Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6890

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by CapetownHero88  [View Original Post]
    I'll be coming into town tomorrow morning. Any ideas as to the best local provider? I'm leaning towards trying to see Raven. PM me details.
    Why even seek less than perfect? There is NO PROVIDER better than Raven, none, zilch.

  2. #6889
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #6888
    Looks like Candi either decided games not for her or she's gone utr.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrevardNewbie  [View Original Post]
    Great review and quite entertaining! Appears you hit the Jackpot.

  4. #6887

    Lexie

    I was told I don't review anyone except kris. So here's a review on Lexie.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ville/13098843

    I had a dream that Lexie texted me a week and a half ago. She said she was clean now and needed $. I was reluctant to see her because of past history (drugs). So I meet her and picked her up in Titusville. When I dreamed dreamed about her she was off drugs and gained some weight. She has a meth mouth from before. We went to my home and talked for awhile. She was nicer. Lack of drugs. Off went the clothes BBBJ and the a little covered doggy. Cleaned up and took her home. She texted me a few days ago. She needs money for her kid. Won't repeat.

  5. #6886

    Raven

    I'll be coming into town tomorrow morning. Any ideas as to the best local provider? I'm leaning towards trying to see Raven. PM me details.

  6. #6885
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Seriously

    Why do I have to take the time to clean up stupid shit like this. I didn't throw any flags, I'm checking this thread tonight. If somebody starts it again, you're on permanent moderation. If you don't like what somebody posts, add them to your ignore list.

    A2

  7. #6884
    [Deleted by Admin]

  8. #6883

    Whooshhh

    [Deleted by Admin]

  9. #6882
    Thanks for the kind words. The yumyum is still good. I want them to enjoy as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    I can never go there cause it sounds like you ruined it for all us humans your such a GOD.

    We could never enjoy the girl after you tore her up dude good job I am so proud of you.

    This is the only review on this girl I have seen. Great review on yourself.

    What was the damage? To the roses I mean not the girl we all know you tore it up you daa man.

  10. #6881
    [Deleted by Admin]

  11. #6880

    Holly

    Holly seems interesting, however can't tell what she is wearing in the middle picture? Is she wearing thigh black boots?

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Holly / Summer yet? I always had a great time with her and was wondering how's she looking since her return? Please PM me with the details. Thanks JD.
    .

  12. #6879
    Quote Originally Posted by Schokolat  [View Original Post]
    I had trouble sleeping late last night and decided to surf the net. I contacted BP Candi and was at her location within a hour. Location seemed ok, she lives with her girl who.

    Was also present and available for doubles. They have pets and I believe they smoke in the house but it wasn't a overbearing smell. I did not detect smoker breathe on Candi. She is pretty new to hobby she told me she posted once before on BP. I told her it was very late, that I had trouble sleeping and I might fall asleep on her. She's very.

    Comforting and what I call GFE. The session was not mechanical or time rushed. Hell I was more concern about the time. LOL, at some point I started to dream.

    I dreamed of DFK / LFK, BBBJ, DATY, MISH, CG, K9,BBBJCIMWS.

    I really. Really. Really. Enjoyed her BBBJ (attempted DT). I almost popped and at this time of night I would definitely be a one hit wonder, so I rolled her over for some DATY.

    At this point I thought she was on something (she was not) because she went from 1-100. Body Armor was applied and MISH was activated. Slow and easy she was in pain, but it was the.

    The good pain as I loosen her up. Fellas she gets very wet. Her entire core area was wet wet wet I almost popped again!

    Switched to CG, went deep inside and rocked her boat. She said do you want me to squirt? By all means and long and behold she let loose a puddle of love juice on my chest.

    And belly. Naturally my ego was up and I as giving it to her harder and deeper. I asked her many times if she was ok because of the visual / sounds she was making. K-9 was.

    Nice with a nice few, I rolled her back over with mish and after another "O", I decided to hurry up because of the time. I asked her in mid stroke I haven't decided where to.

    Release. She said put it in my mouth and I will swallow. Who am I to disagree? After a few more pumps I went back on my knees, armor deactivated and down the hatch they went.

    I woke up from my dream and we chatted for awhile. She is really sweet girl just trying to make it. Rate is good and you guys should see her. Don't haggle the rate because its a good rate. I left a tip and went on my way. I'm going back to bed to reflect on my dream. I look forward to seeing her again.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...candi/12919780
    Great review and quite entertaining! Appears you hit the Jackpot.

