Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1065

    Better of Two Worlds.

    I have a question for any brothers who have seen SSUTR and CrazyWet. Which experience do you think is better and why. I have read reviews for both and they both seem like a good time. From my point of view they both look very similar but Crazy is younger.

    I'm going to see both and make my mind up as to who is the better provider but info as to who I should experience first would be appreciated.

  2. #1064

    Ssutr

    After jumping through many hoops and climbing over many fences I finally got to meet SSUTR, it was well worth the trouble, she is incredible, sensual, soft, sexy and for the time that I spent with her I felt like I was the center of her universe, what a GREAT experience, thank you SSUTR, I'll 🐝back.

  3. #1063

    Erin

    A couple of months ago Big Dog2 posted an interesting report of a meeting with Erin, a 40 year old he met at a local gas station. They repaired to his place and had some adult fun. He was kind enough to give me her digits and, when I returned to Melbourne, I texted her to see what would happen. I was worried that she would be offended by my suggestion that she might be a companion for "generous gentlemen. " She didn't reply right away but eventually we agreed to meet for drinks at TGI Fridays. I must have passed inspection as she agreed to follow me to my condo for some adult activity. When we arrived there it was evident that we had not discussed financial arrangements so we got that our of the way and headed to the playroom. She has a bangin' body complete with massive bolt-ons. She is slender but stacked if that makes sense. She had few rules and, in her haste to meet me at the restaurant, had forgotten to bring covers or lube. She is "no kids tight" and probably could have used some lube but we made do with the tools we had. Soon she was gripped with a full-body orgasm. She was quick to return the favor and we both laid together spent and content. Thanks, Big Dog, for this wonderful referral. Brothers, this girl is the real deal. PM me for digits.

  4. #1062

    If Only

    Quote Originally Posted by BoaterBw  [View Original Post]
    This is too funny. Last time I was in Palam Bay for some are&are I stopped in to Bass Pro as an add on to my trip to the area. Pussy, Fishing and Hunting must all go together!
    It were a one-stop shop!

  5. #1061

    Bass Pro Add On

    Quote Originally Posted by GalWatcher  [View Original Post]
    Laughing at the "stop by Bass Pro as well" comment. Hilarious PB. Some people thing that may be irrelevant, but I think that is important!! You can never have too many trips to Bass Pro!
    This is too funny. Last time I was in Palam Bay for some are&are I stopped in to Bass Pro as an add on to my trip to the area. Pussy, Fishing and Hunting must all go together!

  6. #1060
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLou  [View Original Post]
    I like going to ass pro more than bass pro. I bet pb spent more time at bass pro than with her LOL.
    LOL actually not this time. I just needed ammo so I was in and out in no time.

  7. #1059

    Ass pro

    I like going to ass pro more than bass pro. I bet pb spent more time at bass pro than with her LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by GalWatcher  [View Original Post]
    Laughing at the "stop by Bass Pro as well" comment. Hilarious PB. Some people thing that may be irrelevant, but I think that is important!! You can never have too many trips to Bass Pro!

  8. #1058
    Laughing at the "stop by Bass Pro as well" comment. Hilarious PB. Some people thing that may be irrelevant, but I think that is important!! You can never have too many trips to Bass Pro!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Let's see I'll make this short an sweet being that we all know her by now an she is a really great provider. Please forgive me cause I am late on this review. But I had the chance to see her last week an once again as many times before I had another amazing time in a very nice hotel not far from where her old house use to be which was nice that I was also able to stop by bass pro as well. My hour with her was well spent as always she's very pleasing an accommodating. We chatted for a bit an she did go on to tell me that she is looking for some more business so hopefully some of you that haven't try her. Get the chance to try her now. As always stay safe friends.

  9. #1057

    PMC Stephaine

    Let's see I'll make this short an sweet being that we all know her by now an she is a really great provider. Please forgive me cause I am late on this review. But I had the chance to see her last week an once again as many times before I had another amazing time in a very nice hotel not far from where her old house use to be which was nice that I was also able to stop by bass pro as well. My hour with her was well spent as always she's very pleasing an accommodating. We chatted for a bit an she did go on to tell me that she is looking for some more business so hopefully some of you that haven't try her. Get the chance to try her now. As always stay safe friends.

  10. #1056
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingScotsman  [View Original Post]
    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...62015/12840182

    Miss Tapanga - Dispelling rumours and douchebagery that have been swirling around since this Fathers Day.

    Very rarely will you ever see me go out on a limb and try to help one of these girls. I am better known as a no nonse straight, tell it like it is monger with some attitude. Some of you hate me for it and others appreciate me, but my reviews have always been spot on. I have mongered every type of lady out there from SW's to frontpage to famous utr's and gentleman's club girls.

    I've know Tapanga for a while and know more about her than most. The Drama that's swirling around is complete bullshit and untrue. She is a good girl, actually saving money to go back to college, she wants a future for herself and child and would never rip somebody off or show them a bad time. She's a rare diamond who actually enjoys meeting new people and having fun. The guy that was mentioned some time ago is actually her child's uncle, we mongers can be a quirky bunch when we see a guy hanging around an sp. Can any of you think of a better person to babysit a kid other than family?, no I think not.

    I watched Tapangas old ad with the low quality pics for 30 days and then my curiosity got me. Long and short of it is I am the one that took her new pics. 1 of you all hate me for it because you kept her to yourself. Well just remember she put herself on frontpage before I ever got to her. It would be nice to see this girl get back into college where she belongs.

    As you all are aware she has in call and out call and flexible availability, she will do you no wrong and show you a good time. All items are on the menu for mutual dining satisfaction. Be advised that just because she's on frontpage doesn't make her high mileage, she is actually very selective and will ask you to voice verify.

    The long and the short is if your putting off a visit you are missing out on an above average experience. If your into playing games and giving poor attitude I suggest you don't.

    So am I white knighting?; I don't know. But She is a friend of mine, I know her well and she deserves your time and a fair shake.
    Thank you for this report. Yours is the voice of reason and I placed much credence in your findings. I'm fairly new in this wonderful pastime and it has enriched my life. So far I have had a great time and I've avoided many of the pitfalls of this endeavor. This is due to my diligent research of reports from yourself and from other valued sm's. So far I have not been robbed, mugged or had my picture emblazoned on the front page of Florida Today. Thank you. I have had 4 ncns in Orlando, three of them by the same sp. I had an one hour dream that only lasted for 10 minutes in Melbourne but I chalk them up to experience and treat them as part of my learning curve.

  11. #1055

    *Miss Tapanga

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...62015/12840182

    Miss Tapanga - Dispelling rumours and douchebagery that have been swirling around since this Fathers Day.

    Very rarely will you ever see me go out on a limb and try to help one of these girls. I am better known as a no nonse straight, tell it like it is monger with some attitude. Some of you hate me for it and others appreciate me, but my reviews have always been spot on. I have mongered every type of lady out there from SW's to frontpage to famous utr's and gentleman's club girls.

    I've know Tapanga for a while and know more about her than most. The Drama that's swirling around is complete bullshit and untrue. She is a good girl, actually saving money to go back to college, she wants a future for herself and child and would never rip somebody off or show them a bad time. She's a rare diamond who actually enjoys meeting new people and having fun. The guy that was mentioned some time ago is actually her child's uncle, we mongers can be a quirky bunch when we see a guy hanging around an sp. Can any of you think of a better person to babysit a kid other than family?, no I think not.

    I watched Tapangas old ad with the low quality pics for 30 days and then my curiosity got me. Long and short of it is I am the one that took her new pics. 1 of you all hate me for it because you kept her to yourself. Well just remember she put herself on frontpage before I ever got to her. It would be nice to see this girl get back into college where she belongs.

    As you all are aware she has in call and out call and flexible availability, she will do you no wrong and show you a good time. All items are on the menu for mutual dining satisfaction. Be advised that just because she's on frontpage doesn't make her high mileage, she is actually very selective and will ask you to voice verify.

    The long and the short is if your putting off a visit you are missing out on an above average experience. If your into playing games and giving poor attitude I suggest you don't.

    So am I white knighting?; I don't know. But She is a friend of mine, I know her well and she deserves your time and a fair shake.

  12. #1054

    Going Crazywet third visit

    Gentlemen, do yourself a favor and go visit this young lady. Third visit with her and it just keeps getting better and better. Full GFE and great communication. I am very glad she is back. Search for reviews in the positive escort section, and the escort classified add with comments reviews section. I will return to visit her every chance I get.

    GK195.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...his-a-try.html
    Last edited by GreenKnight195; 06-22-15 at 19:49. Reason: clarification

  13. #1053
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 34

    Titusville

    Any one have any info they can share of anyone in Titusville area. I'm not looking for the normal SW but something a little more not at used looking please share or inbox me thanks.

    The.

  14. #1052

    Florida recruit

    Hey bro, your mail box is full can't send to ya.

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit  [View Original Post]
    I have known her for years, she actually used to do regular work for me.

    I've no idea what her rates are, I do know she's got some weight issues which can be overlooked because she has huge breasts and will deep throat you dry, multiple times, if you can handle it.

    Go for it.

  15. #1051
    Quote Originally Posted by JayStrykerHard  [View Original Post]
    She offers a definitely enthusiastically exciting trip to Greece, and her port accommodates larger cruise ships.
    She visited me a few times when I used to live in the Melbourne area. We still meet every now and then, she's thin and a warrior!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape