Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13590

    NH not closed down

    Quote Originally Posted by Lowkeyx  [View Original Post]
    I don't think they closed down. I was a frequent visitor there but they hinted at moving. I think I have an idea of where they went. I was driving by another place and saw some of our old favorites. I think it was anna and sara if those names ring a bell. I luckily saw them closing up and turning off a sign as I was driving. I will check it out and post my findings. If you get a chance to check it out before me its along belmont and too far off. Ill most likely check it out tomorrow
    It's definitely not closed. Re-opened with same owner / mgr / mms (you'll know her by various names) and some of the same staff, it's just that some have scattered.

    Eg, the place you mentioned.

    BB.

  2. #13589

    Milwaukee around Fullerton

    Met a half Japanese half Chinese girl -- around 28-32 and after a mediocre (from a massage quallity standpoint) but uncovered and pretty interesting massage, the standard finish was delivered.

    Tough to find that age group in the AMPs in this town so wanted to share.

    Jcon51.

  3. #13588

    NH and Zues

    I don't think they closed down. I was a frequent visitor there but they hinted at moving. I think I have an idea of where they went. I was driving by another place and saw some of our old favorites. I think it was anna and sara if those names ring a bell. I luckily saw them closing up and turning off a sign as I was driving. I will check it out and post my findings. If you get a chance to check it out before me its along belmont and too far off. Ill most likely check it out tomorrow.

    Thanks to the reviews here I hit up zues for some latina action. It was ok. They only offered a half hour for. 5 and it was not a very private room. I was not fond of people in the lobby being able to move a curtain and see what's going on in the room. The massage was slightly better than I thought. I drew Nancy and she seemed to have some massage training but only worked one day. She was not my type but at least younger than the other provider. Overall decent massage but xtras were offered for ridiculous rates in my opinion.

    Looks = 5.

    Massage = 6.

    Overall = 6.

    Extras offered.

    Standard = 50.

    Convertible = 100.

    Full = 150.

    NO FS by the way. It was not worth the other options so stuck with standard. Eventually worked my way to a convertible for no additional fee but took some convincing.

    SIDENOTE: For those who were a fan of Lena on Clybourn, she has moved but there is another girl Jennifer who I tried as well. TOFTT last weekend and she tried to ask for. 8 for a standard finish. Offered. 5 and was fine with it. Great massage and ok ending. Was not sensual at all and purely mechanical. Seemed like she was pumping for water which I hate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeker  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. The place had been mentioned her for at least five years and they have 40 plus reviews on the other site so I wouldn't think anything changed for our uncle. I'm leaning more towards somebody saying something a a CAPS meeting or calling up but I have no evidence to back that up.

  4. #13587
    Quote Originally Posted by Boone50  [View Original Post]
    I tried A new spa in Franklin Park. It's very similar to Sky1 in all ways but no 30 min special. They must have the same owner.

    Girls 6-8.

    Massage 1.

    Overall experience 9.
    I have been there three times and all a fun time. I agree with Girls 6-8 and massages have been a 4. Overall a nice new place hope it stays open.

  5. #13586

    Renew in Oak Park

    Decided to try Renew after a few reviews here, and based on proximity. First time I drew Alisa, about 40, awful massage, no teasing, had to put her hand on me and got a lame HJ.

    Called again a few days ago and a much more energetic girl answered so I went over and met Sheri, late-30's, great body. The massage was good but her hands move fast, it would be nice if she slowed down once in awhile, but she was thorough. Same thing as first time as I had to guide the hand and it was decent.

    40 + 40.

    Can any other services be had here?

  6. #13585

    S&L Nails

    Was in town and paid a visit to S&L based on other mongers reviews. Drew Heidi in a Red dress which showed her ass nicely. I was a bit unsure about her at first as she had a pissed off look on her face. However, after a bit of conversation she loosened up and became much more friendly. I have to say, I have had a good deal of massages but hers topped the list. This girl knows how to give a solid strong massage. If you don't like strong, don't ask her for that as rest assured it's strong! Massage skills 10+. Looks 9. Attitude 10 after warming her up. At the end, she gave the self service oil and signs. Not something I'm into, but after grabbing her hand and pushing the no self service she was very helpful. I would love to know if there is more on the table, as that red dress really made me want to whack that ass. She also has a very tiny mouth which looks like it would be interesting for a few moments of pleasure.

  7. #13584
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    I can't personally claim that I know for certain it was online attention, but that's the opinion shared with me by a couple of the (now-former) MTs I know from there. The MO of uncle leading up to the busts (there were multiple) had them spooked about "too much talking on the computer, too much trouble". The stories have me convinced it' was a factor.

    BB.
    Interesting. The place had been mentioned her for at least five years and they have 40 plus reviews on the other site so I wouldn't think anything changed for our uncle. I'm leaning more towards somebody saying something a a CAPS meeting or calling up but I have no evidence to back that up.

  8. #13583

    Franklin Park

    I tried A new spa in Franklin Park. It's very similar to Sky1 in all ways but no 30 min special. They must have the same owner.

    Girls 6-8.

    Massage 1.

    Overall experience 9.

  9. #13582
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeker  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall NH getting more attention than in previous years. How do you know it wasn't the neighbors? To my knowledge there isn't a spa operating in such a relatively upscale / residential neighborhood. Many of the buildings on that block have condo's above the storefronts (or are condo buildings) and the neighbors couldn't have been blind to what was going on. There is the very busy brunch place next door and neighbors had to have seen the non stop single male traffic going in the front and the young attractive asian girls putting trash in the dumpster in the alley. Way too busy a block for this establishment.

    I'll miss the place and am disappointed like you. Just not sure how you came to the online conclusion unless you have inside info.
    I can't personally claim that I know for certain it was online attention, but that's the opinion shared with me by a couple of the (now-former) MTs I know from there. The MO of uncle leading up to the busts (there were multiple) had them spooked about "too much talking on the computer, too much trouble". The stories have me convinced it' was a factor.

    BB.

  10. #13581

    Move on

    Its changed. Move on. They all did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeker  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall NH getting more attention than in previous years. How do you know it wasn't the neighbors? To my knowledge there isn't a spa operating in such a relatively upscale / residential neighborhood. Many of the buildings on that block have condo's above the storefronts (or are condo buildings) and the neighbors couldn't have been blind to what was going on. There is the very busy brunch place next door and neighbors had to have seen the non stop single male traffic going in the front and the young attractive asian girls putting trash in the dumpster in the alley. Way too busy a block for this establishment.

    I'll miss the place and am disappointed like you. Just not sure how you came to the online conclusion unless you have inside info.

  11. #13580

    Curious, why do you think it was the online attention

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    No, the same owner is still there but most of the girls have moved on due to all the online attention and resulting visits from our uncle, as well as the extended closing.
    I don't recall NH getting more attention than in previous years. How do you know it wasn't the neighbors? To my knowledge there isn't a spa operating in such a relatively upscale / residential neighborhood. Many of the buildings on that block have condo's above the storefronts (or are condo buildings) and the neighbors couldn't have been blind to what was going on. There is the very busy brunch place next door and neighbors had to have seen the non stop single male traffic going in the front and the young attractive asian girls putting trash in the dumpster in the alley. Way too busy a block for this establishment.

    I'll miss the place and am disappointed like you. Just not sure how you came to the online conclusion unless you have inside info.

  12. #13579

    Close them all

    Shut them all down and start again.

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    No, the same owner is still there but most of the girls have moved on due to all the online attention and resulting visits from our uncle, as well as the extended closing.

  13. #13578

    Same owner

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeker  [View Original Post]
    That was the one reliable place in Chicago. Cute girls, great service, consistent, no haggling.

    I'm assuming they changed owners after that two month absence. Whoever owned it must have made a small fortune.
    No, the same owner is still there but most of the girls have moved on due to all the online attention and resulting visits from our uncle, as well as the extended closing.

  14. #13577

    Sad to hear.

    Quote Originally Posted by Starks  [View Original Post]
    Not a very good experience. Met at the door by a short heavy set women. No shower offered, just straight into the massage, which I didn't mind. She asked me if I wanted hard, with back walking, or soft. Since I like to have my back walked, I said hard. Big mistake. She seemed to think that walking a back meant that she just held on to the ceiling bars for support and walked on a person like you would on a sidewalk. Had to tell her to stop. After a while of her pushing on my back, she asked me to flip over. After enough proding and convincing she acted like she was trying to pull up a turnip. Never will return again.
    That was the one reliable place in Chicago. Cute girls, great service, consistent, no haggling.

    I'm assuming they changed owners after that two month absence. Whoever owned it must have made a small fortune.

  15. #13576

    No hope for New Hope

    Not a very good experience. Met at the door by a short heavy set women. No shower offered, just straight into the massage, which I didn't mind. She asked me if I wanted hard, with back walking, or soft. Since I like to have my back walked, I said hard. Big mistake. She seemed to think that walking a back meant that she just held on to the ceiling bars for support and walked on a person like you would on a sidewalk. Had to tell her to stop. After a while of her pushing on my back, she asked me to flip over. After enough proding and convincing she acted like she was trying to pull up a turnip. Never will return again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape