks for the info guys
Tussel:
You sound like a computer person with a hint of linux in there I would say, I did read the forum and sorry if my question sounds a bit daft, But I am a first timer and look for advice. What I have read so far seem to be for the experts.
CookyJar:
Thanks for the reply again and advice.
Arresex:
I read CookyJar's answer first and I did think of taking a camera and paintbrush reading it, but your answer definitely illuminates reality.
I think I will wing it and post when I do.
Cheers.
-
08-10-15 15:43 #4310Regular Member

Posts: 13That's a valid question. It's a given that every sexual act mentioned in these pages is provided for a price in US dollars. Anyone who suggests otherwise is falsely secure in the idea that he can beat a solicitation charge because he told an internet forum that he never pays for it. That's really quite laughable, and I feel sorry for any grown man who thinks that way. My friends have had blow jobs for as little as $20 and full sex for $40-$60. But Sunilalya, don't think taking along a camera or a paint brush and telling the cops you're an "artist" (LOL) is going to cut you any slack. Discuss your prices only after driving off and feeling confident your companion is not LE. And then when you come back here to report on sex with her, don't make an idiot of yourself by saying you got it for free.
Originally Posted by Sunilaiya
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-15 11:47 #4309Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Rates / Prices
Unfortunately, I cannot help with the question of standard rates. Why? Because the solicitation of girls for the purpose of having sex for money is illegal. I consider myself to be an upstanding citizen, of moral character and I would not purposefully do anything illegal. I am an amateur photographer and the girls I photograph are sometimes compensated for modeling but never for sex.
Originally Posted by Sunilaiya
[View Original Post]
I don't pay for pussy, but I may have some information that may help you.
Recently I was sitting on a bed discussing fees with two girls. Girl#1 and I had been together in the past so I knew her rate. Girl#2 was new to me, so I asked her, "How much do you want for posing for pictures?" She looked at me, kind of stumped, and then she turned and looked at the other girl. Girl#2 had no idea what to say and was looking to her friend for help. So I asked her, "What do you usually get for a blow job or regular date?" I explained that maybe we could use that as a starting bargaining price. Girl#2 told me, in front of girl#1, that she sometimes gets between $XX. 00 and $XX. 00 dollars. After a short hesitation she added, "Sometimes less. " Girl#1 gasped. A chill ran though me. I could not believe it. Startled, in a harsh voice I said, "Less? What's less? Please tell me you aren't out there sucking dicks for $XX. 00 dollars?" Girl#1 sat on the bed shaking her head.
This is not the first time that I've heard of the $10.00 date. Steve, a righteous dude and former member of USASG, use to call this "Low Balling. " There are $10 girls out there. You'll know them because they look and smell like $10 girls. Girl#2 was not a $10 girl, she looked too good.
Here is what I suggest. You know what your pockets can stand, you know about what you would like to spend. Ask the girl. Of cause she is going to go high and say $XX. 00. Counter offer. That's how it goes, bargaining is the standard rule.
A lot depends on what you want. A car date is cheaper than an inside date. If you take her away from the scroll expect to pay more. Half and half is more. A lot depends on how desperate she is and how generous you are. There is nothing wrong with a tip for good service.
I hope this helps a little.
CookyJar.
-
08-09-15 11:13 #4308Senior Member

Posts: 121I read shit like this, it really eats into my fear of going on BW. Not sure what happen to me, I'm a big pussy now when it comes to cops. I use to go to BW 4-5 times a week. Now, I'm lucky if I go once in 4-5 months!
Originally Posted by Liono82
[View Original Post]
Picking up a girl isn't too bad, getting the meds they need is where I lose it. I like the longer dates (6+ hours), so, I almost have to let them get the meds. Back in the day, I'd be out 3 or 4 am getting meds, even in north Camden.
Ah, looking back, that certainly wasn't the smartest.
-
08-08-15 18:41 #4307Senior Member

Posts: 284Dude, RTFF it will tell you everything you need to know.
Originally Posted by Sunilaiya
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Tussel; 08-08-15 at 18:45. Reason: misspelled woed
-
08-07-15 19:25 #4306Regular Member

Posts: 3Kia
Same here, I've tied to hit her up but no luck.
Originally Posted by NiviThree
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-15 18:44 #4305Regular Member

Posts: 2Rates / Prices
Hi CookyJar, and others.
New in town, can you guys provides some prices / rates you pay with / for various services.
I don't want to get ripped off and want to make sure I know how much to offer.
Cheers,
Sunilaiya.
-
08-07-15 16:40 #4304Regular Member

Posts: 3Struggling
So I've been back in the area for awhile now after being gone for about 11 years. *It's rough to see how much things have changed. *I've tried to get back in the game several times over the past few weeks, but it seems like Uncle Leo is out with a vengeance. *I haven't been stopped on the stroll yet, but I did get stopped after I went to Donkey's for a sandwich. *I was leaving there and headed down Kaighn, where of course I catch the light at the Gulf station. *Some WSW obviously tweeking asked me for a smoke. *So being a nice guy I give her one and then the light changes and I go. *No sooner to I get through the light and Bam, lights in the mirror. *Leo stops me and some young guy grills me about what I'm doing in Camden. *He saw me talk to that girl and give her a smoke. *So after I politely explain that I just had lunch and am getting on the highway, he lets me go without taking any info, so at least one positive. *Uncle Leo has become a serious burden, wish I could put him in a home.
I've read alot of this board, but would welcome any advise to help me get back into a smooth rhythm.*










Reply With Quote





