Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1076

    A Friend Of Mine Is Visiting For Couple Days

    A Provider friend of mine is visiting for couple days doing the Tourist thing. She has a Lady friend with her. Seniors PM me if your interested.

    23,4'8. 100 lbs Ultimate Spinner, Clean and GFE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gallery_63084_1434_160316.jpg‎   gallery_63084_1434_20454.jpg.png‎   H.jpg‎  

  2. #1075

    Ssutr

    How would someone get hold off Ssutr?

  3. #1074

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Let's see I'll make this short an sweet being that we all know her by now an she is a really great provider. Please forgive me cause I am late on this review. But I had the chance to see her last week an once again as many times before I had another amazing time in a very nice hotel not far from where her old house use to be which was nice that I was also able to stop by bass pro as well. My hour with her was well spent as always she's very pleasing an accommodating. We chatted for a bit an she did go on to tell me that she is looking for some more business so hopefully some of you that haven't try her. Get the chance to try her now. As always stay safe friends.
    I used to see Stephanie at pmc could you send me her contact onfo.

  4. #1073
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodeo13  [View Original Post]
    After jumping through many hoops and climbing over many fences I finally got to meet SSUTR, it was well worth the trouble, she is incredible, sensual, soft, sexy and for the time that I spent with her I felt like I was the center of her universe, what a GREAT experience, thank you SSUTR, I'll back.
    Can you give me her details on backpage.

  5. #1072

    Ssutr?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodeo13  [View Original Post]
    After jumping through many hoops and climbing over many fences I finally got to meet SSUTR, it was well worth the trouble, she is incredible, sensual, soft, sexy and for the time that I spent with her I felt like I was the center of her universe, what a GREAT experience, thank you SSUTR, I'll back.
    Can anyone put me in touch with this itty bitty gal?

  6. #1071

    SSUTR vs CrazyWet

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCondom  [View Original Post]
    I have a question for any brothers who have seen SSUTR and CrazyWet. Which experience do you think is better and why. I have read reviews for both and they both seem like a good time. From my point of view they both look very similar but Crazy is younger.

    I'm going to see both and make my mind up as to who is the better provider but info as to who I should experience first would be appreciated.
    I'm not sure my answer will help you decide LOL. SSUTR is about 5' tall, petite, 25-30, and Phillapino. CrazyWet as about 5'7", slim, around 20, and a latina from New York. Crazywet has lower rates, but the sessions are shorter. They are both great kissers with great skills. Even though they are different, I don't think you can go wrong with either one. I would be happy to spend time with either of these pretty ladies.

  7. #1070

    No way I'd even suggest it.

    Quote Originally Posted by YinYang76  [View Original Post]
    Try having them at the same time. It'll be interesting the response you get for the suggestion.
    Shit man, Amor would likely put a frying pan upside my head if I suggested it. Not to mention she would probably never speak to me again.

  8. #1069

    Tag

    Quote Originally Posted by YinYang76  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify though I'm talking about tag teaming crazy wet and amour. The ssutr is great by herself. Personally I like her over Kris in looks talent and personality. To each there own though.
    This is too funny. Good luck. Lmfao.

  9. #1068
    Quote Originally Posted by YinYang76  [View Original Post]
    Try having them at the same time. It'll be interesting the response you get for the suggestion.
    Just to clarify though I'm talking about tag teaming crazy wet and amour. The ssutr is great by herself. Personally I like her over Kris in looks talent and personality. To each there own though.

  10. #1067

    Dynamic duo

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer  [View Original Post]
    Kris is cheaper and has a more attractive face but SSUTR has nicer tits and is a better fuck. Both do CIM with spit. SSUTR might allow greek, Kris does not. Both talk too much about their personal problems. Kris is much younger, but that is not always a good thing. I like both, but haven't seen either in several months. Kris upcharges for facials. I'm guessing SSUTR would not. Neither compares to Amor in attractiveness, physique, or fuck skills. Haven't seen her in months, either. I've been laying low and only doing the rare AMP. Just not enough good, fresh talent in Brevard.

    BTW Capt, your mailbox is full.
    Try having them at the same time. It'll be interesting the response you get for the suggestion.

  11. #1066

    More than a week old and no one answered Capt's question.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCondom  [View Original Post]
    I have a question for any brothers who have seen SSUTR and CrazyWet. Which experience do you think is better and why. I have read reviews for both and they both seem like a good time. From my point of view they both look very similar but Crazy is younger.

    I'm going to see both and make my mind up as to who is the better provider but info as to who I should experience first would be appreciated.
    Kris is cheaper and has a more attractive face but SSUTR has nicer tits and is a better fuck. Both do CIM with spit. SSUTR might allow greek, Kris does not. Both talk too much about their personal problems. Kris is much younger, but that is not always a good thing. I like both, but haven't seen either in several months. Kris upcharges for facials. I'm guessing SSUTR would not. Neither compares to Amor in attractiveness, physique, or fuck skills. Haven't seen her in months, either. I've been laying low and only doing the rare AMP. Just not enough good, fresh talent in Brevard.

    BTW Capt, your mailbox is full.

  12. #1065

    Better of Two Worlds.

    I have a question for any brothers who have seen SSUTR and CrazyWet. Which experience do you think is better and why. I have read reviews for both and they both seem like a good time. From my point of view they both look very similar but Crazy is younger.

    I'm going to see both and make my mind up as to who is the better provider but info as to who I should experience first would be appreciated.

  13. #1064

    Ssutr

    After jumping through many hoops and climbing over many fences I finally got to meet SSUTR, it was well worth the trouble, she is incredible, sensual, soft, sexy and for the time that I spent with her I felt like I was the center of her universe, what a GREAT experience, thank you SSUTR, I'll 🐝back.

  14. #1063

    Erin

    A couple of months ago Big Dog2 posted an interesting report of a meeting with Erin, a 40 year old he met at a local gas station. They repaired to his place and had some adult fun. He was kind enough to give me her digits and, when I returned to Melbourne, I texted her to see what would happen. I was worried that she would be offended by my suggestion that she might be a companion for "generous gentlemen. " She didn't reply right away but eventually we agreed to meet for drinks at TGI Fridays. I must have passed inspection as she agreed to follow me to my condo for some adult activity. When we arrived there it was evident that we had not discussed financial arrangements so we got that our of the way and headed to the playroom. She has a bangin' body complete with massive bolt-ons. She is slender but stacked if that makes sense. She had few rules and, in her haste to meet me at the restaurant, had forgotten to bring covers or lube. She is "no kids tight" and probably could have used some lube but we made do with the tools we had. Soon she was gripped with a full-body orgasm. She was quick to return the favor and we both laid together spent and content. Thanks, Big Dog, for this wonderful referral. Brothers, this girl is the real deal. PM me for digits.

  15. #1062

    If Only

    Quote Originally Posted by BoaterBw  [View Original Post]
    This is too funny. Last time I was in Palam Bay for some are&are I stopped in to Bass Pro as an add on to my trip to the area. Pussy, Fishing and Hunting must all go together!
    It were a one-stop shop!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape