The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13764

    Giana

    So I've been frequenting logan tantracitas for year now and somehow missed giana. She is getting rave reviews but to be honest I can't exactly tell why. Doesn't seem like she offers much more than a HE. Can anyone message me or reply letting me know what's on her menu? I have an appointment with her tomorrow but want to make sure its a good value. Thanks!

  2. #13763

    Vivian at Macau

    Quote Originally Posted by Magooski  [View Original Post]
    Hey Goph! I did a drive by this morning, the entrance to the parking lot is off of 27th street. Not much in the lot, do no odd looks when walking out. I'll try to visit.
    I'd been wondering where she went, thanks. Made an appointment there yesterday. Great massage, standard finish. What was kind of cool, though, was that it sort of became an actual spa experience. LOL. When she saw my feet she decided they needed some attention so clipped my toenails and filed them a bit. Then in the table shower, she washed my hair and then blow-dried it. Session probably went over by 10 or 15 minutes. Definitely will return.

    Anyone know where the rest of the Senina crew (Joy, etc.) ended up?

    Thanks.

  3. #13762

    Sxl

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    I really have been in love with S&L Nails downtown. Every one has been great. They all wear hot outfits and roaming is fun. Clean place. My possibly ATF is jackie from this place. Out of this world in looks and body and service. 10 in looks. 10 in service.
    Thanks for the tip. I went yesterday, saw Mary. Average face but nice body, not that I got to see much of it, other than very nice legs. Standard finish. Probably will go back for a session with her or others.

  4. #13761

    This place

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPatrick  [View Original Post]
    I've reported this place a long time ago. The images are still the same. Haha. $$ range but only get you HJ, possible upsell for more, if they haven't switched places, their spot should be on Damen, further north of what is listed.
    I have called this place at least 5 or 6 times in the last few weeks. Never get an answer. I'll keep trying. I'm sick of accepting a 4/10 and paying $65 + anything. I'll try the premium service and be amazed for once.

  5. #13760

    Zeus today

    Called and no body picked up. I thought maybe they would call back but did not. After about an hour I headed over there and was told they were busy and to come back in a half hour. It was an unattractive, short and round woman that I hadn't seen my previous two visits. I asked a couple times if I come back if one of the young girls was working. I couldn't remember either name from before but they were about 25 and attractive. I came back and got the same woman and well, when in Rome. Long story short unattractive woman, poor massage decent finish. They young guns were not there and my my little big man spoke up louder than my brain. Did see Raquel. Never had her, but wouldn't.

  6. #13759

    Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by HomeSlice  [View Original Post]
    Search on that phone number and find info on the agency. In almost all cases the pics are real and the service is pretty much $200 for L1. Not TGTBT, but maybe not completely enthusiastic performances all the time and maybe not to your liking.
    I've reported this place a long time ago. The images are still the same. Haha. $$ range but only get you HJ, possible upsell for more, if they haven't switched places, their spot should be on Damen, further north of what is listed.

  7. #13758
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Or any reviews on this place? I'm a sucker for these young things! Sorry I should have posted both as one post. PM or message here with any info. Thanks!

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...atina/26968042
    Search on phone number. General consensus is that these are not real pics and the service includes a lot of upselling and ad ons.

  8. #13757
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-time/26271485

    Any word on this one or the website she's on? I'm guessing TGTBT. Been looking at her for months though. Hard to pass, but scary also.
    Search on that phone number and find info on the agency. In almost all cases the pics are real and the service is pretty much $200 for L1. Not TGTBT, but maybe not completely enthusiastic performances all the time and maybe not to your liking.

  9. #13756

    What's this place like?

    Or any reviews on this place? I'm a sucker for these young things! Sorry I should have posted both as one post. PM or message here with any info. Thanks!

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...atina/26968042

  10. #13755

    Any word?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-time/26271485

    Any word on this one or the website she's on? I'm guessing TGTBT. Been looking at her for months though. Hard to pass, but scary also.

  11. #13754

    Golden

    Like to know more about this one anyone else can help me out thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99  [View Original Post]
    So a week ago I thought about going to a place most of us know and at first decided not to and save my money. Then I persuaded my self an hour later to head out. Normal greet by mamasan and into my room. A few minutes later a rather tall, maybe 5' 8" with heels on Asian walked in. Possibly early 40's but a killer body and a nice smooth complexion. Nice hair and grooming. She spoke the normal engrish but I could understand most. Best TS I have had so far (some enthusiastic washing) and on to the room. She gave an.

    Excellent massage and I told her that alone is worth the price of admission. Ears to toes and everything in between for the massage. Then she asked what I want. Went with the BJ and oddly she said stay face down. She undressed and climbed up the table by my feet. She started licking my thighs and moved towards my ass. Now I have never let anyone go near there but I was puddy in her hands. She rimmed me then grabbed my hips and told me to get on all fours. She then bent down and turned her head and licked the boys.

    While stroking Mr. Happy. Then she laid on her side and sucked on me for a few minutes before telling me to stand up and watch her blow me. She said "I'll take my time and do it really slow, so you feel really good". Oh man! Her saying that alone I knew this wasn't.

    Going to last long. Another thing is this is the first time I have had bare back. Somewhat concerning to me as I am worried about STD's but the little head won ten fold. She took everything and cim and spit it out after. Then she proceeded to continue to give me more massage time. By the way she just started on Monday and said I was her very first customer. I will be back. She renewed my faith in quality service after I had a shit experience somewhere else a few weeks ago. If anyone has anything good to trade more towards.

    Bolingbrook / Joliet area I will give her name and more details. This woman was top notch.
    .

  12. #13753

    Lang ocean

    Tried this place recently as it was convenient and relatively new.

    Drew cici. Completely disappointed. Terrible massage, no tease, no finish.

    Won't be going back unless other reports surface that make my experience the exception.

  13. #13752

    Guidance

    Valerie is nice. Not sure if she'll about edging.

    The second linked provider can be very good. Will do prolonged arousal etc.

    That's about all I can contribute.

    Hank.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellster  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any of these but here is some info I've read about.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...iranda/7997752

    Valerie has good reviews on another site. Not sure if she does edging.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...jayna/26305160

    This one I seem to remember got terrible reviews because I was interested in seeing her initially. Not even sure if you will leave satisfied. I'd avoid unless you hear things have changed.

    Not sure about the other two- I haven't seen anything. I think Jordan Sundari might do that from reading her website under the tantra option. The cons are she is expensive and has a firm no touching policy though. I had a real attractive petite, Indian gal, Neeva, do that in the past- it was pretty awesome. Unfortunately she is most likely out of the business- her website is down.

  14. #13751
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeSlice  [View Original Post]
    My interests are in reasonably priced tantra sessions with much attention paid to a prolonged ending (edging.) No need for BJ or FS.

    Clean, safe incall, and good looking lady are musts.

    Anyone have thoughts on these?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...iranda/7997752

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ge-50/11184797

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-asha/21923211

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...jayna/26305160
    I haven't seen any of these but here is some info I've read about.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...iranda/7997752

    Valerie has good reviews on another site. Not sure if she does edging.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...jayna/26305160

    This one I seem to remember got terrible reviews because I was interested in seeing her initially. Not even sure if you will leave satisfied. I'd avoid unless you hear things have changed.

    Not sure about the other two- I haven't seen anything. I think Jordan Sundari might do that from reading her website under the tantra option. The cons are she is expensive and has a firm no touching policy though. I had a real attractive petite, Indian gal, Neeva, do that in the past- it was pretty awesome. Unfortunately she is most likely out of the business- her website is down.

  15. #13750

    Looking for some guidance

    My interests are in reasonably priced tantra sessions with much attention paid to a prolonged ending (edging.) No need for BJ or FS.

    Clean, safe incall, and good looking lady are musts.

    Anyone have thoughts on these?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...iranda/7997752

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ge-50/11184797

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-asha/21923211

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...jayna/26305160

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape