Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 839 of 930 FirstFirst ... 339 739 789 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 889 ... LastLast
Results 12,571 to 12,585 of 13940
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1370
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesToPlay  [View Original Post]
    So I've read the forum on hobby shop. Seems like a great choice for 4 bills. Is that the total fare? If you have experience I've got more questions. Please PM me so I can make a good choice. I guess it seems to easy of a way to get a slim with a bbj and dfk. Just want to make sure. Sr. Members please help me.

    E.
    Hobby Shop is 3 for incall. I gather it's 4 for incall though. The have an easily google-able website though it doesn't seem to list the prices. The one time I partook it was a great experience, though I've heard it's depends a lot on the specific girl, which they rotate through quite frequently.

  2. #1369
    [Deleted by Admin]

  3. #1368

    Hobby shop

    So I've read the forum on hobby shop. Seems like a great choice for 4 bills. Is that the total fare? If you have experience I've got more questions. Please PM me so I can make a good choice. I guess it seems to easy of a way to get a slim with a bbj and dfk. Just want to make sure. Sr. Members please help me.

    E.

  4. #1367
    Anyone you guys know offer a good body to body massage? Like the ones you seen in Asian adult films.

  5. #1366
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    Thanks for the heads up. Guess I'll cross her off my list unless someone else has a better recent report. She could have had an off night. But sounds like she's become jaded.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomSmith26  [View Original Post]
    I was out there when she first started posting also. I really like her. Used to be one of my favorites. I finally caught up with her the other day. Used to be one of my favorites. Her attitude is different. Her prices are different. Her playfulness has turned into performance. Her eye contact has changed to distance. Her smile is different. Her smell is different.

  6. #1365

    Indica

    Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    I was out there when she first started posting and had no reviews. We exchanged texts for the better part of 2 days and I was worried she was TGTBT. When I was finally on my way to see her, she stopped responding. I arrived at her complex and she never gave me an apartment number. But when I visit again, I plan to give her another try based on her reviews. I've been stood up by Sexy Seven 3 times and I still try to see her whenever I'm there. I just always line up a plan be and a plan see.
    I was out there when she first started posting also. I really like her. Used to be one of my favorites. I finally caught up with her the other day. Used to be one of my favorites. Her attitude is different. Her prices are different. Her playfulness has turned into performance. Her eye contact has changed to distance. Her smile is different. Her smell is different.

  7. #1364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    If you

    Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    I was out there when she first started posting and had no reviews. We exchanged texts for the better part of 2 days and I was worried she was TGTBT. When I was finally on my way to see her, she stopped responding. I arrived at her complex and she never gave me an apartment number. But when I visit again, I plan to give her another try based on her reviews. I've been stood up by Sexy Seven 3 times and I still try to see her whenever I'm there. I just always line up a plan be and a plan see.
    Guys want me to get you in contact with her and set it up for you with 7 just ask I seen her and I know exactly where she lives. But beware she did have a kid and might not be the same sexxy 7 as before.

  8. #1363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    I was out there when she first started posting and had no reviews. We exchanged texts for the better part of 2 days and I was worried she was TGTBT. When I was finally on my way to see her, she stopped responding. I arrived at her complex and she never gave me an apartment number. But when I visit again, I plan to give her another try based on her reviews. I've been stood up by Sexy Seven 3 times and I still try to see her whenever I'm there. I just always line up a plan be and a plan see.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    Stood me up for the second time in a row.

  9. #1362

    Indica

    Stood me up for the second time in a row.

  10. #1361

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevrob911  [View Original Post]
    Try to contact her, you will find that you cannot get a response. I tried before my last trip.

    I think she's out of business.
    Same here. I tried several times before my trip in May to no avail. I heard she was an excellent swing club partner. Never heard back.

  11. #1360
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe9990  [View Original Post]
    Planning a trip to Vegas and saw some good reviews on TER about Kristin. Any personal experiences?

    http://kristin.escortvantage.com/
    I actually got to text with her according to her she's DD free she gets tested every month I told her when she gets tested next and comes up clean I will see her but only if I see her paperwork!! If not I will skip her.

  12. #1359

    NO Response from Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe9990  [View Original Post]
    Planning a trip to Vegas and saw some good reviews on TER about Kristin. Any personal experiences?

    http://kristin.escortvantage.com/
    Try to contact her, you will find that you cannot get a response. I tried before my last trip.

    I think she's out of business.

  13. #1358
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  14. #1357

    Kristin

    Planning a trip to Vegas and saw some good reviews on TER about Kristin. Any personal experiences?

    http://kristin.escortvantage.com/

  15. #1356

    Ciara / Ciara Vegas

    About a week before my Vegas trip, we arranged a visit for the day I arrived. When landed I let her know I was in town and proceeded to my hotel to get the room. Since I didn't know exactly when this was going to happen, I kept in contact with Ciara until the room was ready. Once I was there, called her to let her know I was ready to meet within the hour. Sure enough, I was greeted by a beautiful, tall, slender Brunette MILF at my door in a tasteful white summer dress. All of the pictures from her website are recent and accurate.

    After a couple of minutes of friendly chit-chat, Ciara invited me to 'get comfortable' and ready for a massage. She's an excellent conversationalist and a passionate lady who makes you feel immediately at ease and gives a good massage.

    Ciara began the massage, first on my back, then I rolled over for the front. We began first by kissing, then the real fun went on from there.

    Ciara turned her full attention to me with a BBBJ that was excellent. I noticed that I could see her lovely ass in the mirror across the room, and asked her to position herself so I see it better-- which she obliged. After a few minutes of this, I turned my attention to her for some DATY. This lady really enjoys DATY / DATO and had her first of many orgasms. Other oral fun included 69, and OMG-- what a view!

    Of course CFS was on the menu and I took advantage of this in every possible position. While I enjoyed the CG the most, I think Ciara enjoyed missionary more than anything else. Suitors will find her to be a playful and open minded companion.

    Her skin is soft an her hygiene was impeccable. Her augmented breasts are flawless and perfectly sized. Tattoos are small and discreet and few (3? Photos on her website and others that I was able to find by searching are all accurate and recent. Ciara told me that her site is soon to be updated, so stay tuned.

    My visit with her was scheduled for two hours, but once the fun began, Ciara remained engaged and unconcerned with the time.

    The next time I'm in Vegas, Ciara is definitely on my list to see again. Out of my 2+ years in the hobby, my visit with Ciara was definitely a top 5 experience!

    Those of you who are interested, may contact here here:

    P411.

    https://www.preferred411.com/p165459

    Her personal website:

    http://ciara.vegas

    You can find phone numbers and emails there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape