Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 839 of 930 FirstFirst ... 339 739 789 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 889 ... LastLast
Results 12,571 to 12,585 of 13945
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1375
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Wait

    Quote Originally Posted by Walle  [View Original Post]
    I was in vegas last week for a few days and checked out the locals. Way to many unverified options. I thought Orlando was bad. The first night I made several calls and got zero replies. The next night I checked out the local thread on this board and found a few good review of sevene / Seven (thanks VegasMan118 & Kevrob911). I checked out her website http://sexyse7en.escortfiles.com/ and tried to reach her by phone.

    Left a message and to my surprise I got a call back in about 5 minutes. She was available and she agreed to come to my hotel. I booked her for 2 hours.

    She was a little late but keep me informed about time and texted me a hot pic to show me what she was wearing to keep my attention up.

    When I answered the door she gave me big hug and kiss like we were old friends. Damn she looked hot. She had on heels, a dress so short that that you could see how sexy that ass is.

    Within a few minutes she started stripping and getting comfortable. We started with a massage that did not last long. Sevene was energetic, and fun in bed and up for about anything. Her oral skills are top 5 in my book.

    The pictures and information on her website is 110% correct.

    IMHO Sevene is a beautiful sexy woman that is well worth spending time with.

    This woman kicked my ass in the best possible way.

    Fee for her time was $400 for the 2 hours. Seniors can pm if they want more details.
    Are you telling me that those pics you took of her in your room if so my god what a transformation when I saw her she blew up bc she was ready to have a kid still looked good for being pregnant but I have to believe those are old pics please tell me those are new!!

  2. #1374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Seven. Sevene

    I was in vegas last week for a few days and checked out the locals. Way to many unverified options. I thought Orlando was bad. The first night I made several calls and got zero replies. The next night I checked out the local thread on this board and found a few good review of sevene / Seven (thanks VegasMan118 & Kevrob911). I checked out her website http://sexyse7en.escortfiles.com/ and tried to reach her by phone.

    Left a message and to my surprise I got a call back in about 5 minutes. She was available and she agreed to come to my hotel. I booked her for 2 hours.

    She was a little late but keep me informed about time and texted me a hot pic to show me what she was wearing to keep my attention up.

    When I answered the door she gave me big hug and kiss like we were old friends. Damn she looked hot. She had on heels, a dress so short that that you could see how sexy that ass is.

    Within a few minutes she started stripping and getting comfortable. We started with a massage that did not last long. Sevene was energetic, and fun in bed and up for about anything. Her oral skills are top 5 in my book.

    The pictures and information on her website is 110% correct.

    IMHO Sevene is a beautiful sexy woman that is well worth spending time with.

    This woman kicked my ass in the best possible way.

    Fee for her time was $400 for the 2 hours. Seniors can pm if they want more details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails seven1.png‎   seven3.png‎   seven2.png‎  

  3. #1373

    Ling

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesToPlay  [View Original Post]
    Thank you all for the info. I live in a different town. So it's pretty cool that you all actually answer. Let me know if I can help any. In the mean time I'll be sure to let you all know the outcome positive or negative. .
    Hobbyshop is legit. I saw Ling this past week at the secondary location, and as usual, had a nice experience. They do rotate girls frequently, and some are better than others, but overall I like using them. Pics are not always accurate, but generally nice girls. I only do incall, so it was $$$ as usual. $$ is for outcall. Good luck.

  4. #1372

    Saw Indica

    Quote Originally Posted by TomSmith26  [View Original Post]
    I was out there when she first started posting also. I really like her. Used to be one of my favorites. I finally caught up with her the other day. Used to be one of my favorites. Her attitude is different. Her prices are different. Her playfulness has turned into performance. Her eye contact has changed to distance. Her smile is different. Her smell is different.
    I finally met up with her. It did take a while for her to respond, but once she did, we set up without too much problems. She apologized and said she has a lot going on. I had not seen her before, so I can't speak as to changes, but I had a nice time with her, and will repeat.

  5. #1371

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by SexThinker  [View Original Post]
    Hobby Shop is 3 for incall. I gather it's 4 for incall though. The have an easily google-able website though it doesn't seem to list the prices. The one time I partook it was a great experience, though I've heard it's depends a lot on the specific girl, which they rotate through quite frequently.
    Thank you all for the info. I live in a different town. So it's pretty cool that you all actually answer. Let me know if I can help any. In the mean time I'll be sure to let you all know the outcome positive or negative. .

  6. #1370
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesToPlay  [View Original Post]
    So I've read the forum on hobby shop. Seems like a great choice for 4 bills. Is that the total fare? If you have experience I've got more questions. Please PM me so I can make a good choice. I guess it seems to easy of a way to get a slim with a bbj and dfk. Just want to make sure. Sr. Members please help me.

    E.
    Hobby Shop is 3 for incall. I gather it's 4 for incall though. The have an easily google-able website though it doesn't seem to list the prices. The one time I partook it was a great experience, though I've heard it's depends a lot on the specific girl, which they rotate through quite frequently.

  7. #1369
    [Deleted by Admin]

  8. #1368

    Hobby shop

    So I've read the forum on hobby shop. Seems like a great choice for 4 bills. Is that the total fare? If you have experience I've got more questions. Please PM me so I can make a good choice. I guess it seems to easy of a way to get a slim with a bbj and dfk. Just want to make sure. Sr. Members please help me.

    E.

  9. #1367
    Anyone you guys know offer a good body to body massage? Like the ones you seen in Asian adult films.

  10. #1366
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    Thanks for the heads up. Guess I'll cross her off my list unless someone else has a better recent report. She could have had an off night. But sounds like she's become jaded.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomSmith26  [View Original Post]
    I was out there when she first started posting also. I really like her. Used to be one of my favorites. I finally caught up with her the other day. Used to be one of my favorites. Her attitude is different. Her prices are different. Her playfulness has turned into performance. Her eye contact has changed to distance. Her smile is different. Her smell is different.

  11. #1365

    Indica

    Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    I was out there when she first started posting and had no reviews. We exchanged texts for the better part of 2 days and I was worried she was TGTBT. When I was finally on my way to see her, she stopped responding. I arrived at her complex and she never gave me an apartment number. But when I visit again, I plan to give her another try based on her reviews. I've been stood up by Sexy Seven 3 times and I still try to see her whenever I'm there. I just always line up a plan be and a plan see.
    I was out there when she first started posting also. I really like her. Used to be one of my favorites. I finally caught up with her the other day. Used to be one of my favorites. Her attitude is different. Her prices are different. Her playfulness has turned into performance. Her eye contact has changed to distance. Her smile is different. Her smell is different.

  12. #1364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    If you

    Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    I was out there when she first started posting and had no reviews. We exchanged texts for the better part of 2 days and I was worried she was TGTBT. When I was finally on my way to see her, she stopped responding. I arrived at her complex and she never gave me an apartment number. But when I visit again, I plan to give her another try based on her reviews. I've been stood up by Sexy Seven 3 times and I still try to see her whenever I'm there. I just always line up a plan be and a plan see.
    Guys want me to get you in contact with her and set it up for you with 7 just ask I seen her and I know exactly where she lives. But beware she did have a kid and might not be the same sexxy 7 as before.

  13. #1363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    I was out there when she first started posting and had no reviews. We exchanged texts for the better part of 2 days and I was worried she was TGTBT. When I was finally on my way to see her, she stopped responding. I arrived at her complex and she never gave me an apartment number. But when I visit again, I plan to give her another try based on her reviews. I've been stood up by Sexy Seven 3 times and I still try to see her whenever I'm there. I just always line up a plan be and a plan see.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    Stood me up for the second time in a row.

  14. #1362

    Indica

    Stood me up for the second time in a row.

  15. #1361

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevrob911  [View Original Post]
    Try to contact her, you will find that you cannot get a response. I tried before my last trip.

    I think she's out of business.
    Same here. I tried several times before my trip in May to no avail. I heard she was an excellent swing club partner. Never heard back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape