Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,416 to 26,430 of 40026
-
06-25-15 10:25 #13611Senior Member

Posts: 85A Spa Franklin Park
I went by yesterday and there was an orange sticker on the door from the city of F. P. I didn't get out of the car to read but it looked like they were closed. So I went to Mt. P. and went to New Life. Had a good experience with standard finish. I will go by A Spa again in a few days and report.
-
06-25-15 09:46 #13610Senior Member

Posts: 230Near Midway airport
I will be in town in September and wondering if there is anything near Midway Airport in the way of AMPs or apartments. Back Page would be OK. I am not familiar with the area so guidance.
Guidance would be very much appreciated.
-
06-25-15 01:28 #13609Senior Member

Posts: 311Ruby
I had asked back in May about Ruby on Archer to see if this place was still open. I was in CT and decided to try them again. There was two lady's one with long hair and one with very short hair. I pulled Tina the one with very short hair. Paid for the half and off we were. Massage was very weak and after about 7 minutes she has me turn over. Starts on the front with some very light teasing and then she just goes for it. No talk of tip right away but she did mention. 6 about half way in. I guess she thought I would be too into it to talk her down. She was wrong. I said no way. 4 is all you will get. She giggled and kept going. Good rhythm two handed technique. Clean up and then back to more lame massage skills. She was in her 40's and about a 4-6 in looks.
Originally Posted by Cdmanoise
[View Original Post]
One thing I did notice was that after the hot towel clean up she gave me a dry towel which I used thoroughly to clean the mess while she stepped out for water. She knew I used it and while I got dressed she folded it and put it right back on the bed for the next guy. I didn't react fast enough and should of pointed it out to her but did not. Sorry to the next guy so just heads up with this or any AMP fellows.
-
06-24-15 11:50 #13608Regular Member

Posts: 11I will TOFTT. Any tips on how to ask for this girl? This will be my first visit to LUX. Any help would be appreciated!!
Originally Posted by Mmaforever
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-15 11:40 #13607Senior Member

Posts: 81Thanks Wolf. I meant to show this one as the third. They sure like to show off the tata's on their ads but sounds more like a legit place on the phone.
Originally Posted by Werewolf0956
[View Original Post]
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...quare/27923849
-
06-24-15 09:48 #13606Senior Member

Posts: 99Ina / Diana
The second one has some reviews on a massage board and marked as legit. YMMV.
Originally Posted by HappyHound
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-15 02:41 #13605Senior Member

Posts: 311When I was at a New York apartmenr with multiple room. I overheard about 3-4 Indian guys walk in at the same time. They were asking for a discount because there was so many of them at once. This might of been the angle here or other similar locations.
Originally Posted by Langley08
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-15 18:19 #13604Senior Member

Posts: 102Sorry I seen different guys different cars on muiltpe occasions, not the two Indian kids.
Originally Posted by Langley08
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-15 18:15 #13603Senior Member

Posts: 102Pt
When to the pine I few time over last two months or so alway fun time if ther not packed, one time I went three guys stand in waitin room, told to come back well I leave then other leave and these two Indian young guy leave and get in same car?? You thinks they go ther together to tag team or just go there together to save gas?? So any how iam in the area so I drive by sometimes to see what's up but I seen guys sit in there cars on multiple occasions one was there when I went in and there when I left. I don't if uncle or just some neighbors that want it gone.
-
06-23-15 16:46 #13602Senior Member

Posts: 348Renew in Oak Park
Tried my luck once again at Renew just off 290 and saw Sheri again. Remembering me she was much more engaging, decent massage and more teasing before the flip. Takes her time two hand massaging down low before finishing with one hand. HE is all I can gathering is available, unless someone else knows better. 40 +40.
-
06-23-15 12:26 #13601Regular Member

Posts: 8Oki doki spa 1446 w chicago ave 312-929-3462
-only ask for kiki aka judy aka hongjiao-she does the outcalls-beautiful! Tell me how she does.
Originally Posted by Alamassage1
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-15 12:02 #13600Senior Member

Posts: 226Alabama senior member requesting help
Hi, I will be staying at a hotel next to Ohare airport without a car. Could anybody recommend a non full service outcall sensual massage girl that I could trust. Please post or pm and don't hesitate to ask me for any hep in Alabama. Thanks.
-
06-22-15 16:29 #13599Senior Member

Posts: 675Lux gold!
I go to lux weekly and see my atf girl who will do anything and everything with me. Sorry not giving her name but she used to be a yun and her name there started with a J.
Anyways after she wants me to meet new girl as always but I never want to see anyone because her skills and menu are unforgetable. I say ok and in walks the drop dead hottest asian I've only seen like this in the av movies. A 10. Smoking bod and could not be 25. Face like an angel.
Sadly I don't know her name but she was in a red dress and if see her she will be your little blue pill.
Someone must toftt here and tell me about her. I want to but would feel bad. As hot as she is I'm sure as hell positive she won't have the skills my girl has LOL.
-
06-22-15 15:24 #13598Senior Member

Posts: 81Intel?
Any body have any experience with either of these places.
http://chicago.backpage.com/HealthSe...ation/27807770
https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5077811955.html
https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5077811955.html (on this one, Hadit and Stacy are always showing off their tata's).
I have talked to all of them on the phone and they make it sound like it is 100% therapeutic with no extras.
-
06-22-15 13:31 #13597Senior Member

Posts: 41Visiting
Visiting from Indy; looking for MP with. Downtown. Unfamiliar with the area. Recommendations by PM please.
Thanks.
Z.












Reply With Quote






