Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1080

    Who knew

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitthat  [View Original Post]
    There really is no SSUTR. It's all a clever ploy ....
    Gold star for hitthat.

  2. #1079
    Quote Originally Posted by ScFlyer  [View Original Post]
    I was told I don't review anyone except kris. So here's a review on Lexie.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ville/13098843

    I had a dream that Lexie texted me a week and a half ago. She said she was clean now and needed $. I was reluctant to see her because of past history (drugs). So I meet her and picked her up in Titusville. When I dreamed dreamed about her she was off drugs and gained some weight. She has a meth mouth from before. We went to my home and talked for awhile. She was nicer. Lack of drugs. Off went the clothes BBBJ and the a little covered doggy. Cleaned up and took her home. She texted me a few days ago. She needs money for her kid. Won't repeat.
    Lexie's older pictures. About 6 months ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  3. #1078
    Quote Originally Posted by Kable  [View Original Post]
    Can you give me her details on backpage.
    Hi would also like to get a hold ssutr? What's the best why to contact her?

  4. #1077

    Honorable mention. Miss Patience

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...Patience-.html

    Patience has made her return to the classifieds.

    Available to SM and verifiable mongers.

    Damn that ass looks good.

  5. #1076

    A Friend Of Mine Is Visiting For Couple Days

    A Provider friend of mine is visiting for couple days doing the Tourist thing. She has a Lady friend with her. Seniors PM me if your interested.

    23,4'8. 100 lbs Ultimate Spinner, Clean and GFE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gallery_63084_1434_160316.jpg‎   gallery_63084_1434_20454.jpg.png‎   H.jpg‎  

  6. #1075

    Ssutr

    How would someone get hold off Ssutr?

  7. #1074

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Let's see I'll make this short an sweet being that we all know her by now an she is a really great provider. Please forgive me cause I am late on this review. But I had the chance to see her last week an once again as many times before I had another amazing time in a very nice hotel not far from where her old house use to be which was nice that I was also able to stop by bass pro as well. My hour with her was well spent as always she's very pleasing an accommodating. We chatted for a bit an she did go on to tell me that she is looking for some more business so hopefully some of you that haven't try her. Get the chance to try her now. As always stay safe friends.
    I used to see Stephanie at pmc could you send me her contact onfo.

  8. #1073
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodeo13  [View Original Post]
    After jumping through many hoops and climbing over many fences I finally got to meet SSUTR, it was well worth the trouble, she is incredible, sensual, soft, sexy and for the time that I spent with her I felt like I was the center of her universe, what a GREAT experience, thank you SSUTR, I'll back.
    Can you give me her details on backpage.

  9. #1072

    Ssutr?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodeo13  [View Original Post]
    After jumping through many hoops and climbing over many fences I finally got to meet SSUTR, it was well worth the trouble, she is incredible, sensual, soft, sexy and for the time that I spent with her I felt like I was the center of her universe, what a GREAT experience, thank you SSUTR, I'll back.
    Can anyone put me in touch with this itty bitty gal?

  10. #1071

    SSUTR vs CrazyWet

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCondom  [View Original Post]
    I have a question for any brothers who have seen SSUTR and CrazyWet. Which experience do you think is better and why. I have read reviews for both and they both seem like a good time. From my point of view they both look very similar but Crazy is younger.

    I'm going to see both and make my mind up as to who is the better provider but info as to who I should experience first would be appreciated.
    I'm not sure my answer will help you decide LOL. SSUTR is about 5' tall, petite, 25-30, and Phillapino. CrazyWet as about 5'7", slim, around 20, and a latina from New York. Crazywet has lower rates, but the sessions are shorter. They are both great kissers with great skills. Even though they are different, I don't think you can go wrong with either one. I would be happy to spend time with either of these pretty ladies.

  11. #1070

    No way I'd even suggest it.

    Quote Originally Posted by YinYang76  [View Original Post]
    Try having them at the same time. It'll be interesting the response you get for the suggestion.
    Shit man, Amor would likely put a frying pan upside my head if I suggested it. Not to mention she would probably never speak to me again.

  12. #1069

    Tag

    Quote Originally Posted by YinYang76  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify though I'm talking about tag teaming crazy wet and amour. The ssutr is great by herself. Personally I like her over Kris in looks talent and personality. To each there own though.
    This is too funny. Good luck. Lmfao.

  13. #1068
    Quote Originally Posted by YinYang76  [View Original Post]
    Try having them at the same time. It'll be interesting the response you get for the suggestion.
    Just to clarify though I'm talking about tag teaming crazy wet and amour. The ssutr is great by herself. Personally I like her over Kris in looks talent and personality. To each there own though.

  14. #1067

    Dynamic duo

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer  [View Original Post]
    Kris is cheaper and has a more attractive face but SSUTR has nicer tits and is a better fuck. Both do CIM with spit. SSUTR might allow greek, Kris does not. Both talk too much about their personal problems. Kris is much younger, but that is not always a good thing. I like both, but haven't seen either in several months. Kris upcharges for facials. I'm guessing SSUTR would not. Neither compares to Amor in attractiveness, physique, or fuck skills. Haven't seen her in months, either. I've been laying low and only doing the rare AMP. Just not enough good, fresh talent in Brevard.

    BTW Capt, your mailbox is full.
    Try having them at the same time. It'll be interesting the response you get for the suggestion.

  15. #1066

    More than a week old and no one answered Capt's question.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCondom  [View Original Post]
    I have a question for any brothers who have seen SSUTR and CrazyWet. Which experience do you think is better and why. I have read reviews for both and they both seem like a good time. From my point of view they both look very similar but Crazy is younger.

    I'm going to see both and make my mind up as to who is the better provider but info as to who I should experience first would be appreciated.
    Kris is cheaper and has a more attractive face but SSUTR has nicer tits and is a better fuck. Both do CIM with spit. SSUTR might allow greek, Kris does not. Both talk too much about their personal problems. Kris is much younger, but that is not always a good thing. I like both, but haven't seen either in several months. Kris upcharges for facials. I'm guessing SSUTR would not. Neither compares to Amor in attractiveness, physique, or fuck skills. Haven't seen her in months, either. I've been laying low and only doing the rare AMP. Just not enough good, fresh talent in Brevard.

    BTW Capt, your mailbox is full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape