Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13730
    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    Actually its both. 6 months and 50+ posts = senior, if my memory serves.
    Its in the FAQ section guys.

    Senior Members are former Regular Members who have been members for at least 6 months and have made 25 or more contributions to The Forum. Regular Member's reports are held briefly until they are reviewed by a Forum Moderator.

  2. #13729
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellster  [View Original Post]
    Number of posts.
    Actually its both. 6 months and 50+ posts = senior, if my memory serves.

  3. #13728
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickles13  [View Original Post]
    Is Senior membership based on number of posts or length of time being registered?
    Number of posts.

  4. #13727
    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if he would have found it more efficient to share the information once in a post, or if it was easier to reply twelve different times with the same information.
    Haha! Well played!

  5. #13726
    Is Senior membership based on number of posts or length of time being registered?

  6. #13725

    Efficiency

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellster  [View Original Post]
    Fine be a tool. That's what I get for trying to be cool about it. Got news for you- don't want or need any info from you- I'm pretty sure most of the other seniors don't need it either. Why would they? They're seniors.

    Do us a favor- lose the attitude. Don't use the board to research either- learn it on your own. That's how I started. You of all people should understand that- I mean the rest of us don't want our favorite places to go out of business. Plenty of us actually gave useful reviews in the past before you were here- unlike the crap you posted the other day. Why should you learn anything from us. And I'm sure before the internet, yes there was a time before it existed, that massage parlors never closed shop. It was only after we starting writing reviews in this forum that the powers that be became alerted to them- sarcasm intended jagbag!

    I got news for you- the moderators don't run this board just so we can pm each other. Wow- that post took a whole minute to write. I'm so tired I might need to lie down.
    I wonder if he would have found it more efficient to share the information once in a post, or if it was easier to reply twelve different times with the same information.

  7. #13724
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeker  [View Original Post]

    They are not exactly in an obscure location so one wonders what the neighbors will think. I could hear the door buzzer go off repeatedly during my hour so it's hard to believe the flurry of single men won't attract attention from the condo owners pretty much on all sides.

    Sleeker.
    Agree with how long they can stay open with all the social justice warriors in that area, its going to be tough. You also have to figure NH business is down and don't underestimate the competition calling in LEO to speed the process up. Until then, let's enjoy the massages and the ladies. I will going this weekend cause for the month of August business trips and back to college road excursions will keep me busy.

    Wired.

  8. #13723
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkBob  [View Original Post]
    12 seniors had no problem PMing me for the info. It was a lot quicker than bitching about it. When I like a service, I see no reason to have it shut down.
    Fine be a tool. That's what I get for trying to be cool about it. Got news for you- don't want or need any info from you- I'm pretty sure most of the other seniors don't need it either. Why would they? They're seniors.

    Do us a favor- lose the attitude. Don't use the board to research either- learn it on your own. That's how I started. You of all people should understand that- I mean the rest of us don't want our favorite places to go out of business. Plenty of us actually gave useful reviews in the past before you were here- unlike the crap you posted the other day. Why should you learn anything from us. And I'm sure before the internet, yes there was a time before it existed, that massage parlors never closed shop. It was only after we starting writing reviews in this forum that the powers that be became alerted to them- sarcasm intended jagbag!

    I got news for you- the moderators don't run this board just so we can pm each other. Wow- that post took a whole minute to write. I'm so tired I might need to lie down.

  9. #13722

    Macau

    Hey Goph! I did a drive by this morning, the entrance to the parking lot is off of 27th street. Not much in the lot, do no odd looks when walking out. I'll try to visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher88  [View Original Post]
    Our friend Vivian from Sienna's, Them Ashland Ave, Then Yung Ping.

    She Asked me to let every one know where she is.

    She's at Macau Spa South Wentworth.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5143917876.html

  10. #13721

    On a quest today or tomorrow

    My goto girl for this moved away. I'm looking for a massage with good rimming and head game. Please pm me. I'm in north burbs but will drive for good times.

    Lots of info to trade no problem LOL.

  11. #13720

    12 Seniors

    12 seniors had no problem PMing me for the info. It was a lot quicker than bitching about it. When I like a service, I see no reason to have it shut down.

  12. #13719

    Affirmative

    Quote Originally Posted by AceBox  [View Original Post]
    I like this new place. I visited and saw a pretty petite woman with sort of frizzy hair (appealing) who could not speak hardly any English, I mean really not even a few words. I forgot her name though, it might have been Ellen or something. She was very accessible throughout her decent massage. I think she even went over the hour. I was happy with it. I left a standard tip.

    I have to say that I also saw and said hi to a pretty gorgeous leggy and cheerful girl who gave me a big smile. She was dressed in daisy dukes and a tank top and had a really great body including some great tits. Like I say, I was happy with my massage but this one I saw on the way in was just a peach and I would love to get a chance to see her. If anyone knows who I am talking about by all means I would love to know.
    I too had a wonderful experience at this establishment withiirl ng the past week. The tradition of NH lives on. These ladies give great massages, a full hour, and no haggling. I recognized one old friend from NH although I saw a different girl. The massage I got could not have been better and the level of energy and skill were outstanding.

    It's the attitude of the girls at this place that sets them apart.

    As I was leaving on Sat evening I saw what I assume was the owner at the front desk. Quite a striking woman and was dressed more like a restaurant owner than a mammasan. She was most gracious and clearly interested in repeat business.

    They are not exactly in an obscure location so one wonders what the neighbors will think. I could hear the door buzzer go off repeatedly during my hour so it's hard to believe the flurry of single men won't attract attention from the condo owners pretty much on all sides.

    Sleeker.

  13. #13718

    She's "Got Milk", but not into Milking

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHound  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...onals/26088887

    Has anyone tried her out yet? Those tits look amazing. Please let me know she is fun or just teasing to get you in the door.
    I've had a session with her and though she provided a decent massage I got nothing else. She allows self-serve with some OTC roaming but nothing more. No teasing or brushing even. Nice looking gal though a little thicker than her pictures let on. It seemed like the session was going nowhere when I started roaming, without resistance. That when she said "That's all! Were you expecting more? She was open about the roaming but adamant about SS. All in all, though more visits may lead to more, not worth investing $/ hr to find out. (2 tip).

    Hope this helps. I'm sure many were curious, as was I. Had to find out for myself.

    BTW, this is my 1st post. Found this forum not long ago. Have been around the block and though you won't see me posting often about the typical spots, as most of you guy have covered the bases here, if I can provide intel on lesser / un-reviewed places, I will. Enjoy!

  14. #13717

    Belmonst Spa

    I like this new place. I visited and saw a pretty petite woman with sort of frizzy hair (appealing) who could not speak hardly any English, I mean really not even a few words. I forgot her name though, it might have been Ellen or something. She was very accessible throughout her decent massage. I think she even went over the hour. I was happy with it. I left a standard tip.

    I have to say that I also saw and said hi to a pretty gorgeous leggy and cheerful girl who gave me a big smile. She was dressed in daisy dukes and a tank top and had a really great body including some great tits. Like I say, I was happy with my massage but this one I saw on the way in was just a peach and I would love to get a chance to see her. If anyone knows who I am talking about by all means I would love to know.

  15. #13716
    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    When I first joined these boards I posted my reviews in a cryptic way that I thought was "hint laden" enough for mongers to figure out, but didn't make things so obvious for LEO. That was a stupid idea, and Kellster explained why very well (and was nice about it). I appreciate the reports that make it easier for me so. Duh. I need to create reports that make it easier for you all.

    I like Bob's point that if the place is publicly advertising, it's not like they're trying to hide, so no reason not to post links, addresses, etc. Any cop with 1/2 a brain can access this page and every other one they want to access, if they want it it's here for the taking along with a bajillion other places on the Interwebs. Just protect the individuals and providers that are obviously UTR and wish to remain so.

    OH BY THE WAY this is my first post as a senior... YEAHHHH BOYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ... I feel so grown up now.
    Exactly! I try to be cool about it because everyone is new at first at posting- even though those type of cryptic reports frustrate the hell out of me. I'm glad you saw my point. Your posts are way better by the way- well done. Makes it easier for all of us when we use the search button to do research as well. The powers that be- know about these places. They have to- so I think it's being naive to assume that's not the case. Certain places might even take some cashola under the table to let them operate- I don't know. They do that stuff in the movies so anything is possible. Like I said you don't have to go into graphic detail when you write a report, but mentioning some of the basics like where you went, who you saw, how she looked thin or fat, young or old, how it was- good or bad quality, did you leave satisfied, how much you tipped, would you repeat, etc. That should be a given in any report.

    Okay I've cluttered up this forum enough with these type of posts. Let's get back to seeing reviews boys. Congrats on being a senior! Too bad us senior members can't get discounts on massages haha!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape