Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 11975
-
08-08-15 08:44 #6905Senior Member

Posts: 46Sorry guys, thought that jast post was in the Jacksonville forums! My bad! Mods please feel free to delete both posts.
-
08-08-15 08:38 #6904Senior Member

Posts: 110Question
I am a newbie here and I have figured out many of the acronyms but what does TGTBT stand for?
Thank You.
To Good To Be True
You're welcome
A2
-
08-08-15 00:00 #6903Senior Member

Posts: 566I feel ya bro except if ya read past reviews communication isn't her strong suit and she'll go quiet for days, just saying that's out there from respected sm, guess she's got real job and life so maybe she's not "all in" so to speak, not vouching just heard that so maybe hit or miss idk.
Originally Posted by Pman1971
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-15 23:14 #6902Senior Member

Posts: 174Scarlett. Waste of time.
I had the same experience as Shakie.
Scarlett who has had some decent reviews did the old no call no show on me twice. At least have the courtesy to call and cancel if you can't make an appt.
I will always give someone a second chance and now she goes on the DO NOT CALL LIST.
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...tcall/12802423
Luckily, the night turned out to be a good one cause I can always rely on faves.
Originally Posted by ShakieWarrior
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-15 22:13 #6901Regular Member

Posts: 8Probably TGTBT
I'd probably pass on this one. It caught my eye too.
http://www.escortbusts.com/305-240-1...74&id=29410588
Originally Posted by TodoJetLag
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-15 20:31 #6900Regular Member

Posts: 2Chloe
What do you all think about Chloe?
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...shell/12870552
-
08-07-15 19:21 #6899Senior Member

Posts: 25This has got to be TGTBT
Most of the pics came up as taken from else where. It is not the girl in the pics for sure.
Originally Posted by TodoJetLag
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-15 19:06 #6898Senior Member

Posts: 920It was an Incall. I must have caught her at the right time, she is worth the effort especially for the 70 hh, I always prefer the hh because I am a 1 cup man. I usually am pretty critical of most BP providers, but her and I clicked.
Originally Posted by Otto22
[View Original Post]
Be safe and always watch your 6.
Hodar: because I got the radar for Ho's.
-
08-07-15 18:53 #6897Regular Member

Posts: 21Carrie
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ith-me/8908252
Anyone seen this one?
-
08-07-15 18:52 #6896

Posts: 781Chelsea
I am glad you had a good experience with her, brother. My experience was something less than that. Tried for two days to set something up, even offered to come to Cocoa to pick her up since she kept complaining that her truck was unreliable and expensive to operate. Finally gave up on her. Glad you had a good time though.
Originally Posted by Hodar
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-15 18:48 #6895Senior Member

Posts: 76Picture #7 gives it away; likely a much older person.
Originally Posted by TodoJetLag
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-15 15:42 #6894Regular Member

Posts: 20Raven is the best I have seen in this county. I wish I could afford to keep her around more.
Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-15 15:39 #6893Regular Member

Posts: 20This has got to be TGTBT
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...shell/12870552
This has got to be too good to be true. Thoughts?
-
08-07-15 12:19 #6892Senior Member

Posts: 65Candi
She's fallen off the radar before. She shares a number and I think an incall with a girl named Summer (no not my cash and dash Summer), and I've texted Candi before, she comes and goes. Hope she's not gone for good.
Originally Posted by SlammBamm
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-15 12:17 #6891Senior Member

Posts: 920Chelsea in cocoa: a top notch sweetheart
I have been eyeing her ad for months gave her a call and she promptly answered and said " give me a half hour I just woke up and I need to freshen up. The girl that answered the door was the same as the ad.
I got to tell you, I did the hh for 70 and the BBBJ was the best I have had possibly ever, CIM, COB, or anywhere you want is ok. Her cooter is extremely clean, tasty and best of all tight. She was so tight I thought I wS going to nut just trying to wriggle the head in.
Chelsea is charming, sweet, no manager and she is really honest. No evidence of problems. I like her and hope she stays around awhile because I would like to see her every week.
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...hurry/12666528
