  13. #6878

    Awwwww

    I can never go there cause it sounds like you ruined it for all us humans your such a GOD.

    We could never enjoy the girl after you tore her up dude good job I am so proud of you.

    This is the only review on this girl I have seen. Great review on yourself.

    What was the damage? To the roses I mean not the girl we all know you tore it up you daa man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schokolat  [View Original Post]
    I had trouble sleeping late last night and decided to surf the net. I contacted BP Candi and was at her location within a hour. Location seemed ok, she lives with her girl who.

    Was also present and available for doubles. They have pets and I believe they smoke in the house but it wasn't a overbearing smell. I did not detect smoker breathe on Candi. She is pretty new to hobby she told me she posted once before on BP. I told her it was very late, that I had trouble sleeping and I might fall asleep on her. She's very.

    Comforting and what I call GFE. The session was not mechanical or time rushed. Hell I was more concern about the time. LOL, at some point I started to dream.

    I dreamed of DFK / LFK, BBBJ, DATY, MISH, CG, K9,BBBJCIMWS.

    I really. Really. Really. Enjoyed her BBBJ (attempted DT). I almost popped and at this time of night I would definitely be a one hit wonder, so I rolled her over for some DATY.

    At this point I thought she was on something (she was not) because she went from 1-100. Body Armor was applied and MISH was activated. Slow and easy she was in pain, but it was the.

    The good pain as I loosen her up. Fellas she gets very wet. Her entire core area was wet wet wet I almost popped again!

    Switched to CG, went deep inside and rocked her boat. She said do you want me to squirt? By all means and long and behold she let loose a puddle of love juice on my chest.

    And belly. Naturally my ego was up and I as giving it to her harder and deeper. I asked her many times if she was ok because of the visual / sounds she was making. K-9 was.

    Nice with a nice few, I rolled her back over with mish and after another "O", I decided to hurry up because of the time. I asked her in mid stroke I haven't decided where to.

    Release. She said put it in my mouth and I will swallow. Who am I to disagree? After a few more pumps I went back on my knees, armor deactivated and down the hatch they went.

    I woke up from my dream and we chatted for awhile. She is really sweet girl just trying to make it. Rate is good and you guys should see her. Don't haggle the rate because its a good rate. I left a tip and went on my way. I'm going back to bed to reflect on my dream. I look forward to seeing her again.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...candi/12919780

  14. #6877

    TOFFT and had a great dream with BP Candi

    I had trouble sleeping late last night and decided to surf the net. I contacted BP Candi and was at her location within a hour. Location seemed ok, she lives with her girl who.

    Was also present and available for doubles. They have pets and I believe they smoke in the house but it wasn't a overbearing smell. I did not detect smoker breathe on Candi. She is pretty new to hobby she told me she posted once before on BP. I told her it was very late, that I had trouble sleeping and I might fall asleep on her. She's very.

    Comforting and what I call GFE. The session was not mechanical or time rushed. Hell I was more concern about the time. LOL, at some point I started to dream.

    I dreamed of DFK / LFK, BBBJ, DATY, MISH, CG, K9,BBBJCIMWS.

    I really. Really. Really. Enjoyed her BBBJ (attempted DT). I almost popped and at this time of night I would definitely be a one hit wonder, so I rolled her over for some DATY.

    At this point I thought she was on something (she was not) because she went from 1-100. Body Armor was applied and MISH was activated. Slow and easy she was in pain, but it was the.

    The good pain as I loosen her up. Fellas she gets very wet. Her entire core area was wet wet wet I almost popped again!

    Switched to CG, went deep inside and rocked her boat. She said do you want me to squirt? By all means and long and behold she let loose a puddle of love juice on my chest.

    And belly. Naturally my ego was up and I as giving it to her harder and deeper. I asked her many times if she was ok because of the visual / sounds she was making. K-9 was.

    Nice with a nice few, I rolled her back over with mish and after another "O", I decided to hurry up because of the time. I asked her in mid stroke I haven't decided where to.

    Release. She said put it in my mouth and I will swallow. Who am I to disagree? After a few more pumps I went back on my knees, armor deactivated and down the hatch they went.

    I woke up from my dream and we chatted for awhile. She is really sweet girl just trying to make it. Rate is good and you guys should see her. Don't haggle the rate because its a good rate. I left a tip and went on my way. I'm going back to bed to reflect on my dream. I look forward to seeing her again.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...candi/12919780

  15. #6876

    Cooking for mongers.

    [Deleted by Admin]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape