Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13597

    Visiting

    Visiting from Indy; looking for MP with. Downtown. Unfamiliar with the area. Recommendations by PM please.

    Thanks.

    Z.

  2. #13596
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapscal  [View Original Post]
    So. I've dreamt about AMPs and in calls from BP. But I've never visited an apartments asian massage. So I looked online and found a number. Most reviewers called the guy that runs it "Mike". Don't know if he was that "Mike" but he was asian. And he kept telling me I had to go to the website first. Can anyone clue me in on this and how I can participate. He just kept hanging up 9 and me but would never tell me what website he was talking about. PM me please for help. Thanks.
    Look up Korean Palace.

  3. #13595

    Apartment Asians

    So. I've dreamt about AMPs and in calls from BP. But I've never visited an apartments asian massage. So I looked online and found a number. Most reviewers called the guy that runs it "Mike". Don't know if he was that "Mike" but he was asian. And he kept telling me I had to go to the website first. Can anyone clue me in on this and how I can participate. He just kept hanging up 9 and me but would never tell me what website he was talking about. PM me please for help. Thanks.

  4. #13594
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    How have I never heard of this place? I must not be able to interpret the initials haha.
    Nice place and good massage just avoid the chick named Ming think that's her name, as she doesn't really like to play.

  5. #13593

    Western and irving

    Anyone been to Linda's since the reopening? Thinking of heading there next week if it's worth it. Thanks!

  6. #13592

    Say what?

    Quote Originally Posted by PuraVida  [View Original Post]
    After driving past this place a dozen times and after the recent review, I decided to give it a try. Door fee. 7 wasn't offered an option of TS or any other add on. Therapist was cute with a great body. About 7-8 on the scale. The massage was good. I rarely strike out at AMPs, but it was clear that I wasn't recognized upon entry. I gave all the right signals and was teased quite a bit. In the end, I was offered some assistance which I accepted. I was promised a better session next time. I will be back. The place is spotless and new. It has a large TS room. I was offered the TS after. The talent is tops for an AMP. My tip was lighter than standard as I promised my tip would be better next time too.
    How have I never heard of this place? I must not be able to interpret the initials haha.

  7. #13591
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    It's definitely not closed. Re-opened with same owner / mgr / mms (you'll know her by various names) and some of the same staff, it's just that some have scattered.

    Eg, the place you mentioned.

    BB.
    NH is still open, but it was busted and the only two worth seeing ain't there anymore so it might as well be closed.

  8. #13590

    NH not closed down

    Quote Originally Posted by Lowkeyx  [View Original Post]
    I don't think they closed down. I was a frequent visitor there but they hinted at moving. I think I have an idea of where they went. I was driving by another place and saw some of our old favorites. I think it was anna and sara if those names ring a bell. I luckily saw them closing up and turning off a sign as I was driving. I will check it out and post my findings. If you get a chance to check it out before me its along belmont and too far off. Ill most likely check it out tomorrow
    It's definitely not closed. Re-opened with same owner / mgr / mms (you'll know her by various names) and some of the same staff, it's just that some have scattered.

    Eg, the place you mentioned.

    BB.

  9. #13589

    Milwaukee around Fullerton

    Met a half Japanese half Chinese girl -- around 28-32 and after a mediocre (from a massage quallity standpoint) but uncovered and pretty interesting massage, the standard finish was delivered.

    Tough to find that age group in the AMPs in this town so wanted to share.

    Jcon51.

  10. #13588

    NH and Zues

    I don't think they closed down. I was a frequent visitor there but they hinted at moving. I think I have an idea of where they went. I was driving by another place and saw some of our old favorites. I think it was anna and sara if those names ring a bell. I luckily saw them closing up and turning off a sign as I was driving. I will check it out and post my findings. If you get a chance to check it out before me its along belmont and too far off. Ill most likely check it out tomorrow.

    Thanks to the reviews here I hit up zues for some latina action. It was ok. They only offered a half hour for. 5 and it was not a very private room. I was not fond of people in the lobby being able to move a curtain and see what's going on in the room. The massage was slightly better than I thought. I drew Nancy and she seemed to have some massage training but only worked one day. She was not my type but at least younger than the other provider. Overall decent massage but xtras were offered for ridiculous rates in my opinion.

    Looks = 5.

    Massage = 6.

    Overall = 6.

    Extras offered.

    Standard = 50.

    Convertible = 100.

    Full = 150.

    NO FS by the way. It was not worth the other options so stuck with standard. Eventually worked my way to a convertible for no additional fee but took some convincing.

    SIDENOTE: For those who were a fan of Lena on Clybourn, she has moved but there is another girl Jennifer who I tried as well. TOFTT last weekend and she tried to ask for. 8 for a standard finish. Offered. 5 and was fine with it. Great massage and ok ending. Was not sensual at all and purely mechanical. Seemed like she was pumping for water which I hate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeker  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. The place had been mentioned her for at least five years and they have 40 plus reviews on the other site so I wouldn't think anything changed for our uncle. I'm leaning more towards somebody saying something a a CAPS meeting or calling up but I have no evidence to back that up.

  11. #13587
    Quote Originally Posted by Boone50  [View Original Post]
    I tried A new spa in Franklin Park. It's very similar to Sky1 in all ways but no 30 min special. They must have the same owner.

    Girls 6-8.

    Massage 1.

    Overall experience 9.
    I have been there three times and all a fun time. I agree with Girls 6-8 and massages have been a 4. Overall a nice new place hope it stays open.

  12. #13586

    Renew in Oak Park

    Decided to try Renew after a few reviews here, and based on proximity. First time I drew Alisa, about 40, awful massage, no teasing, had to put her hand on me and got a lame HJ.

    Called again a few days ago and a much more energetic girl answered so I went over and met Sheri, late-30's, great body. The massage was good but her hands move fast, it would be nice if she slowed down once in awhile, but she was thorough. Same thing as first time as I had to guide the hand and it was decent.

    40 + 40.

    Can any other services be had here?

  13. #13585

    S&L Nails

    Was in town and paid a visit to S&L based on other mongers reviews. Drew Heidi in a Red dress which showed her ass nicely. I was a bit unsure about her at first as she had a pissed off look on her face. However, after a bit of conversation she loosened up and became much more friendly. I have to say, I have had a good deal of massages but hers topped the list. This girl knows how to give a solid strong massage. If you don't like strong, don't ask her for that as rest assured it's strong! Massage skills 10+. Looks 9. Attitude 10 after warming her up. At the end, she gave the self service oil and signs. Not something I'm into, but after grabbing her hand and pushing the no self service she was very helpful. I would love to know if there is more on the table, as that red dress really made me want to whack that ass. She also has a very tiny mouth which looks like it would be interesting for a few moments of pleasure.

  14. #13584
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    I can't personally claim that I know for certain it was online attention, but that's the opinion shared with me by a couple of the (now-former) MTs I know from there. The MO of uncle leading up to the busts (there were multiple) had them spooked about "too much talking on the computer, too much trouble". The stories have me convinced it' was a factor.

    BB.
    Interesting. The place had been mentioned her for at least five years and they have 40 plus reviews on the other site so I wouldn't think anything changed for our uncle. I'm leaning more towards somebody saying something a a CAPS meeting or calling up but I have no evidence to back that up.

  15. #13583

    Franklin Park

    I tried A new spa in Franklin Park. It's very similar to Sky1 in all ways but no 30 min special. They must have the same owner.

    Girls 6-8.

    Massage 1.

    Overall experience 9.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape