Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13603

    Pt

    When to the pine I few time over last two months or so alway fun time if ther not packed, one time I went three guys stand in waitin room, told to come back well I leave then other leave and these two Indian young guy leave and get in same car?? You thinks they go ther together to tag team or just go there together to save gas?? So any how iam in the area so I drive by sometimes to see what's up but I seen guys sit in there cars on multiple occasions one was there when I went in and there when I left. I don't if uncle or just some neighbors that want it gone.

  2. #13602

    Renew in Oak Park

    Tried my luck once again at Renew just off 290 and saw Sheri again. Remembering me she was much more engaging, decent massage and more teasing before the flip. Takes her time two hand massaging down low before finishing with one hand. HE is all I can gathering is available, unless someone else knows better. 40 +40.

  3. #13601

    Oki doki spa 1446 w chicago ave 312-929-3462

    Quote Originally Posted by Alamassage1  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I will be staying at a hotel next to Ohare airport without a car. Could anybody recommend a non full service outcall sensual massage girl that I could trust. Please post or pm and don't hesitate to ask me for any hep in Alabama. Thanks.
    -only ask for kiki aka judy aka hongjiao-she does the outcalls-beautiful! Tell me how she does.

  4. #13600

    Alabama senior member requesting help

    Hi, I will be staying at a hotel next to Ohare airport without a car. Could anybody recommend a non full service outcall sensual massage girl that I could trust. Please post or pm and don't hesitate to ask me for any hep in Alabama. Thanks.

  5. #13599

    Lux gold!

    I go to lux weekly and see my atf girl who will do anything and everything with me. Sorry not giving her name but she used to be a yun and her name there started with a J.

    Anyways after she wants me to meet new girl as always but I never want to see anyone because her skills and menu are unforgetable. I say ok and in walks the drop dead hottest asian I've only seen like this in the av movies. A 10. Smoking bod and could not be 25. Face like an angel.

    Sadly I don't know her name but she was in a red dress and if see her she will be your little blue pill.

    Someone must toftt here and tell me about her. I want to but would feel bad. As hot as she is I'm sure as hell positive she won't have the skills my girl has LOL.

  6. #13598

    Intel?

    Any body have any experience with either of these places.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/HealthSe...ation/27807770

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5077811955.html

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5077811955.html (on this one, Hadit and Stacy are always showing off their tata's).

    I have talked to all of them on the phone and they make it sound like it is 100% therapeutic with no extras.

  7. #13597

    Visiting

    Visiting from Indy; looking for MP with. Downtown. Unfamiliar with the area. Recommendations by PM please.

    Thanks.

    Z.

  8. #13596
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapscal  [View Original Post]
    So. I've dreamt about AMPs and in calls from BP. But I've never visited an apartments asian massage. So I looked online and found a number. Most reviewers called the guy that runs it "Mike". Don't know if he was that "Mike" but he was asian. And he kept telling me I had to go to the website first. Can anyone clue me in on this and how I can participate. He just kept hanging up 9 and me but would never tell me what website he was talking about. PM me please for help. Thanks.
    Look up Korean Palace.

  9. #13595

    Apartment Asians

    So. I've dreamt about AMPs and in calls from BP. But I've never visited an apartments asian massage. So I looked online and found a number. Most reviewers called the guy that runs it "Mike". Don't know if he was that "Mike" but he was asian. And he kept telling me I had to go to the website first. Can anyone clue me in on this and how I can participate. He just kept hanging up 9 and me but would never tell me what website he was talking about. PM me please for help. Thanks.

  10. #13594
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    How have I never heard of this place? I must not be able to interpret the initials haha.
    Nice place and good massage just avoid the chick named Ming think that's her name, as she doesn't really like to play.

  11. #13593

    Western and irving

    Anyone been to Linda's since the reopening? Thinking of heading there next week if it's worth it. Thanks!

  12. #13592

    Say what?

    Quote Originally Posted by PuraVida  [View Original Post]
    After driving past this place a dozen times and after the recent review, I decided to give it a try. Door fee. 7 wasn't offered an option of TS or any other add on. Therapist was cute with a great body. About 7-8 on the scale. The massage was good. I rarely strike out at AMPs, but it was clear that I wasn't recognized upon entry. I gave all the right signals and was teased quite a bit. In the end, I was offered some assistance which I accepted. I was promised a better session next time. I will be back. The place is spotless and new. It has a large TS room. I was offered the TS after. The talent is tops for an AMP. My tip was lighter than standard as I promised my tip would be better next time too.
    How have I never heard of this place? I must not be able to interpret the initials haha.

  13. #13591
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    It's definitely not closed. Re-opened with same owner / mgr / mms (you'll know her by various names) and some of the same staff, it's just that some have scattered.

    Eg, the place you mentioned.

    BB.
    NH is still open, but it was busted and the only two worth seeing ain't there anymore so it might as well be closed.

  14. #13590

    NH not closed down

    Quote Originally Posted by Lowkeyx  [View Original Post]
    I don't think they closed down. I was a frequent visitor there but they hinted at moving. I think I have an idea of where they went. I was driving by another place and saw some of our old favorites. I think it was anna and sara if those names ring a bell. I luckily saw them closing up and turning off a sign as I was driving. I will check it out and post my findings. If you get a chance to check it out before me its along belmont and too far off. Ill most likely check it out tomorrow
    It's definitely not closed. Re-opened with same owner / mgr / mms (you'll know her by various names) and some of the same staff, it's just that some have scattered.

    Eg, the place you mentioned.

    BB.

  15. #13589

    Milwaukee around Fullerton

    Met a half Japanese half Chinese girl -- around 28-32 and after a mediocre (from a massage quallity standpoint) but uncovered and pretty interesting massage, the standard finish was delivered.

    Tough to find that age group in the AMPs in this town so wanted to share.

    Jcon51.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape