Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6905
    Sorry guys, thought that jast post was in the Jacksonville forums! My bad! Mods please feel free to delete both posts.

  2. #6904

    Question

    I am a newbie here and I have figured out many of the acronyms but what does TGTBT stand for?

    Thank You.

    To Good To Be True

    You're welcome

    A2

  3. #6903
    I feel ya bro except if ya read past reviews communication isn't her strong suit and she'll go quiet for days, just saying that's out there from respected sm, guess she's got real job and life so maybe she's not "all in" so to speak, not vouching just heard that so maybe hit or miss idk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pman1971  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience as Shakie.

    Scarlett who has had some decent reviews did the old no call no show on me twice. At least have the courtesy to call and cancel if you can't make an appt.

    I will always give someone a second chance and now she goes on the DO NOT CALL LIST.
    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...tcall/12802423

    Luckily, the night turned out to be a good one cause I can always rely on faves.

  4. #6902

    Scarlett. Waste of time.

    I had the same experience as Shakie.

    Scarlett who has had some decent reviews did the old no call no show on me twice. At least have the courtesy to call and cancel if you can't make an appt.

    I will always give someone a second chance and now she goes on the DO NOT CALL LIST.
    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...tcall/12802423

    Luckily, the night turned out to be a good one cause I can always rely on faves.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakieWarrior  [View Original Post]
    Well, that explains why she no-called, no showed me last night.

  5. #6901

    Probably TGTBT

    I'd probably pass on this one. It caught my eye too.

    http://www.escortbusts.com/305-240-1...74&id=29410588

    Quote Originally Posted by TodoJetLag  [View Original Post]
    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...shell/12870552

    This has got to be too good to be true. Thoughts?

  6. #6900

    Chloe

    What do you all think about Chloe?

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...shell/12870552

  7. #6899

    This has got to be TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by TodoJetLag  [View Original Post]
    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...shell/12870552

    This has got to be too good to be true. Thoughts?
    Most of the pics came up as taken from else where. It is not the girl in the pics for sure.

  8. #6898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by Otto22  [View Original Post]
    I am glad you had a good experience with her, brother. My experience was something less than that. Tried for two days to set something up, even offered to come to Cocoa to pick her up since she kept complaining that her truck was unreliable and expensive to operate. Finally gave up on her. Glad you had a good time though.
    It was an Incall. I must have caught her at the right time, she is worth the effort especially for the 70 hh, I always prefer the hh because I am a 1 cup man. I usually am pretty critical of most BP providers, but her and I clicked.

    Be safe and always watch your 6.

    Hodar: because I got the radar for Ho's.

  9. #6897

  10. #6896

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    I have been eyeing her ad for months gave her a call and she promptly answered and said " give me a half hour I just woke up and I need to freshen up. The girl that answered the door was the same as the ad.

    I got to tell you, I did the hh for 70 and the BBBJ was the best I have had possibly ever, CIM, COB, or anywhere you want is ok. Her cooter is extremely clean, tasty and best of all tight. She was so tight I thought I wS going to nut just trying to wriggle the head in.

    Chelsea is charming, sweet, no manager and she is really honest. No evidence of problems. I like her and hope she stays around awhile because I would like to see her every week.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...hurry/12666528
    I am glad you had a good experience with her, brother. My experience was something less than that. Tried for two days to set something up, even offered to come to Cocoa to pick her up since she kept complaining that her truck was unreliable and expensive to operate. Finally gave up on her. Glad you had a good time though.

  11. #6895
    Quote Originally Posted by TodoJetLag  [View Original Post]
    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...shell/12870552

    This has got to be too good to be true. Thoughts?
    Picture #7 gives it away; likely a much older person.

  12. #6894
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit  [View Original Post]
    Why even seek less than perfect? There is NO PROVIDER better than Raven, none, zilch.
    Raven is the best I have seen in this county. I wish I could afford to keep her around more.

  13. #6893

    This has got to be TGTBT

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...shell/12870552

    This has got to be too good to be true. Thoughts?

  14. #6892

    Candi

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Candi either decided games not for her or she's gone utr.
    She's fallen off the radar before. She shares a number and I think an incall with a girl named Summer (no not my cash and dash Summer), and I've texted Candi before, she comes and goes. Hope she's not gone for good.

  15. #6891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920

    Chelsea in cocoa: a top notch sweetheart

    I have been eyeing her ad for months gave her a call and she promptly answered and said " give me a half hour I just woke up and I need to freshen up. The girl that answered the door was the same as the ad.

    I got to tell you, I did the hh for 70 and the BBBJ was the best I have had possibly ever, CIM, COB, or anywhere you want is ok. Her cooter is extremely clean, tasty and best of all tight. She was so tight I thought I wS going to nut just trying to wriggle the head in.

    Chelsea is charming, sweet, no manager and she is really honest. No evidence of problems. I like her and hope she stays around awhile because I would like to see her every week.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...hurry/12666528
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape