Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,571 to 12,585 of 13939
-
06-09-15 02:05 #1369Forum Advertiser

Posts: 8[Deleted by Admin]
-
06-07-15 22:13 #1368Senior Member

Posts: 338Hobby shop
So I've read the forum on hobby shop. Seems like a great choice for 4 bills. Is that the total fare? If you have experience I've got more questions. Please PM me so I can make a good choice. I guess it seems to easy of a way to get a slim with a bbj and dfk. Just want to make sure. Sr. Members please help me.
E.
-
06-07-15 21:20 #1367Senior Member

Posts: 671Anyone you guys know offer a good body to body massage? Like the ones you seen in Asian adult films.
-
06-07-15 06:02 #1366Senior Member

Posts: 444Thanks for the heads up. Guess I'll cross her off my list unless someone else has a better recent report. She could have had an off night. But sounds like she's become jaded.
Originally Posted by TomSmith26
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-15 22:53 #1365Senior Member

Posts: 435Indica
I was out there when she first started posting also. I really like her. Used to be one of my favorites. I finally caught up with her the other day. Used to be one of my favorites. Her attitude is different. Her prices are different. Her playfulness has turned into performance. Her eye contact has changed to distance. Her smile is different. Her smell is different.
Originally Posted by Trypt
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-15 18:24 #1364Senior Member

Posts: 2989If you
Guys want me to get you in contact with her and set it up for you with 7 just ask I seen her and I know exactly where she lives. But beware she did have a kid and might not be the same sexxy 7 as before.
Originally Posted by Trypt
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-15 10:08 #1363Senior Member

Posts: 444I was out there when she first started posting and had no reviews. We exchanged texts for the better part of 2 days and I was worried she was TGTBT. When I was finally on my way to see her, she stopped responding. I arrived at her complex and she never gave me an apartment number. But when I visit again, I plan to give her another try based on her reviews. I've been stood up by Sexy Seven 3 times and I still try to see her whenever I'm there. I just always line up a plan be and a plan see.
Originally Posted by PopCorn77
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-15 08:18 #1362Senior Member

Posts: 644Indica
Stood me up for the second time in a row.
-
06-02-15 18:47 #1361Banned Member

Posts: 332Kristen
Same here. I tried several times before my trip in May to no avail. I heard she was an excellent swing club partner. Never heard back.
Originally Posted by Kevrob911
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-15 17:05 #1360Senior Member

Posts: 2989Well
I actually got to text with her according to her she's DD free she gets tested every month I told her when she gets tested next and comes up clean I will see her but only if I see her paperwork!! If not I will skip her.
Originally Posted by Joe9990
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-15 13:36 #1359Senior Member

Posts: 456NO Response from Kristen
Try to contact her, you will find that you cannot get a response. I tried before my last trip.
Originally Posted by Joe9990
[View Original Post]
I think she's out of business.
-
06-01-15 19:06 #1358Regular Member

Posts: 7[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
05-30-15 12:01 #1357Regular Member

Posts: 2Kristin
Planning a trip to Vegas and saw some good reviews on TER about Kristin. Any personal experiences?
http://kristin.escortvantage.com/
-
05-26-15 13:11 #1356Senior Member

Posts: 456Ciara / Ciara Vegas
About a week before my Vegas trip, we arranged a visit for the day I arrived. When landed I let her know I was in town and proceeded to my hotel to get the room. Since I didn't know exactly when this was going to happen, I kept in contact with Ciara until the room was ready. Once I was there, called her to let her know I was ready to meet within the hour. Sure enough, I was greeted by a beautiful, tall, slender Brunette MILF at my door in a tasteful white summer dress. All of the pictures from her website are recent and accurate.
After a couple of minutes of friendly chit-chat, Ciara invited me to 'get comfortable' and ready for a massage. She's an excellent conversationalist and a passionate lady who makes you feel immediately at ease and gives a good massage.
Ciara began the massage, first on my back, then I rolled over for the front. We began first by kissing, then the real fun went on from there.
Ciara turned her full attention to me with a BBBJ that was excellent. I noticed that I could see her lovely ass in the mirror across the room, and asked her to position herself so I see it better-- which she obliged. After a few minutes of this, I turned my attention to her for some DATY. This lady really enjoys DATY / DATO and had her first of many orgasms. Other oral fun included 69, and OMG-- what a view!
Of course CFS was on the menu and I took advantage of this in every possible position. While I enjoyed the CG the most, I think Ciara enjoyed missionary more than anything else. Suitors will find her to be a playful and open minded companion.
Her skin is soft an her hygiene was impeccable. Her augmented breasts are flawless and perfectly sized. Tattoos are small and discreet and few (3? Photos on her website and others that I was able to find by searching are all accurate and recent. Ciara told me that her site is soon to be updated, so stay tuned.
My visit with her was scheduled for two hours, but once the fun began, Ciara remained engaged and unconcerned with the time.
The next time I'm in Vegas, Ciara is definitely on my list to see again. Out of my 2+ years in the hobby, my visit with Ciara was definitely a top 5 experience!
Those of you who are interested, may contact here here:
P411.
https://www.preferred411.com/p165459
Her personal website:
http://ciara.vegas
You can find phone numbers and emails there.
-
05-22-15 01:36 #1355Senior Member

Posts: 46I will also have to agree with both reviews. I saw her a couple days ago and she is everything stated. I will continue seeing her as long as I continue to get.
The same great service. She got extremely wet and felt terrific. She also had a strong orgasm with me. Very worth while seeing.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




